Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 6: Kaiba/Ishizu ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD EM
 
ML: Well… time for yet another interlude!
 
Kaiba: It's about time. What have you been up to?

ML: Well, had midterms. Anyway, it's your turn, moneybags.
 
Kaiba: Ok. ML does not own us, or any authors. He only owns Christy and Mandy.
 
ML: Last time, Noah got arrested and strip-searched literally by Riana! ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude 6: Kaiba/Ishizu
 
As Valon took his seat while Duke went to watch a movie, Marik asked, “So Seto, what was the most out of the ordinary sex you ever had with Ishizu?”
 
Kaiba said, in a no-nonsense tone, “Well, there was this one time…”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Seto looked at the profit charts that the new Kaiba Land amusement park brought in. Ever since the whole KC Grand Prix, everybody was going there. He even won an award for best new park. He decided right now to get some lunch, until he heard the receptionist.
 
“Mr. Kaiba, an Ishizu Ishtar is here to see you.” She said.
 
“Really? Send her in.” Seto said. He began to think, `Why would Ishizu want to see me now, of all times?' She then walked in, wearing her best business suit and stockings. `Wow, she looks good.' Seto thought.
 
“Ishizu, what a surprise.” Seto said.
 
She then gave him a kiss, and said, “I thought I'd surprise you.”
 
“I'm plenty surprised that you wanted to see me at work.” Seto replied, closing the blinds and locking the door. There were some deals that were better off made private.
 
As he did that, Ishizu took off the suit jacket she wore. Seto was just shocked, as she wasn't wearing a shirt or a bra underneath it. She just walked up to him, undid his tie, and threw off his suit jacket, and unbuttoned his dress shirt. She playfully ran her hands on his chest, and parted the shirt slowly. She made sure the desktop was uncluttered by running the various business stuff off of it, and Seto just unzipped her skirt while Ishizu took off his suit pants and boxers.
 
Seto looked up at her. Ishizu looked gorgeous, and he kissed her lips and neck very slowly. Then he took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking it and nibbling it while Ishizu moaned quietly. Then he worked her other breast and kissed her stomach. She arched her back as he used his teeth to take off the thong she was wearing. Then he licked her from cunt to clit, making her moan even louder. As he ate her out, Ishizu grabbed Seto's head and held on as he loved her orally. After a few minutes, she came, and that was when Seto got on top, but Ishizu flipped them over.
 
“Not yet.” She said, and she started to suck his long member. Seto moaned at this over and over again.
 
“Oh, Ishizu…” he moaned. As soon as he was about to cum, she stopped, and bent over.
 
“Make my day, Seto Kaiba.” Ishizu said, with as much lust as she could manage.

Seto happily obliged, and inserted it in. “How do you want it?” Seto asked.
 
“Hard. Hard and fast.” Ishizu said, as he started to pound in over and over again.
 
“Oh Seto…” Ishizu moaned she moved back and fourth in time with Seto's thrusts.
 
“Ishizu… you're… so tight…” Seto groaned, and went even harder. After about 25 minutes, they came together. While they were relaxing on the couch in Seto's office, he went over to the desk, and pulled out a ring box.
 
“You don't have to ask, Mr. Kaiba. I will.” Ishizu said, as he pulled out the ring, and put it on her finger.
 
“How did you know?” Seto asked.
 
“Call it a woman's intuition. Wanna celebrate?” Ishizu asked.
 
“I think I can find one way to.” Seto said as he kissed her.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“Man! You actually did it?” Joey asked.
 
“It was pretty easy, dog.” Kaiba answered as Marik dealt the cards. Tristan called and so did Valon, Yami and Kaiba. Bakura raised, and Noah called that. Marik, seeing his hand wasn't good enough, folded, so he would be in the hot seat. Yugi called the bet and Joey called too. Then Marik dealt the flop. It was the four and queen of hearts with the king of spades. Yugi and Joey checked while Tristan folded. So did Valon. Yami Bet and Kaiba called. Then Bakura rose up. Noah folded after seeing that. Then Marik dealt the turn card. It was the nine of spades. Yugi and Joey checked, while Yami bet and Kaiba folded. Then Bakura rose again. So now it was Yugi, Joey and Bakura in. Then Marik dealt the river. Yugi and Joey checked, but Bakura rose. Both Yugi and Joey folded, leaving Bakura to win. Marik passed the cards over to Yugi so he could shuffle.
 
“So Marik, how hot can Shorea get?” Yugi asked
 
“Well, she could get pretty hot, but there was this one instance. Remember that beach party she invited us to?” Marik said.
 
Each guy nodded, except Valon, who was busy eating his slice of pizza.
 
“I'll tell you guys.” Marik said.
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
Well, that's it for now! Come back for another interlude! R&R!