Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 1: Yugi/Téa ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD `EM
 
ML: All right, now it's time to get hot!
 
Yugi: Who's turn first?
 
ML: You, since you're the star, and all. I don't own YGO, and I certainly don't own any authors. All I own is Mandy, my original character. ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude 1: Yugi/Téa
 
After Kaiba won the pot with a full house of jacks and threes, Joey asked, “So Yugi, other than the time Téa surprised you in the locker room, have you had any other surprises from her?”
 
Yugi blushed, and began, “Well, now that you think of it, there was my birthday last year…”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Joey had the gang over at Yugi's house for a surprise birthday party, and everybody was getting in it. There was dancing, food and everything else you'd expect. There were even a few duels. During that time, Yugi opened up his gifts. Joey got him a few cards, Tristan got him a poker set, Mokuba, the only Kaiba at the party, gave him some manga, Bakura gave him a Dungeons and Dragons set, while Duke gave him a Kashima Antlers jersey. Marik then gave him, much to his dismay, a subscription to Playboy, which Yugi was none too thrilled about. There was one other gift, and Yugi tried to go for it, but Joey stopped him.
 
“No way, Yug. That gift can't be opened yet. Look at the tag.” Joey explained. Yugi looked at it and it said, “Please do not open until after the party!” Yugi nodded, and everybody went for the cake. After everybody left, Yugi then cleaned up, and looked at the gift box again. It looked pretty big.
 
He then thought, `What's in it?' He untied the knot, and let the ribbons drop. As soon as they dropped, the box lid opened suddenly. Yugi couldn't believe his eyes. In the box was none other than one Téa Gardner, and she looked stunning in a black bikini. Yugi said, “Whoa!”
 
“Happy birthday, Yugi-anata.” Téa said.
 
“Tell me this is a dream… because if it is, I don't want to wake up!” Yugi replied.
 
“This isn't a dream. I'm your present.” Téa said, and got out of the box. She went up to Yugi and kissed him hard. After five minutes, Yugi broke it off.
 
“I think I'm in the mood to play with my new toy.” Yugi whispered in Téa's ear.
 
“I don't think your new toy would mind.” Téa said, as she undid Yugi's button down shirt. As soon as all the buttons were undone, Téa kissed him again, and then kissed his neck and chest with small, fluttering kisses. Yugi trembled in pleasure as she kissed him, and then as she reached his abdomen, Téa slowly undid Yugi's jeans, and slipped her hand in his boxers, playing with his sex.
 
Yugi was at this point, thinking, `I think I must've done something in a past life to have a girl like this. Oh! This feels great…' Téa then lowered Yugi's jeans slowly, stroking his legs all the while. Then she kissed up his inner thighs and licked his scrotum. After that, she blew on his member, but didn't suck. Instead, she got up, and slowly disrobed herself of her bikini.
 
“Enough with the foreplay, Yugi-anata.” Téa said. “I want you in me so bad.”
 
“But what if you get pregnant?” Yugi asked.
 
“Don't worry. I'm on the pill.” Téa answered as she pushed him to the sofa, and then straddled him. As she did that, she slowly slipped Yugi's hard sex into her. Then, she slowly rode him, putting her hands on his chest as she did so.
 
“Oh, Anzu-koishi… This feels… so good…” Yugi said as he felt Téa ride him. He then felt Téa riding him harder as time wore on.
 
Téa began to bounce even faster over and over again. She chanted Yugi's name as she did this, and as her breasts started to bounce, Yugi fondled them as she rode him harder. After a few minutes, both Yugi and Téa came, and Téa got off him. Then Yugi carried her to his room.
 
“Aishiteru, Yugi-anata. Happy birthday.” Téa said.
 
“Aishiteru mo, Anzu Koishi.” Yugi replied.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“And that's it.” Yugi said as Tristan dealt the cards. Yami, Kaiba, Bakura, Noah, Marik and Yugi went in, while Joey folded. Then Tristan called, and so did Duke. Tristan then threw in the flop. It was 10 of hearts, ace of spades, and six of hearts. Bakura and Noah decided to fold, while Yami bet 25. Kaiba called, as did Yugi, while Tristan and Duke went out. Eight of hearts showed up in the turn, and then everybody checked. A 10 of spades came out, and Yami went in with 25 again. Kaiba and Yugi decided to fold, leaving Yami to win the pot.
 
As Tristan passed the deck to Duke so he could shuffle, Duke asked, “So Joey, what was the craziest place where you and Mai had sex?”
 
Joey answered, “Well… I'll give it to you guys straight.”
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
ML: And that's that! Anyway, to all who don't know who the Kashima Antlers are, they are a soccer team based in Tokyo. R&R!