Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ |Midieval Lust and Love| ❯ Chapter VIII ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Yu-gi-oh! Cough, if a TV was put on your head, what will they see? Mine would be like a porno on three chanels, two cartoons, one drama, static, and a pin drop.

This is a (Yami/Yugi, Marik/Malik, Jou/Seto, Bakuru/Ryou)

AGES:

YUGI: 15

YAMI: 16

THE REST (you do the math!)

Lemony goodness, all right, let us put it this way. Each time the story restarts; it will be another couple, going back to when it first started.

==|My love it's too late|==

Yami jumped into a notch in the stone carving, watching as the soldiers ran by him, going on about the thieves missing. This made him smile, it was all to good, just to follow the oblivious to find his prize.

Sitting back, Yami yawned, tiredness hitting him. Fucking Yugi another time was a breath taker, but, it was all worth it when the prince laid in his arms at night, moaning Yami's name in his sleep.

"Captain Jounouchi has disappeared!" A soldier ran down some stairs, stopping in front of his commanding officer.

"Then what are you doing down here, you ass, get back up there and guard lord Yugi!" The other man yelled, three others running up the stairs. The guy turned, sitting against the wall near Yami. "Idiots, I hope this whole thing is over, we don't need the prince once the wedding is over, Domino would belong to us, hell, why couldn't we have taken it when the prince was missing." He snarled walking up the stairs.

Yami came out of hiding, his eyes wide. "What do they plan to do with Yugi, after it is know that Domino and Hiroshima have become one?"

He began to walk up the stairs staring at the floor as tiredness took in him. "No, cannot sleep," He whispered to himself, "Gotta find Yugi and get him…" He moaned as he fell under a table, falling asleep.

--~~--~~--~~--

Yugi sat up to a timid knock at his chamber door, with a small yawn he permitted them in.

"Hello, m'lord. My master and lord has asked of me to bring you into his chambers for one last meeting." The guard bowed as Yugi got redressed.. Yugi followed him out into a living quarters. The king sat on the couch, reading a book when Yugi walked in, he looked up with a grin when Yugi sat himself across from the king.

"Lord?" Yugi looked at him with curious eyes.

"I wish to speak to you about the upcoming wedding?" The king started. "I know we had it planned a week from now. But with those thieves running around, it would be best if we did it now, I understand they don't have a plan to kill anybody, but I think thy want you."

"I am aware of that." Yugi answered, not even interested in the topic.

"I've moved the wedding up to tomorrow." The king smiled. Yugi almost jumped out of his skin.

<i>'NO! You're lying, I do not want to marry your granddaughter!'</i> Yugi sat up. "O,oh course sir." He bowed, standing up to walk out of the room. <i>My time is cut short, Yami, where are you?</i>

He ignored everybody that walked past him, finding his way into his room where he grabbed his pillow and screamed his lungs out. Once finally tired, he laid back, closing his eyes. Shivering as he stared at the wall.

"My love, are you and my friends all right? Please, do not forget to take care of Ryou. He was all I had left." He turned, closing his eyes and fell asleep

--~~--~~--~~--

"The blue texture goes great with his skin!"

"The sword is too large, it the next brand!"

"M'lord, you need to keep your head straight."

Yugi watched as the helpers surrounded him, clothes entwining around him, hands and measuring sticks checking him. He moved his head up, letting them check his neck.

"M'lord! Where did this…Hickey come from?" The maid ran her hand over the red mark moving down his neck.

"Time with the thieves, while they raped me." Yugi whispered, looking down. Shame whelmed his face not from lying, but from thinking such a nice thing as losing his virginity to such a polite thief.

"It is alright, m'lord." The maid rubbed his shoulder, brushing a mark. She stared up at him with golden eyes. "I bet you enjoyed it, but I won't tell." She smiled as he blushed. She dimissed the others, her eyes looking over Yugi's bitten chest. "How good was it?"

"What do you mean?" Yugi asked, looking down upon her as she measured his feet and set out a pair of polished boots.

"You know what I mean, lord."

"H..He was nice, made me feel loved." Yugi smiled, thinking about Yami as he pulled on a white tunic, placing on the blue jacket made from satin.

The lady handed him the blue satin trousers, putting up the extra material. "Well, I hope you boys get to the edge of this and go together." She smiled leaving the room as a guard stuck his head in.

"M'lord, report to the blue hall in five." The guard nodded, shutting the door.

Yugi sat back, rubbing his temples. His eyes looked at the still rising sun as his heart cried. He didn't want the princess, he just had to find a way out of there, a way to Yami.

"Please my saver, this is my last attempt. I dreamt of being with you, but it is not an option no more." He held a knife toward his chest.

"M'lord, you are wished to be a the ceremony now." The guard walked in, bowing to him. Yugi nodded, placing the knife on the floor. He walked out the room, following the guard down the hallway.

--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Yami walked through the shadows of the castle, hitting himself that he fell asleep. He woke up to loud noises, people walking in the room, not noticing him. He watched as a door flew open, causing him to hide behind a wall.

Yugi's shadowed eyes were the first thing Yami saw as he followed a guard down the halls. He watched them walk down some stairs, disappearing.

<i>`No! The wedding was in another week, not today!'</i> He jumped down some stairs, watching as another door slammed. <i>`Damn…'</i>

He stood there a few minutes, waiting for when the time was right him to open without being caught.

"Please, Yugi, I'm coming."

--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Yugi stood quietly as the crowds silenced, music playing as the back doors flew open. Beautiful girls carrying flowers first, spreading flowers around the room, upon the path the others followed.

Trumpets played as the princess was brought in, her slim body in a white shirt, her eyes sparking with a blue hue. Yugi took in a deep breath as she stopped in front of him, holding his hand out, he took her cold one in his moist. She smiled at him, he returned it.

<i>`Well, this is it.'</i>

The two turned to the high priest, who held his book in a reasonable view.

--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Silence before the storm…

Yami stared around, all he got was silence, it was time. He walked into the room, staring around. Empty. He sighed, frowning as he ran to another door.

"With nobody against this marriage, I know…"

Yami's eyes widened as he pushed his way into the room, crowds turned to him as Yugi removed his kiss from Anzu's lips to face him koi.

"Guards, grab that man." The king yelled, pointing at Yami, Yami put up a fight yelling at them to let him go.

"Yugi!!" He yelled reaching for the small boy. "I love you!!" He yelled as he was pulled down. Yugi stepped down from behind his new guard, his eyes wide.

<i>`Yami, I love you too!</i> He tried walking towards him, only to be pulled back by his new wife.

"He's cute, do you know him?" She whispered in his ear.

Yugi nodded, getting away from her grip, walking towards Yami. He leaned down, pulling Yami's face into his hands.

"Why didn't you leave when I asked you to? I can take care of myself." He said, not in there language, but in Egyptian, a language his grandfather had taught him. Yami seemed to know what he meant, his head sunk as he apologized.

"I love you Yugi, this bitch doesn't." He explained back in Egyptian. "They just want Domino, and they are using you." Yugi sat back, turning to the king.

His voice came back in the normal Japanese. "Y..you got me to marry your granddaughter just for my land?"

"No, boy!" The king shot back, Yugi's face turning to Yami's. "It doesn't matter, the marriage is concealed. Yours and my country are together now." He smiled as Yugi hugged Yami.

"You monster!" Yugi yelled as Anzu leaned down and kissed him. He moved away from her lips.

"Now boy, we can talk about this later, take the thief away." The king smiled, flicking his wrist respectfully.

Yugi watched as Yami was dragged away, his eyes widening as he stood up. Anzu clasped herself around Yugi's chest.

--~~--~~--~~--~~--

"Come on, love, it isn't all that bad." Anzu smiled kissing his neck. Yugi didn't respond, he looked over his shoulder at her.

"I want some, I know you have what I want." She smiled, rubbing against his back, her fingers rolling in his trousers.

"Stop that." Yugi muttered. Pushing her away.

"NOW!" She yelled, pouncing him.

--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Yugi groaned, feeling a warmth on his arms disappearing. He opened one arm and watched as Anzu got redressed, walking out of the room. He pulled himself out of bed, his eyes feeling with tears.

He didn't want this, he wanted Yami, and being with Anzu was like being with the god Ho-Masubi [1]. Warm and cozy, yet cold hearted.

Laying back down, Yugi let out a sigh, rubbing his eyes as he pulled out of bed, pulling up his trousers. "Yami, we're getting out of here." He whispered, getting out of bed.

||||||||||||

[1] = Fire god. His birth killed the creator goddess Izanami, and his father, the creator god Izanagi, was so enraged with grief that he killed the baby. From his blood came eight gods, and from the body came eight mountain gods.

Araki: Another chp. Done. Yeah people, Anzu and Yugi fucked, I know Y'all wanna kill me. At least I didn't have visible scenes (unless asked) if wanted them, e-mail me, I'll go through and write one.