Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 4: Yami/YF ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD `EM
 
ML: IT'S INTERLUDE TIME!
 
Bakura: Geez, you don't have to be so loud.
 
Yami: Whose turn is it?
 
ML: Yours, Pharaoh. Anyway, I don't own YGO or any authors, but I do own all OCs. Last time, Tristan and Serenity had a bit of a romantic go after a dinner/dance. ROLL IT!
 
 
Yami gave the deck of cards to Kaiba while both Bakura and Noah put in their chips already, as they were going to be the blinds. Then Kaiba asked, in a neutral tone, “So, about YF…”
 
“Yeah, what about her?” Yami replied.
 
“Have you ever done anything to spice up your guys' sex life?” Kaiba asked.
 
Yami began his narrative with, “Well, there was this one time, but that's it…”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
As Yami got out from the bus to where YF lived, his mind was in a whirl. He kept thinking over and over again, `Why would YF want to meet me this time of night?' He figured he would get the answer soon enough. He knocked on the door, and YF herself answered. She was wearing a black satin robe, which sort of turned Yami on.
 
“You look stunning, YF.” Yami said.
 
“Don't I always, Atemu?” YF asked.
 
“Yes.” Yami answered as YF gave him a sweet kiss. She went behind him, and put a silk scarf around Yami's head, blindfolding him. “What's with the blindfold?” he asked.
 
“You'll see when we get to my bedroom.” YF answered, and led him upstairs. A few minutes later, they reached the room, and she took off the scarf covering Yami's eyes. “Voila.” She whispered.
 
Yami looked around the room. The lights were dim, rose petals on the bed, the whole nine yards. But something was out of place. He looked at the south side of the room. On top of a tripod, there was a video camera.
 
“What's the camera for? Are we…” Yami said, as his hormones started to kick into overdrive.
 
“Yes, we are.” YF answered.
 
“What if you wind up like that hotel heiress who got into a bit of trouble over a sex tape?” Yami asked, remembering the whole One Night in Paris scandal. (AN: Anybody who hasn't lived under a rock the last few years SHOULD know about it!)
 
“Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything with the tape, and you won't either. It's for our own benefit.” YF reassured Yami as she turned on the record mode, kissed him and slowly stripped him of his clothing
 
“Ok.” Yami said, as he went with it, undoing the black satin robe that YF was wearing, and looking at the camera while he was doing it. She then kissed up and down his body slowly. Then, she slowly licked up his scrotum, and finally at his member. She slowly nibbled and licked the shaft while Yami was whimpering quietly. Then she licked the head, and Yami said, “Stop… please…”
 
YF said, “Nope.” She then sucked on the whole thing like if it was an erotic Popsicle. The camera got it as Yami put his hands on her head so that she had nowhere to go. She kept sucking him over and over again as if he was the last man on earth.
 
“YAMIFANNER!!” Yami moaned loudly as he finally came. She happily licked up every last drop of his come, and then lay on the bed with her legs open. Yami smiled, and went at her. He kissed her everywhere, from her lips to her neck, to her chest and her stomach, and then he licked her inner thighs, and started to nibble and lick at her womanhood.
 
`I must have done something…in a past life… to experience something this… GOOD!' YF thought as her man ate her out. Her moans became cries of passion as he then snuck his tongue into her, and swirled it so he could taste her. “OH ATEMU!” She cried out as she finally came. He licked up every last drop of her juice, and kissed up her body to her lips, and both were frenching.
 
YF then turned them over so that she was on top. She said, “Let me be in control.” She straddled her lover, and both let out a loud moan. As they made love, the camera got everything. Even when YF was bouncing as hard as she could, Yami felt her up, and fondled her breasts as she bounced. After a few minutes, they came together with one loud moan. After that, YF turned off the camera.
 
They said “I love you” to each other as they fell straight to sleep, in each other's arms.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“And that's it.” Yami ended his narration, as Kaiba finished dealing. There wasn't a closed mouth in the house.
 
“Man! I can't believe you did that, Yami!” Tristan said. “She must really like Paris Hilton to do that!”
 
“I know. She told me to never let you guys see the tape, and she told the girls never to look at it.” Yami said.
 
“This better not be a stacked deck, Kaiba!” Joey yelled out, as he received his cards.
 
“I hope you win, because you've got no sense in being around here, Dog.” Kaiba said.
 
“Quiet you two. Let's just play.” Bakura said. Each man checked his hand. Marik, Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Duke, Yami and Kaiba each called the blinds, and Bakura threw in two chips of his own. Noah decided to stay out of this hand, and threw in his cards, signifying that he folded. Kaiba then dealt the flop. It was two and four of hearts, and a seven of diamonds. Both blinds checked, but Marik said, “I bet 45.”
 
This was a now a whole new ballgame. Each guy thought, `I think Marik has two hearts already!' Yugi and Joey called him, while Tristan and Duke folded. Kaiba called, and Bakura folded too. So now it was between Marik, Yugi, Joey, Yami and Kaiba. Kaiba then took out the turn card. It was the 10 of hearts. Marik instantly bet 50. Yugi went, “Hmph. I'll see your 50, and raise you another 50.” Joey decided to fold while Yami and Kaiba called. Kaiba then dealt out the river card, and it was a three of hearts. Marik instantly bet 50 again, and Yugi rose, throwing in two more green chips. Kaiba, seeing as his hand wasn't good, folded.
 
“So what do you guys have?” Kaiba asked.
 
“Well, two pair.” Yugi said, showing the ten of diamonds and a seven of spades.
 
“Sorry, Yugi, but I don't think that's going to beat a flush!” Marik said, as he showed the ace and queen of hearts.
 
“DAMN!” Yugi pounded the table as Marik scooped up the pot. Both threw in their cards and Kaiba passed the deck over to Bakura, so he could shuffle and deal. “Good hand Marik.” Yugi said, after he calmed down. He heard the doorbell, and said, “I'll be back with the pizzas!” He left his seat so he could pay for the pies.
 
Bakura shuffled the cards, and asked, as Yugi went up with the pizzas, and served them. “So Noah, about you and Riana, has she ever dressed up in some crazy getup as foreplay?”
 
“Yeah.” Noah said. “It all started when she dressed up as a cop…”
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
ML: Well, that's it for this interlude! R&R!