Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Daughter of the Nile ❯ Change of Fate ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Huni: HELOO!

Tsun: HI RYOU!!!!! AND YOUR YAMI THAT STILL LOOKS LIKE HE STUCK HIS TOUNGE IN A ELECTRIC SOCKET!!!!!

Yami B.:-__-'

Huni: -__-'

Ryou: To this day, I'm still wondering what he does to his hair every day in the morning...

Huni: O_o

Yami B.: *clears throat**strained*lets just get on with this.

Tsun: WAIT!!!! THERE'S MORE GUESTS!!!

Megan(If I didn't say so already, my best friend): -__-

Tsun; HI MALIK!!!! AND YOUR YAMI THAT LOOKS EVEN MORE LIKE HE STUCK HIS TOUNGE IN A LIGHT SOCKET AND HAS A SILLOUETE LIKE YAMI YUGI!!!!!!

Huni/Ryou/Malik/Yami B./Yami.M/Megan:-__-'

Tsun: *runs over to Huni and messes up her hair* NOW MY YAMI LOOKS LIKE SHE STUCK HER HAIR IN A LIGHT SOCKET!!!!

Yami B./Yami M.: *trying to hold back laughter*

Huni: *pissed* *menecingly* WHO...GAVE...HER...THE...PIXIE...STICK?

Trunks(DBZ): I dunno. Probably her EVIL TWIN!!! EVIL!!!! COME OUT AND FIGHT LIKE A...A...A SAIYAN!!!!+

Goten(DBZ): -__-*thinks to himself*Idiot.* *out loud* We can't put her in the zoo, she's the author!!(refer to Additions to the Z Senshi chapt 2 or 3)

Huni: In this one I am the author.

Tsun: NO BODY LIKES ME ANYMORE!!!! *really loud*WAAAAAA!!!!!

Everybody: *thinking* Today I shall part with my hearing.

Huni: lets just get on with it. We don't own anything. *takes out laptop*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br>
Daughter of the Nile

Chapter 2

Change of Fate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huni's POV

I was washing the breakfast dishes(again) when Anaki came into the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday, Anaki!!" I said to her. Today was her fifteenth birthday and well, she wasn't looking very happy nor healthy.(A/N: People in Ancient Egypt get married at age 12-15) "Whats wrong?" I asked.

Suddenly Anaki burst into tears. The older slaves looked at each other and went over to comfort her. "Anaki? Are...Are you alright?" I asked oncd again. Anaki just cried harder and ran out of the kitchen to her room.

I was, well, confused and surprised at Anaki's behavior. Sighing, I went back to washing dishes. After all, I was only a slave, the lowest slave in the household to be exact.

"Huni."

"Yes?"

"I need to talk to you."

No one ever NEEDED to talk to me about anything except about household rules, whos in charge, what to do, what not to do...yada yada yada, the basic master to slave lecture. I didn't even know this person, by the looks of her, she was around thirty or thirty-five, which was pretty old. (A/N: Ppl in Egypt have an average life span of about 30 years) I followed her into this large chamber with heiroglyphs every where. In the center of the room were two pillars. One, I recognized from everyday talk as the Milennium Scale(FORESHADOWING!!!). The other was kinda of weird looking. It was like a circular blue gem in the center, with a silver band around it, a gold band around that and four golden wings that were folded in front of it almost fully covering the center. It had a golden chain attached to it. (FORESHADOWING)

"Huni. You know that the master can be a very cruel person sometimes correct?"

"Yes..."

"Did you know that practically everyone except for his main wife wants him dead?"(FORSHADOWING)

"Even his son? That b-- the master's son, Akifa?"

"Yes. Even his onw kin."

"Why are you telling me this? Can you tell me whats wrong with Anaki? Why was she crying on her birthday? Why was she so pale?"

"One question at a time child, one question at a time."(A/N: The "old" lady is REALLY annoying right?)

"Okay, why was Anaki crying when she came into the kitchen today? Its her birthday!! She should be happy on her birthday."

"Are you happy on YOUR birthday, Huni?"

"Well, no beca--

"There you go."

"Now to answer your question. Do you know how Anaki is counted as one of the prettier servants and how the Master has had his eye on her for a long time now?"

"Yes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intermission-----

Tsun: *still bawling*

Ryou: *patting her on the shoulder while massaging his temples*

Malik: *patting Tsun on the shoulder while saying goodbye to his hearing*

Yami. M: *sharpening knives*

Yami B.: *sharpening daggars*

Huni; *typing while wearing ear muffs*

Everyone else: *at the pharmacy buying Asprin*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Huni's POV but a while later

I walked out of that room shocked and angry. No wonder everybody wantedhim dead. I mean, even his brat wants him dead. I wanted him dead!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Anaki!!! Oh no!! What is that master forcing her to do now?"

I ran toward the sorce of the sound, but instead of finding Anaki well, in an unproper manner, there was a pool of blood with a figure lying in it. The master was standing holding a daggar. "This is what you get if you don't please me..." He looked at me. "Remember that when it is your turn, demon spawn..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Huni(just telling you, she's 6 years old)~later that night~

So, he wants me to be his little "special" slave. does he? Well, he'll have a lot harder timer getting me to bend at his will. I will not be used like that. Ever since that I've been in this stupid place, I've know that one day I'll escape. On that day, not only will I gain my freedom, I will gain my revenge by killing you and your wife... Until then, beware the Demon child that will one day destroy you...and your hateful kin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsun: *stopped crying* Since when does a six year old know what destroy means?

Huni: It sounds better than "who will be your end" dosen't it?

Tsun: Yeah, I guess so...

Huni: Where'd everybody go?

~Pharmacy~

Ryou: 8 bottles of Asprin please?

Clerk: Are you trying to commit suicide?

Yami B./Yami.M/Malik/Goten/Trunks/Megan: US TOO!!!

Clerk: BUT THATS ONLY 7!!!

Huni: *pops out of no where* ME TOO!!! *leaves*

~Studio/Everyone is back with no head ache~

Yami B.:*trying to look at laptop* Can I see? What did you write? Tell me!!!!

Huni: *trying to hide laptop* I wrote...that you were actually a woman in disguise.

*record scratches and stops**everybody looks at Yami B.**Yami B. is mad* *Huni is bored**Trunks and Goten are stuffing themselves*

Yami M.: *clears throat* CALL IN THE WEIRD ROBED DUDES!!!!

Weird Robed Dudes(WRD): Oh Fanfiction.net, At this Twilight hour, receive this new chapter, and grant us reveiws!!!

Rest of ppl: I still can't get used to that...

P.S. LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL AFTER YOU REVIEW!!!! IT MAKES IT EASIER TO SEND OUT THANK YOU CARDS!!!!