Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell Hold 'Em ❯ Interlude 17: Marik/Shorea II ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KISS AND TELL HOLD EM
 
ML: Second-to-last interlude.
 
Marik: So, whose turn is it?
 
ML: I think… it's yours, Ra-boy. Anyway, same disclaimer applies. ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude 17: Marik/Shorea II
 
Marik and Shorea were a bit cold, but it was to be expected. Ishizu and Kaiba beat them after all, and they had to be topless for this round. Ishizu asked, as she dealt out the next hand, “So Shorea, what was the most romantic sex you and Marik ever had?”
 
Shorea began her narrative with, “Well, it went like this…”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
Shorea ran her hand into the bath she was running. The water was warm, and the bubbles had been added seconds ago. The candles were lit, and she sighed as the jasmine scent reached her nose. Just when she was about to take off her robe, the doorbell rang. She thought, `Who is it, and who would interrupt me when I'm about to take a bath?' She went downstairs and opened the door. Her anger subsided when she realized that the person at the door was none other than Marik.
 
“Marik! What a surprise. What brought you here?” Shorea asked.
 
“I figured you were free to go out, but, since you're gonna be busy, I think I better wait until you're ready.” Marik answered, pointing to the bathrobe she was wearing.
 
It was then that Shorea got a little bit of inspiration. “Well, are you busy, anata?” She asked.
“I don't think so…” Marik answered. “Why do you wanna know?”
 
“Well…” She said as she took off the robe, and took his hand in hers and led him up to the bathroom, locking the front door. “I hope you didn't take a shower yet.”
 
“I haven't.” Marik said, as Shorea undressed him, and then took his hand into hers, and both lovers walked into the tub together. He could smell the jasmine scent. “Mmmm… I love that scent.” Marik said, as he grabbed the soap, rubbed it in his hands and caressed them all over her body.
 
Shorea moaned as her lover's hands made their way up her body. From her legs, to her hips to her stomach, and arms. Then her moans grew a teeny bit louder as she felt Marik's hands on her breasts, as he soaped them up.
 
“There, I think that's every bit of your body.” Marik said.
 
“Well, you forgot one important part.” Shorea replied.
 
“Really? Which one might that be?” Marik asked.
 
“You should know…” Shorea answered, as she opened her legs. Marik instantly got the message, and soaped up his hands again. Then caressed his soapy hands on his lover's sex. “Mmmm…” Shorea mewed. “So good…” Marik smiled as she responded. But just as she was about to come, Shorea stopped him, and said, “I still gotta soap you up.”
 
Marik understood, and stood up. “Soap away.” He said. Shorea responded instantly, and soaped him up good. Then once she applied it to his member, he was the one who was moaning. “Oh… caress it… rub it…” Marik moaned out. Again, when he was about to come, he stopped, and said, “I want to be inside you when I come.”

Shorea got the message, and both lovers rinsed off in the bath. Then while Marik sat down, Shorea got on top of him and straddled him. She rocked her hips into his at first. Then as the feelings intensified, she started to bounce on him. Over and over again. Some water went from the tub to the floor as she was bouncing, but she didn't care. After a few minutes, both lovers came.
 
“Mmmm… I gotta have a bath with you more often.” Shorea said.
 
“Yeah.” Marik replied. “How about we continue this in the bedroom?”
 
“After we dry off.” Shorea said. As she walked out of the tub. Marik followed, and they dried each other off, caressing each other as they did. Then Shorea blew off the candles and led Marik into the bedroom for another sweaty session.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“That was it.” Shorea said.
 
“I gotta try to do that.” Téa replied.
 
“Yeah! The jasmine bubble bath would be fun!” Mai said, as the game began again. These couple of times, every couple except Yami and YF, Bakura and Mandy and Kaiba and Ishizu tried the all in, but it didn't work. This time, those three couples were the only ones who were still playing. And the next few hands were at best, drab. Then, there was a showdown between Yami and YF, and Bakura and Mandy. The community cards this time were the nine of clubs, the ten and six of spades, and the ace and three of hearts.
 
“Pair of sixes.” Said Bakura.
 
“Sorry, Bakura, but I have a three of a kind.” Yami said, revealing the two aces he held. Bakura and Mandy stripped, as Riana shuffled and dealt.
 
“So Mandy, what was the most exciting place you ever had sex?” Riana asked.
 
“Well, it happened during a rain storm, on the top of Baku's apartment…” Mandy began…
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
Well, one more! R&R!