Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 3: Tristan/Serenity ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD `EM
 
ML: All right! Time for the third interlude!
 
Tristan: It's my turn, isn't it?

ML: Yeah! How'd you know?

Tristan: I know you.

ML: Sure. Anyway, I don't own YGO, or any authors, but I do own Christy and Mandy. Last two interludes consisted of a hot birthday present and a new member of the mile high club being initiated! LET'S GO!
 
 
Interlude 3: Tristan/Serenity
 
Duke passed the cards to Yami. Since Tristan folded his hand first, he was in the hot seat. Duke then asked, “So Tristan, what was the most romantic sex you and Serenity ever had?” He took a sip from his pop as he asked.
 
“Well, I don't kiss and tell in that department, but I'll give an exception. Here it is.” Tristan began, as he sipped his pop.
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
“Take us to the Wheeler residence, sir.” Tristan said, as both he and Serenity walked into the limo. The Domino formal dinner and dance for duellists had just finished, and while they weren't known for their duelling ability, both were there because Joey had given them invites. They didn't have to worry about Duke. Since after he saw them having sex in his apartment that time, he met a new girl, Christy, and they were now going out. (AN: Don't know what I'm talking about? Check out interlude 11 of Sexual Truth or Dare!)
 
The chauffeur stopped after a good 30 minute drive, and opened the door for the couple. Tristan gave Serenity a peck on the lips, and then made for his motorcycle. However, Serenity called, “Tristan!”
 
Tristan turned around and asked, “Yes, what is it Serenity?”
 
“You want to stay a while?” She asked.
 
“Sure, why not?” Tristan answered uneasily. After all, Joey was still pretty overprotective of Serenity, and if he found out about the threesome at Duke's, both he and Duke were in trouble. Tristan walked into Serenity's apartment, took off his tuxedo jacket and questioned, “So, did you enjoy yourself Serenity?”
 
“Of course I enjoyed myself. It was because I was with you, Tristan.” Serenity answered. She then leaned in for another kiss, and Tristan gladly obliged her. As she kissed him, she slowly slipped him the tongue, and Tristan reciprocated. After ten seconds, they broke off the kiss.
 
“Wow.” Tristan said.
 
“It's going to get better.” Serenity said. “Make love to me, anata.”
 
Tristan nodded slowly, and carried Serenity to her room, bridal-style. He slowly kissed her, and she slowly undid his bow tie. Tristan then turned Serenity around, and slowly unzipped her dress. He then carefully slid it off her shoulders, and beheld the breathtaking sight. There was his lover, in nothing but a black bra, black panties, and black stockings. Then, she kissed him just as lovingly, and she took off his tuxedo shirt, tank top and tuxedo bottom. She then pushed him down on her bed, and reached around her so she could take off her bra. As she did, she covered her chest so that he couldn't see her breasts. Then she slowly let her arms fall, and took off her panties. Then she crooked her finger over at Tristan, as if to say, “Come here, lover.”
 
Tristan didn't need to be told twice. He came over to Serenity, and kissed her neck, then sucked on her left nipple while his hand played with her right breast. After a few minutes, he switched. Serenity moaned in delight. She sat on the edge of the bed, and took her lover's head, and led it to her pussy. “Eat me out, Tristan.” She ordered.
 
Tristan slowly licked his lover's swollen sex as she whimpered. As he licked her, Serenity whimpered. However, as his tongue entered her, those same whimpers became throaty cries of passion. Just as she was about to come though, she stopped him, and flipped him over. She then kissed up and down his body, and rubbed his member. As soon as it was hard enough, she started to lick the head.
 
Serenity looked over at Tristan as she bobbed her head on his shaft. He loved it, and as she was sucking, he held her head tight so that she would have nowhere to go. But she wasn't going anywhere. However, as he was about to come, she stopped, went to her nightstand, and pulled out a condom from the drawer.
 
“Planning something, are we?” Tristan asked.
 
“Well, you never know.” Serenity answered, as she tore the package, and slowly put the latex condom on her lover's member. Then she straddled him, and slowly pushed her hips against his. As the minutes wore on, the feeling began to intensify. “Hiroto… anata…” she moaned as she rode him.
 
“Shizuka… Koishii…” Tristan moaned as she started to bounce and bounce hard. It took him ten minutes, but they both came together, screaming each other's names. As their orgasms finished, they were smiling at each other. Serenity rolled off her lover, and he got up to throw away the condom. Then he came back, and kissed Serenity before both of them lulled off to sleep.”
 
(ELSEWHERE)
 
“Oh… Ryuji…” Christy moaned as Duke came into her orgasming pussy.
 
“Christy…” Duke moaned as his lover's muscles gripped his member. Of course, they were at the dance too, and they were finishing up some, for a lack of a better term, business at Duke's shop.
 
“I've… got to thank… Serenity for setting us… up… together…” Christy panted.
 
“Serenity? Who's… Serenity?” Duke asked as he kissed his newfound love.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“And that's how it went.” Tristan said, as Yami threw in the cards. Marik, Yugi, Joey, Tristan, and Duke decided to call while Yami, seeing as his hand wasn't the best hand he could have, folded. Kaiba decided to call Noah, and he called too. Yami then dealt out the flop. It was the seven of spades, the 10 of hearts, and the jack of diamonds. Both blinds checked, and Marik bet 30. Yugi raised it to 40, and Joey called. Tristan and Duke dropped, while Kaiba went in with a raise to 45. Noah folded as did Bakura. Yami then dealt the turn card, which was a three of hearts, and all three checked. Yami finally dealt out the river, which happened to be a six of spades, and all three checked again.
 
“So, Yugi, what do you have?” Yami asked.
 
“I have a pair of sevens.” Yugi answered, and showed his two cards. It was the seven of clubs and the four of diamonds. “What about you, Joey?”
 
“Hm… How about a pair of threes?” Joey asked, showing his cards. They were the three of spades and the nine of spades. “What about you, moneybags?”
 
“Well, I have two pair, dog.” Kaiba answered. He showed his cards. The jack of clubs and ten of diamonds were what he had. He then took the chips and all three gave their cards to Yami, who gave the deck to Kaiba.
 
Since Yami dealt, Kaiba asked the question. “So, about YF…”
 
“What about her?” Yami asked.
 
“Have you ever done anything to spice up your guys' sex life?” Kaiba asked.
 
“Well… there was this one time, but that's it…” Yami began.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
 
Well, about that interlude within an interlude, I had to think of something! R&R!