Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Yugi ❯ Zoo! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

C. Yugi: Yeah! Zoo!

Klonoa: I love the zoo, too!

Yami: As long as aibou is happy and not hurt.

Klonoa: Of course.

C. Yugi: ^_____^

Klonoa: People seem to review Childhood Comedy more than this.

Yami: Maybe because it's our stupid moments. And I can't believe Jou kissed my aibou!

Klonoa: Well Yugi did it actually.

Yami: He just wanted to taste sand and Jou didn't even try to stop him.

Klonoa: Yami doesn't really mind glomping or hugging or a peck on the cheek, but anything beyond kissing the lips he'll go crazy.

Yami: Hmph!

C. Yugi: * goes to Yami and huggles him*

Yami: ^____^

Klonoa: They are so cute. I love playing duel monsters I've never really lost an actual finished battle.

Yami: Unlike a Blue eyes loving smarty pants! (from KawaiiBlackMoon's stories)

Klonoa: On with the story! I'll hand out gifts at the end.

ZOOZOOZOOZOOZOO

Now we are at the place where we left the Yugioh gang last chapter. The ZOO!

"Zoo! Zoo! Zoo!" Yugi sand on top of Yami's shoulders.

"I love animals! I like lions, tigers, and bears!"

"Oh my!" They turned and stared at Ryou.

Ryou gave a nervous smile, "I couldn't help it."

Then they began walking again with Yugi talking.

"And I like emus, elephants, giraffes, monkeys, sea animals, birds…." And he keeps going and going.

"How come he never said those words in chibi talk?" Seto whispered to the others.

They all shrugged and Anzu regained consciousness.

"He keeps going and going," Honda said.

Then a guy in a pink bunny costume and beating a drum came walking by.

Everyone: O___o;;

"I wanna see the giraffes!" Yugi said then blew his bubble gum that gave a small pop.

Yami smiled, "Okay little one."

When they got to the giraffes the giraffes came right up to them.

Then they noticed all the animals were staring at the group namely Yugi.

Then a giraffe leaned over to Yugi and nuzzled his head to Yugi's.

Yugi giggled, "Animals wike me!"

When the others heard that they became nervous at the thought that all the animals were at Yugi's command.

They group came nearer to Yugi and Yami somehow Honda ended up next to the um…. The couple.

Yugi looked over at Honda then the giraffe then back to Honda. He then took the gum out of his mouth and stuck it in Honda's hair.

"Hey!" Honda yelled trying to get the gum out.

Then a giraffe came to his head and began chewing it.

"Ahhhhhh!" Honda screamed as the giraffe tugged at his hair.

Yugi squealed in laughter and Yami laughed his head off.

"It's not funny! Ahhh!"

Yugi giggled and clapped his hands together then he looked down at Yami.

"Can I go down?"

"Sure," Yami gently put Yugi down and watched Yugi run to another part of the zoo.

"What about me?!" Honda yelled.

Seto and Bakura came over and pulled Honda away from the giraffe. When they did a chunk of Honda's hair was ripped off.

"Oww!!" Honda yelled in pain then glared at the giraffe, which was chewing his hair.

Seto and Bakura shrugged, Ryou sighed and Jou kept poking his breasts.

"Yami! Lions! Lions! Lions!" Yugi yelled, excitedly.

Yami came over and looked in the lions pit there was a few females and about two male lions and some cubs.

Then a little figure came running in with spiky hair.

Yami's eyes widen, "Aibou!"

Yugi jumped on a male lion and it happily gave Yugi a ride.

"Yugi I'll save you!" Anzu yelled, jumping into the pit.

Yugi cocked his head then whispered to the lion and the lion gave a small nod.

Yami jumped in after Anzu wanting to get his light out of there but then he sweatdropped when the lion chased Anzu with Yugi happily riding on it.

"We're doomed! The animals are really at his command!" Honda exclaimed.

Everyone nearby sweatdropped.

Then the zookeeper came in and saw the little boy that looked familiar on the lion that was chasing a ditzy looking girl.

Yugi looked up and saw the zookeeper and waved, "Hi Fred!"

The zookeeper, Fred waved back, "Can you please get off the lion, Yugi, I don't care if it's chasing that girl, but I have to feed it later!"

Yugi smiled, "Otay!" Then he jumped off the lion that was still chasing Anzu and he ran over to Yami.

Yami hugged Yugi then Yugi pulled away and smiled, "I told you animals like me."

Yami ruffled his hair; "I can see that."

Then a cub came over and nuzzled Yugi's leg.

"Kitty!" Yugi picked up the cub and huggling it.

Yami sighs then watches Anzu still being chased but by both male lions now.

"Aibou let's go see the other animals."

"Otay!" Yugi puts down the cub and goes to a door with Yami following.

Anzu was clawing the ground with the lions grabbing her shirt and dragging her to the cave.

Anzu: HELP!!

Yugi and Yami looked back then at each other, "Nah!"

They got back with the others and found a guy in a wolf suit pulling on Seto's hair.

"I'm a wolf not a dog!" yelled the guy in the suit.

"Stop it!" Seto yelled trying to hit the guy but with no luck.

Then you see Bakura arguing with Ryou.

"I want to see the blood thirsty emus," Bakura whined.

Ryou sighed, "They aren't blood thirsty."

"But the pharaoh said so and he showed me the scars, too."

Yugi looked at Yami strangely.

"It was from a duel monster that looked like an Emu," Yami told Yugi.

Then you turn to the others. Mokuba was still reading porn Seto couldn't get it away from him. Honda was nursing his head and a drunk was hitting on Jou.

Yugi smiles at the scene, "I want to go see the emus."

"Yes! Finally someone agrees with me!" Bakura said, running to the birds' section.

(If you don't know emus are like ostriches but a little smaller.)

Yugi giggled then raced after him. Yami raised an eyebrow then followed them.

When they got there, Bakura was in the Emu area and in their pen.

"They don't look scary," Bakura scoffed.

Yugi grins, "Attack!"

All the emus turned to Bakura and slowly approached him.

"Aibou, what's going on?" Yami watched the scene.

"Batura wan to see emus bwood thiwsty, they are now," Yugi explained.

Then the emus ran toward Bakura pecking him, biting him and trampling him.

Everyone in the area stared then facefaulted.

"Aahhhhhh!!" Bakura screamed. "Pharaoh! How did you survive this?!"

"Um…." Yami shrugged.

"Please make them stop, "Ryou pleaded to Yugi.

Yugi looked up in a thinking style then looked at Ryou, "Otay."

He turned to the mess and shouted, "Stop!"

The emus stopped and went about their usual business.

Bakura: X___x

"Oh, dear," Ryou said then he went to drag his yami out.

Yami blinked, 'Which is worse the emus or a duel monster?' Then he looked at Ryou and Bakura and sweatdropped, 'Emus.'

"Yami me wanna see elephants," Yugi tugged on Yami's sleeve.

"Otay." (K: Yami said otay! Yami: -___-)

Then Yugi somehow dragged Yami to the elephants. (He's a strong little guy no wonder he can do all that torturing.)

"Elephants! Elephants!" Yugi skipped swinging Yami's hand with his.

When they got there they were giving rides for kids on the elephants.

Yugi let go of Yami's hand and race to the elephants, "Ride! Ride!"

Yami just smiled and watched Yugi get helped onto an elephant.

"Let's go Ellie!" Yugi yelled, the elephant stomped out of the pen.

Yami: O___o;;

Anzu got out of the lion pit and she had scratches, bite marks and ripped clothes.

Then Anzu heard stomping, she turned to the sound and saw an elephant with Yugi on it.

"Trample the witch!" Yugi yelled.

The elephant did as he said then started going towards Anzu and her eyes widened.

The elephant trampled and jumped on her then ran in a different direction and Yugi jumped off running to the penguin pen.

Anzu: X___x

"Aibou! Aibou! Where are you?!" Yami shouted while running trying to find his light.

Then Yami spotted penguins running around and some were heading in Seto's direction. (I liked it when the penguin calls Seto daddy in one story can't remember which.)

Seto sees the penguins and they're honking at him.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Not the penguins!" Seto screamed then ran off.

Mokuba was sitting nearby and looked up then looked back at the porn.

"Okay….." Yami said then he heard a little shout.

"Yami!" Yugi ran over.

Yami sighed, he kneeled down and held Yugi, "You scared me little one."

Yugi looked at Yami, "Me sorry me no leave you."

"It's okay," Yami brushed Yugi's bangs out of his eyes. "Let's go."

"What about others?"

Yami looked around and saw Anzu who was flat, the guy in the wolf suit was hitting on Jou now, then Jou punched him and the drunk guy, some penguins were peaking at Honda's hair, Ryou was talking care of Bakura and Seto was running around with penguins chasing him.

"Let's just go walk home," yami picked Yugi up.

Yugi yawned and snuggled into Yami clinging onto him.

SNUGGLEYAMIYEAH!

C. Yugi: * yawns*

Yami: Aww….my aibou's sleepy. * Holds him and rubbing his back soothingly*

C. Yugi: ^__^ * yawns*

Klonoa: He's so adorable! Anybody please give me ideas, for the carnival with C.Yugi, and the yamis, the others have to go to school, for now. Okay and for gifts. MYSTERY! I get a Mystery credit card!! It has unlimited money! Cool! And Yugi and Yami get one too.

C. Yugi + Yami: Tank you!

Klonoa: Yami said Tank you!

Yami: -___- why do you say that?

Klonoa: It sounds funny when you're not chibi and saying it.

Yami: -___-

Klonoa: From chibi gohan fan are duel monster plushies and 1,000 lb of candy for Yugi!

C. Yugi: Tankies!

Klonoa: From DarkSun for C. Yugi a life size dark magician plushie, the '200 ways to torture annoying people,' book, and this machine that lets you create anything you want which comes with a book.

C. Yugi: Tankies! Tankies! Tankies!

Klonoa: Yami gets the negatives to DarkSun's pictures of chibi Yugi, a book entitled, 'How to get rid of mental cops (you know who you are)'.

Yami: * blinks* The cops aren't that bad.

Klonoa: I get DarkSun's brain to give his ideas for the story? Umm….maybe I should give your brain back. Anyway thanks to the people who reviewed come to my site to see yami/yugi pics and music that I'm changing every few weeks. Its called www.geocities.com/yamiluvyugi

C. Yugi: ^__^ wead & weaview!!

SONGSONGSONGSONG

'Koerarenai' 'IRA IRA suru'

HAADORU o kowashitatte nanni mo kotae wa denai shi

CHIKATA toka aijou unnun BARANSU o mamoranai to

Jibun o miushinatte shimau yo

Ayatsurare teru no ka? On the field, daremo go

Obiezu ni, go away, demo….

Mienai -ashita- no michi

Erabu koto wa dekinai kamo shirenai

Me o tojite kokoro de kiru, just like cards, kitto

Kiseki o hiki ate you

Honki dashite ikite itara taisetsuna na mono go fuete

Iya na koto wasurete itanda

Mienai kizuna koso, on the field, daremo ga

Hitsuyou na, it's the power, dakara….

Hitori no samishisa tsuyosa o shitte

Itami o wakaru ima

Jibun ni osoi kakaru donna koto mo

Nigenai de seoeteru

Heiki na kaoshite urakiru hito ga

Amari ni mo ooi -ima-

Me o tojite kokoro de miru, just like cards, sore wa

Yakusoku sareta, yes! You are the winner

Mienai -ashita- dakara koso

WAKU WAKU dekirun dato, ah, kizuita

Never lose! Kokoro de kiru, just like cards, kitto

Kiseki ga okoru kara