Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 2: Joey/Mai ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD `EM
 
ML: All right, interlude time!
 
Joey: So, who's next?
 
ML: I believe it's… you.
 
Joey: Excuse me?
 
ML: It's you, man. Anyway, I don't own YGO, or any authors. I do own both Mandy and Christy. ROLL FILM!
 
 
Interlude 2: Joey/Mai
 
As Tristan passed the deck so Duke could shuffle, Tristan asked, “So Joey, what was the craziest place where you and Mai had sex?”
 
Joey began his narrative with, “Well, I'll give it to you guys straight.”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Ever since Mai started a new modelling career, she was in hot demand, with shoots in Tokyo, Paris, London, Milan and New York. This would be her first time in bringing Joey along. Of course, she would've brought along Valon, but he decided no. After all, Valon was the guy who wanted Mai as bad as Joey, but he decided to give up.
 
Mai sighed as she looked out the window of the plane. Joey was beside her, and he was sleeping like a baby. Mai began to think, `hm…' She instantly got one hot idea into her head. She flagged down a flight attendant, and asked, “Ma'am, could I have a blanket?”
 
“Sure, miss.” The flight attendant went to get Mai a blanket, and then as soon as she got it, Mai covered both her lap and Joey's. Then she kissed him, and then rubbed her hand on his chest. She then snuck her hand in his pants, feeling the soft, firm flesh stir with arousal.

Joey was in dreamland, but something was waking him up. He felt something pleasing in his groin, and dismissed it as a dream. But then, he was slowly beginning to realize that it wasn't a dream. His eyes slowly opened, to the sight of Mai's hand underneath his pants.
 
Mai saw this, and asked, “Awake already?”
 
Joey asked, “Oh yeah, I'm awake, and I'm ready to go.” He kissed Mai with so much passion, she would've fainted. Then, he took off both their seatbelts and made a beeline for the lavatory. They began to strip off each other's clothing as Mai locked the door. Then Joey kissed up and down her body. Mai moaned, and then took his head, his lips kissing downward as she led it between her legs.
 
Joey instantly responded by licking and kissing her hot, wet sex. Mai's quiet whimpers started to grow in volume. However, Joey was in no mood to rush. He kept slowly kissing her pussy and licking her sensitive love button over and over again, making Mai scream and moan louder and louder. Knowing that Mai was getting close, Joey tried to release his head, but couldn't, as Mai had a death grip on it. He then let his mouth surround her clit, and sucked.
 
“JOSEPH!” Mai screamed as she came. Joey licked up her body, and slowly rubbed the tip of his member against Mai's swollen sex. Mai moaned at this, and slowly wrapped her legs around him. Joey complied by sliding it in very slowly. He then thrust in at a medium pace that Mai loved.
 
“Oh yes, Jonouchi-anata” Mai moaned as she felt his cock going in and out.
 
“Mai-koishi… you're so tight…” Joey moaned as he felt Mai squeezing him. That was enough for him to go faster. Both were moaning just as loud, and after 20 more minutes of all this, they came together.
 
“Are you glad I got you to join the mile high club?” Mai asked.
 
“Oh yeah.” Joey answered as they dressed and cleaned up. They got out of the lavatory together, holding hands.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“Let's just say that it was a pretty pleasant plane ride.” Joey ended his narration. Duke dealt the cards, and each guy looked again. Noah, Marik, Yugi and Joey all went in, calling the big blind, which was Yami. Tristan folded first, and then Duke called. Then with everybody in, Duke dealt out the flop; it was the fives of hearts and spades and the eight of diamonds. Both blinds checked, while Noah bet 30. Marik folded and Yugi called while Joey raised. Duke decided it wasn't worth it and so did Yami. Bakura called, and so did Kaiba, Yugi and Joey. Duke, now satisfied that each guy went in, threw out the turn card. It was the two of clubs. Bakura checked, but Kaiba bet 40. Yugi called, but Joey raised to 45. Duke then threw out the river. It was the six of clubs. Bakura checked, and so did Kaiba and Yugi. Joey bet 50, and each guy folded, leaving Joey to win the pot.
 
Duke passed the cards to Yami, and then asked, “So Tristan, what was the most romantic sex you and Serenity had?”
 
“Well… I don't kiss and tell in that department, but I'll give an exception. Here it is.” Tristan began.
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
Wow. I never knew I could be that hot when it comes to story ideas! R&R!