Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Love ❯ Do you Love Him ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here I go again!

Thank you all who volunteered to help me with lemons, and to all who gave me the (over) thirty reviews I have today!

To reward you all for your kindness, I will update!

*Warning: Lemon coming in less than three chapters!*

Marik's Love

By Marguerite/Matalis

Chapter 7

Marik had decided to walk, rather than take his motorcycle to Yugi's. He wanted more time to think, rather than make creepy faces at kids in cars he passed. (That was always fun)

Today, he was in more of a calm mood, something quite rare for Marik Ishtar. He took a deep breath, then let his violet eyes drift lazily over anything that appeared on the walkway before him; his mind drifting elsewhere as he walked to Yugi's house.

The main thing on his mind, was his yami. Marik had never had a sure feeling about him, not hate, fear, or any emotion for that matter. His yami was so strange and mysterious, so even if he did something that Marik didn't like, Marik still wouldn't be predominantly annoyed with him.

It would be nice to feel more decided about Malik, to have just one, main, emotion flood him when he spoke his name…but no. There was only the swirling haze of feelings that filled him every time he thought of his dark side.

The kiss. Five minutes ago, Marik had kissed his yami. Now that he thought about it, he really hadn't given it much thought at the time. He had been driven to kiss him, and kiss him he had. Marik tried to recall what he had been feeling, but he could not quite figure it out…it was something he hadn't felt before, that was for sure.

He hopped back a step, realizing he had just passed the Game Shop, and walked up to the front door.

He opened it, and walked inside. Yugi's grandfather was at the cash register, filling out order forms for a new shipment of stock. He looked up as Marik walked towards him, and smiled amiably.

"Hello, Marik. What can I do for you?" Marik inclined his head respectfully, realizing not for the first time just how much Egyptian culture he showed every day of his life.

"I wanted to speak with Yugi and the Pharaoh, do you know where I can find them?" Solomon smiled, and nodded.

"Yami and my grandson were just helping me with the store, I believe they're in the living room now."

"Thank you." Marik replied, and nodding to Solomon, he made for the side door that led to the living part of the house. He walked aimlessly through the kitchen, and stopped in the doorframe of the living room.

Yugi and Yami were talking quietly on the couch, but looked up as Marik stopped in the doorway.

"Konnichiwa, Marik!" Yugi said brightly, and hopped off the couch. "Come sit down."

"Thanks Yugi." Marik replied, and sat down on the end of the couch, next to Yami.

"What brings you here, Marik?" Yami asked, and smiled. His smile always sent chills down Marik's spine. Partly because a smile from the Pharaoh was more than often the last thing you saw, and partly because Yami was extremely good looking.

"I hope nothing…bad?" Yugi said anxiously, and Marik felt both Yugi's violet eyes and Yami's crimson ones lock on him.

"Nothing bad Yugi. I wanted to ask your advice." Yugi and Yami exchanged looks, smiling craftily.

"And what...sort of 'advice' do you wish of us, Marik?" Yami asked smoothly, reclining a bit more on the couch- making his leather pants give a sound of complaint as the fabric was stretched.

Marik shook his head, grinning as his face reddened a bit.

"Stop teasing me you two! Why do you think I'm here?!" Yami smirked, and Yugi giggled.

"Oh I don't know, maybe you're having…boy trouble?" Yugi asked, blinking innocently.

"Guilty." Marik replied. Yami laughed.

"Who."

"Malik."

"How long?"

"A few days ago."

"What's the problem?" Malik sighed.

"I don't' know what I feel for him, I'm afraid it might be…love." He said in a small voice.