Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 12: Tristan/Serenity II ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD EM
 
ML: Well, finally done with Joey and Mai for now, so, now it's time for Tristan and Serenity!
 
Joey: ML!
 
ML: Whoops gotta go! Uh, Yugi, why don't you do the disclaimer? (Starts running)
 
Yugi: Sure! ML does not own us, or any authors, but he does own all the original characters! Last chapter, Joey and Mai got a bit heavy in an elevator during a power outage! LET'S GO!
 
 
Interlude 12: Tristan/Serenity II
 
Tristan and Serenity did feel a bit of a breeze on their skin, as they had to take off their tops. Kaiba then asked Serenity, “So, did you do anything out of the ordinary with Tristan?”
 
“Well, there was this one time during the Christmas party at Duke's…” Serenity began.
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Serenity went right into Duke's shop. Of course, he had invited her, and was wondering whether or not Tristan was going to be there too. Tristan said he was going to be there. Once she walked in, Christy saw her, and said, “Hey! How's it going?”
 
“It's going good, Christy.” Serenity said, as they talked about their respective boyfriends.
 
“So, Christy, have you seen Tristan around at all?” Serenity asked.
 
“I have seen him, but he walked to the bathroom. He said it was a surprise.” Christy answered. Just as she finished, the door opened, and out popped, well, Jolly Old St. Nick himself!
 
Serenity smiled, and thought, `I thought saw Tristan holding a costume…' she had seen him with a box a while back, and she had this intuition that her boyfriend would be dressing up like Santa Claus. Then she got this naughty idea that popped in her head, and lined up with all the little kids. One by one, each kid was asked what they wanted for Christmas, and Serenity impatiently waited. Then when it was her turn, she practically jumped into the arms of “Santa”.
 
“Why, you're a little bit too old to be here, but anyway, what do you want for Christmas this year?” the fake Santa asked.
 
“My answer to that question is… YOU!” Serenity practically yelled as she kissed him. Santa was shocked, but kissed back. Parents had to shield the little kids' eyes, and Serenity led Santa out, leaving Duke to do a teeny bit of damage control.
 
“Uh, why don't we have a Dungeon Dice demonstration?” Duke asked. The answer to that was a loud scream of yes!
 
Meanwhile, in the storage room, the Santa had taken off his fake beard and hat, and revealed him to be none other than Tristan. Serenity then kissed him even harder, and she started to take off his costume and he took off her blouse and bra. Then she stopped him, took off the rest of the costume, and threw away the cushions he was wearing, to simulate Santa's belly. Then she laid her man down on the floor, making sure his head was on the cushions and kissed him up and down, starting with his mouth, then going lower, until she took his manhood in between her breasts and started to move up and down, licking the erect organ's tip as she moved along.
 
Tristan was shocked, but smiled as his love pleasured him with her breasts and mouth. After a good ten minutes, he came into her mouth, and some of the semen dripped on her chest. She rubbed it in, and licked her lips. “Tasty.” Serenity said.
 
Tristan just smiled and flipped her over, then kissed her lips and neck, then took one nipple into his mouth, sucking on it while he fondled her other breast. He switched after five minutes, and kissed her stomach. He stopped at her jeans, and unsnapped them. Serenity arched her back as Tristan took them off. Then he took off her panties with his teeth. After that, he started licking up her inner thighs, but Serenity stopped him, and took his head to her waiting flower.
 
“You can have your present now, my love.” Serenity said.
 
Tristan happily obliged, and started to lick and kiss Serenity's womanhood over and over again. By that point, her moans of pleasure became throaty cries of passion, and after 15 minutes, she came with a scream. Then Tristan got on her, and rubbed the tip against her wet entrance.
 
“Don't tease me, Tristan… ENTER ME NOW!” Serenity practically yelled, and he happily obliged, and started to thrust in and out of her. But then, after three seconds, Serenity just flipped him over and said, “I started this, and now, I'm going to finish it.” She happily rode him, and their moans became louder. However, they didn't know they were being watched, and by Christy and Duke nonetheless!
 
“We ought to try it sometime.” Duke said.
 
“What? Watching your friend and your ex-crush having sex?” Christy asked.
 
“No! Having it somewhere out of the ordinary.” Duke answered.
 
“I hope you're telling the truth, Devlin.” Christy said.
 
“I am.” Duke said, honestly as he kissed her.
 
Meanwhile, both lovers were oblivious to the fact they were being watched, came after 20 minutes. Then they got dressed, and walked out after Tristan found his clothing in the box that held his costume.
 
Let's just say the party was hopping after that.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“And that was it.” Serenity said.
 
Joey looked ready to kill Tristan after that, but Yugi made sure that didn't happen, and the game began again. Marik and Shorea folded their hand, but Yugi and Téa and Joey and Mai kept theirs by calling. Serenity and Tristan folded, as did Lily and Valon, but Yami and YF called, as did Kaiba and Ishizu. Both blinds called, and Kaiba dealt out the flop. It was the nine of clubs, the ten of diamonds and the ace of clubs. Bakura and Mandy and Noah and Riana checked. But Yugi and Téa bet, while Joey and Mai rose. Lily and Valon folded, and Yami and YF called as did Kaiba and Ishizu. Kaiba then dealt out the turn card, and it was the ace of hearts.
 
Duke, who was watching with Christy, said, “Whoa, this makes the game more interesting.”
 
The game then continued with Bakura and Mandy folding and Noah and Riana checking. Yugi and Téa bet and Joey and Mai called. Yami and YF rose, and Kaiba and Ishizu decided to fold. Then Kaiba dealt out the river, and it was the six of hearts. Noah and Riana decided to raise, leaving both Yugi and Téa and Joey and Mai folding. Yami and YF decided to call.
 
Kaiba said, “Show them.”
 
“Wait. Before we go in, I like to make a little side bet.” YF said.
 
“Really, what is it?” Noah asked.
 
“If we lose, I show everybody the tape Yami and I made.” YF said, much to Yami's shock.
 
“You're on!” Riana said. She had been bugging YF about the tape along with the rest of the girls. Then she showed her cards. “Three of a kind.” She said, revealing another ace and the three of clubs.
 
Yami looked at them, and saw he had the two pair, with a ten of spades and an eight of diamonds. YF and Yami both took off their shirts and Yami thought, `Great. Now I gotta see the tape with everybody! Oh man…'
 
Kaiba passed the deck off to Bakura, and asked YF as Yami was readying the tape. “Have you ever made any of Yami's fantasies come true?”
 
“Oh yes. There was this one time in which I tied him up…” YF began…
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
Well, I guess I made the most… interesting interlude in the block! R&R!