Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 7: Marik/Shorea ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD `EM
 
ML: Here's the latest helping of interlude!
 
Marik: Ok, so who's the victim this time?

ML: It's your turn, Ra-boy.
 
Marik: All right… ML doesn't own us, he owns the OCs and he doesn't own the authors.
 
ML: Thank you. Let's just say that last time, Kaiba-boy got a bit of a surprise in his office! Let's ROLL THE FILM!
 
 
Interlude 7: Marik/Shorea
 
As Valon ate his pizza, Yugi then asked Marik, “So Marik, how hot can Shorea get?”
 
“Well, she could get pretty hot, but there was this one instance. Remember that beach party she invited us to?” Marik said.
 
Each guy nodded, because they were there. All except Valon, who wasn't there when the party in question took place. “I'll tell you guys.” Marik said.
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Shorea had gotten the girls and guys over for a beach party. Of course, the guys were talking and playing some beach volleyball while the girls were in their own little world, talking about the boys.
 
“You know, I think Seto's going to propose to me one of those days.” Ishizu said.
 
“Really? You guys are perfect for one another!” Téa replied.
 
“You're the only one who's capable of actually thawing his heart out.” Serenity said.
 
The only one who wasn't talking was Shorea herself. She was looking over at Marik. She chuckled at herself remembering the day she met him. But the reminiscing stopped when Mai heard a song on the boom box that had been on the singles charts for a few weeks.
 
I wanna let you know
That you don't have to go
Don't wonder no more
What I think about you
 
Shorea went over and said, “Oh my god! I love this song!” She turned it up and crooked her finger over at Marik. He saw it, and said, “Game over, guys!”
 
“What do you mean game over? It was just beginning!” Duke said, and saw Christy wanting to dance. The guys went over and they started to dance with the girls.
 
If it's loving that you want
you should make me your girl, your girl
If it's loving that you need
Then baby come and share my world, share my world
If it's loving that you want
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
'Coz everything that you need
I got it right here baby, baby
 
Everybody was all hot and heavy, but Marik and Shorea were all hot and heavy for one another. They were so close they could feel each other's breath on their cheeks. Shorea even lip-synced the song to Marik as they were dancing.
 
Now it's obvious to need a friend to come hold you down
Be that one you share your everything when no one's around
Baby come tell me your secret things, and tell me all your dreams
'Coz I can see you need someone to trust
You can trust in me
 
As the song went into the pre-chorus, Shorea led Marik into the beach house that her family had brought years ago. She had brought Marik over a few times, but this was different. She needed him NOW. She turned on the radio then danced for him, using some of the moves that she had been taught.
 
Di di di di di-da di di di-da di-dey
So just call me whenever your lonely
Di di di di di-da di di di-da di-dey
I'll be your friend, I can be your honey

If it's loving that you want
you should make me your girl, your girl
If it's loving that you need
Then baby come and share my world, share my world
If it's loving that you want
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
'Coz everything that you need
I got it right here baby, baby
 
“Oh Shorea…” Marik said, as his erection started to tent his trunks. She slowly undid the bikini top she was wearing, untying the bow that held it together, but covering her chest, teasing him.
 
“Not yet, anata.” Shorea replied. “I wanna stretch this out.” She spun around, and swayed her hips to the music, then threw the bikini top at him and continued to dance.
 
It's been so long I've had this feeling
That we could be
Everything we've ever wanted baby
Your fantasy
I won't push to hard or break your heart
'Coz my love's sincere
I'm not like any other girl you know
So let me erase your fears
Then Shorea led him to a chair in the living room, and then got on him, giving him a lap dance. She said to him, “The teacher taught us this a few weeks ago, and I've been dying to try it on you.”

Di di di di di-da di di di-da di-dey
So just call me whenever your lonely
Di di di di di-da di di di-da di-dey
I'll be your friend, I can be your honey
 
If it's loving that you want
you should make me your girl, your girl
If it's loving that you need
Then baby come and share my world, share my world
If it's loving that you want
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
'Coz everything that you need
I got it right here baby, baby
 
She then got him up, undid his trunks, and then sat him down on the chair again, then took off her bikini bottoms. She then teased him by running the head of his long sex against her wet, swollen sex.
 
If it's loving that you want
Then you should make me your girl, make me your girl baby
If it's loving that you need (baby)
Then baby come and share my world, share my world (I got what you need so come share my world)
If it's loving that you want (o-ooh)
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
'Coz everything that you need
I got it right here baby, baby (oh-ooh oh-ooh)

Di di di di di-da di di di-da di-dey
So just call me whenever your lonely
Di di di di di-da di di di-da di-dey
I'll be your friend, I can be your ho
ney
Marik moaned, and said, “Come on… I need you…”
 
She replied, “Ok.” And lowered her on him. As the song continued, she alternated her thrusts on him over and over again, and kissed him once or twice. Marik rubbed her back as she rode him.
 
“Oh yes, Marik… I'm yours…” Shorea moaned… “No one else's!”
 
“And I'm yours… ALL YOURS!” Marik moaned, as he felt his orgasm coming on.
 
After Marik moaned out, his orgasm took control of him, and Shorea's did too. After that, they said “I love you” to each other before going back over to the party.

If it's loving that you want
you should make me your girl, your girl
If it's loving that you need
Then baby come and share my world, share my world
If it's loving that you want
Then come and take a walk with me, walk with me
'Coz everything that you need
I got it right here baby, baby

I wanna let you know
That you don't have to go
Don't wonder no more
What I think about you

What I think about you boh-oy
I got what you need so come share my world oh-ooh
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“That was it.” Marik said, ending his narration.
 
“Whoa! Never knew that a beach house would be that fun!” Bakura said, as the cards were dealt. Yami rose, and Kaiba called. Bakura did too. As did Noah, Marik, Yugi and Joey. Then Yugi dealt the flop. It was the eights of spades and clubs and the 10 of diamonds. Joey bet at least 30 on it, but Valon decided he wanted out. Then Yami called and so did Kaiba. Bakura decided to raise, and Noah and Marik went out. Yugi called, and dealt the turn card. It was the 10 of hearts. Immediately Joey bet 40. Yami called and Kaiba did too. Bakura called as well and so did Yugi. Then Yugi dealt the river and it was the ace of hearts. Joey bet 50, and each guy after agreed that it was way too rich, and folded. Joey scooped up the pot and took the deck from Yugi.
 
“So Valon. What was the most interesting sex you ever had?” Joey asked.
 
“Now that you mention it mate, here goes!” Valon began.
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
All right! Oh yeah, I don't own “If It's Lovin' That You Want” from Rihanna, as she and Def Jam Records own it. R&R!