Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 15: Noah/Riana II ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD EM
 
ML: Interlude 15 of god-knows-how many I'm gonna do.
 
Valon: Ya gonna end the fic, mate?
 
ML: Who knows? I might end it when I get into the twenties. Anyway, same disclaimer applies. Last time, Ishizu gave Kaiba-boy quite the wake-up call. That said, ON WITH THE SHOW!
 
 
Interlude 15: Noah/Riana II
 
Noah and Riana shivered a bit, but they weren't as cold as Yugi and Téa, who, as they went all in, lost, leaving them with just underwear on. Mai shuffled the deck to deal out the next hand, and asked, “So Riana, what was the kinkiest thing you ever did with Noah, minus the cop uniform incident?”
 
“Well…” Riana began, with a blush in her cheeks, “it involved ice cream…”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Noah and Riana, who had spending a few hours studying at what used to be Kaiba's home, now which was Mokuba's, as Kaiba moved out with Ishizu, had spent the last couple of hours doing studying of a different kind. They had been studying each other's bodies. It was that moment during the make-out session that Riana told Noah, “I'm hungry.”
 
“How can you be a hungry at a time like this?” Noah asked.
 
“I'm a human. I get hungry like everybody else.” Of course, both lovers were nude, but little did Noah know that the snack Riana would have, he'd be a part of. Riana went to the kitchen, and opened the freezer. She took out some vanilla ice cream, and made herself a delectable chocolate sundae. But she then smiled naughtily to herself. She wanted to try this with Noah, but never had the guts to ask him about it. She took out the ice cream again, put it on some dry ice, and took out the rest of the condiments and walked back out.
 
Noah waited, and thought, `A person should never take this long to make a snack.' He was just about to go into the kitchen to ask what was taking Riana so long, but stopped, as the girl of his dreams was there, eating a sundae. “What took ya?” Noah asked.
 
“Well… like I said, I was hungry.” Riana said. She then took little spoonfuls of the sundae.
 
“Let me have some…” Noah said.
 
“Nope.” Riana replied, as she ate the spoonfuls. “Mmm… so good…” she said, as she tasted it. Noah was getting slightly a bit turned on by it.
 
“Come on…” Noah said, as Riana finished the last bit.
 
“Well… now that you mention it, I am ready for some more…” She said as she took out the ice cream from the dry ice. She took a spoonful and dropped that spoonful on Noah's chest.
 
Noah opened his mouth with a shock. It was cold. “DAMN!” Noah screamed. He then put out a few more moans as Riana dropped a few more spoonfuls of ice cream on his body. His cock was getting harder as she did this. Then, she put on the chocolate sauce and whipped cream on him, then saved the best for last when she put both the chocolate sauce and whipped cream on his member.
 
“I'll be back, Noah…” Riana said, as she hurriedly went into the kitchen, took out a cherry, and went back into the sitting room. She then put it on his cock. Then, satisfied with her handiwork, started to lick off the bits of ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream from him. Then she started to suck on the chocolate sauce and whipped cream soaked member. As she sucked, Noah moaned and groaned, and lightly thrust his hips into her mouth. 20 minutes after, Noah came into her mouth. Riana just smiled, and licked her lips. “Tasty.” She said. Again, she said, “Wait here.”
 
Noah's mind was just about ready to go bonkers. He needed her, and needed her NOW. Just as he was about ready to pleasure himself to soothe his urges, his lover walked back into the sitting room with whipped cream on her breasts and sex, and blueberries on the nipples. Riana walked to him, and then he laid her down, and licked up the whipped cream from her chest very slowly, then from her sex just as slow, then licked up and down over and over. Just as she was about to come, Noah stopped, went up to his room, grabbed a condom, and ran back down. He ripped open the foil packet, and sheathed himself. Then he got on Riana, and inserted his hard member into her oozing wet sex.
 
“Oh Noah…” She said, as he thrust in and out of her. As he took her, Riana wrapped her legs around Noah's waist. 10 minutes after, they both came together.
 
As they rested, Noah said, “Ya know what, Riana?”
 
“What?” Riana asked.
 
“I am never gonna look at an ice cream sundae the same way again. I may have a hard on just by looking at one…” He said as he kissed her.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“That was that.” Riana said, to a shocked set of people in the room.
 
“I can't believe Noah would do such a thing!” Bakura said.
 
“Well, I can be quite persuasive.” Riana replied as the game began again. As the flop came in, everybody was out except Yami and YF, Kaiba and Ishizu, and Marik and Shorea. Of course, there was no turn card, as both Yami and Kaiba folded. But the next hand, it was Marik and Shorea, and Valon and Lily. Marik and Shorea won the pot, after the showdown revealed that they had the two and three of hearts, and that matched up with the ace, eight and queen of hearts which were among the community cards. Lily and Valon stripped, and Serenity took the cards.
 
“Lily, have you ever taken control of Valon like a dominatrix?” Serenity asked.
 
“Oh yes. There was this one time…” Lily said as she began her narrative…
 
(MEANWHILE)
 
“Oh… Mokuba…” Rebecca said, as she bounced on her lover, who was tied up to the bed.
 
“REBECCA!” Mokuba moaned out loud as he came, and seconds after, Rebecca came too. Both lovers basked in the glow of each other. Mokuba asked, “What do you think Seto's doing now?”
 
“Ponder that while you do me again.” Rebecca said, as she kissed Mokuba.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
 
I never knew that having ice cream was that sexy! REVIEW PLEASE!