Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Love ❯ What do you Know About Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Marik's Love

By Marguerite/Matalis

Chapter 4

Malik wrapped an arm around Marik's waist, helping him to sit up on the bed.

Marik was stripped down to his boxers, (Marguerite/Matalis: If I had a crush on Marik, I'd be drooling now. Let's say that they were leather boxers… that were skin-tight. Happy now?)

And had numerous bandages all over his body. Malik watched him with growing concern as Marik hunched over, chin hitting his chest.

"Marik, are you alright?" Marik took several deep breaths, then turned his head an inch and focused his violet eyes on his yami.

"I'll be fine. It's good that you got me out of there when you did- though coming a few minutes earlier wouldn't have hurt either." He laughed then, and closed his eyes as though tired.

"I'm sorry I didn't come earlier, I don't open the link often." Marik blinked at his, cocking his head to the side much like Bakura.

"Malik, you saved my life- you really don't have to be sorry. Why is it that you never open our link?"

"Because I don't like to invade your privacy, I assumed… seeing as how we don't really communicate often, that…" Malik looked away.

"Malik, it's fine. We're yami and hikari, remember? I'm grateful that you saved my life, even though…"

"What is it?" Malik asked gently, opening the link just a crack. Marik was unhappy. Very unhappy. Someone had hurt him, and Marik was confused. There was also a feeling that seemed suspiciously like solitude, did Marik think he was alone? Malik reached over, and lifted Marik's chin so he could look directed into his eyes.

"Bakura-chan. Well, I guess it's just Bakura now." Marik said bitterly, and Malik began to understand. "I'm confused about what I felt for him, what I still feel for him. I just don't know…"

Suddenly, Marik looked up. "Malik, do you know anything about love?" Malik sighed, and smiled slightly at his light.

"Not a goddamn thing." They both laughed, laughed in the face of all their misfortunes and suffering, laughing together like it didn't really mater anymore.

Thanks. Sorry this is so short, but I just updated twice in a row, and once again my parents are becoming problematic.

If I get a lot of reviews, then I will make every effort possible to UPDATE EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

But school started for me, and I want to keep my grades up. So don't pressure me too much, though it does inspire me to work harder on this fic of mine.

Thanks for your reviews, I hope to hear from you again and again and again… and more and more review… thanks for your understanding and… slight patients. ^_~

Arigato and Merci everyone!