Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 14: Kaiba/Ishizu II ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD `EM
 
ML: Well, here we are: Interlude number 14.
 
Kaiba: My turn, right?

ML: Yep. Anyway, I don't own you guys or any authors, but I do own my originals. Last time, YF had the time of her life, when she played the bondage card on poor Yami. ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude 14: Kaiba/Ishizu II
 
Kaiba and Ishizu shivered a bit, as they were topless from the last hand. Then as Shorea shuffled up the deck to deal up another, she asked, “So now that you guys are married, does that mean the sex is still good?”
 
Ishizu just smiled and said, “Oh yes. Heck we even do it when we wake up in the morning sometimes.” She then began her narrative…
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
The sun was just starting to rise up in the Kaiba residence. It had been at least a week since both Seto and Ishizu came back from their honeymoon, and everything was going aces. Ishizu was now a curator in Domino Museum, and Seto was even planning to retire from duelling to concentrate on running the company. Even though he was planning on nixing retirement, because, after all, he still had one opponent to defeat. That opponent was none other than Yugi.
 
Ishizu looked over at her new husband, who was still asleep. She thought about last night, when she surprised him by greeting him at the door with nothing on but a smile on her face. Let's just say that during that night, Kaiba was worn out. Not because of Kaiba Corp business, but business of a more PERSONAL matter. It was then Ishizu thought, `Time to give you a wake-up call you won't forget, my love…' She started by sliding her hand up and down on her man's member, and then felt it rise in her hand. When it was hard enough, she started kissing him down his body starting from his lips. Then, she licked up and down on Seto's member, and played with the head, licking up the pre-come that was coming out of it. Then she started to suck on him over and over again.
 
Kaiba may have been still asleep, but he was in the best dream. But little did he know that that dream was no dream at all. It was real. Just when he was about to come, his eyes immediately snapped open, and there was his wife of two weeks, blowing him. “Well, I'm awake, if you wanted to give me a wake-up call.”
 
“Well, now that I got your attention, my love…” Ishizu began, and got off him, only to open her legs, and show him her dripping wet sex. “Take me.”
 
“Whatever you say…” Seto began, and kissed her. He then kissed downward, and ate her out. Ishizu couldn't stop moaning. `It's a good thing we moved out… Mokuba would've woken up already…' Seto thought. Then he got on her, and inserted his rock hard member inside. Then they moved together, slowly, caressing and kissing one another.

It was then that Ishizu couldn't handle it anymore, and moaned, “Seto… give it to me… harder…”
 
“As you wish, milady…” Seto said, and went in faster and harder. Ishizu started to dig her nails into his back, and wrapped her legs around him. After a good few minutes, both came together. “So, what do you want to do today?” Seto asked.
 
“Well, I don't know… What do you want to do?” Ishizu replied.
 
“Since it's my day off… I know a few things…” Seto answered, as he kissed his new wife.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“And that's that.” Ishizu said, as the cards were being dealt.
 
“Are you guys trying for a baby?” Téa asked.
 
Kaiba just said, “Maybe. If anything happens, Ishizu will tell you.” The game began again. As soon as the flop was in, every couple was out except Yugi and Téa, Valon and Lily, and Noah and Riana. It was then Yugi made the ultimate gamble.
 
“I'm all in.” Yugi said. Valon decided to fold but Noah and Riana called the move. Then Shorea threw in the turn card. It was the six of hearts. After that, she threw in the river, and it was then ten of clubs.
 
“Show `em.” Shorea said.
 
“Well, I think a two pair would work.” Yugi said, revealing his hand. It was the queen of spades and a ten of diamonds.
 
“Sorry Yugi. I've got straight.” Noah said, revealing a three and four of diamonds.
 
“I guess we gotta take off our pants.” Yugi said, as he and Téa did so. The next hand involved, by the time the flop was revealed, Joey and Mai, and Noah and Riana. This time, they weren't so lucky, as Joey and Mai had a three of kind, with an ace to go with the aces in the community cards. Then Mai asked, “So Riana, what was the kinkiest thing you ever did with Noah?”
 
“Well, it involved ice cream…” Riana began…
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
PHEW! This upcoming chapter is gonna get hot! R&R!