Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Love ❯ Finish and Lemon ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Marik'sLove

By Marguerite/Matalis

Chapter 8

Marik looked down. "Malik. I think I'm in love with him."

(Marguerite/Matalis: That's for anyone who forgot what happened in the previous chapter…)

Although Yami had clapped a hand over Yugi's mouth the moment Marik said that he supposed his feelings for Malik to be love, still a faint scream of,

"KAWAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

couldbe heard. Yami took his hand away, and Yugi grinned at Marik.

"Adorable! That is so adorable! Awww…does he know? Does he? Does he? Does he?"

Marik: O_O

Yami: -_-

"Hikari, why don't you let Marik gather his thoughts, ok?" Yami said briskly, barely holding back a smile at his Hikari's excitement.

Yugi smiled. "Hai!"

Marik sighed, and Yami took this moment of silence to give his advice.

"Marik, you have to tell him what you are feeling, otherwise you'll never be clear on what you are to each other, you see?"

Marik looked up hopefully at Yami's words.

"You have to show your love in words, and in actions." Yugi chimed in, and Yami nodded in agreement.

"Before you are truthful with him, you must be truthful with yourself. Do you really love him? That's a question only your heart can tell you." Marik breathed deeply, and nodded.

"Thank you. Yami? How did you handle your feelings for Yugi…before you told him?" Yami smiled, and shook his head slightly.

"I didn't handle that all too well. I was afraid of rejection, so I never thought to speak of my feelings to him. That was a mistake. If I had told him sooner, we would have been lovers way before we originally became that way. I worried. I always worried for him. His safety, how happy he was…I could go on and on…and I still do worry."

Marik was captivated at how much Yami seemed to care for Yugi, it was quite touching. Yugi stood then, his eyes shinning.

"Yami, I'm not worth all that!" He cried, flinging himself on his yami. Marik blinked, blushing slightly as the embrace of the two boys became more heated.

"Heh.I'll leave you two alone." He said, smiling as he stood. "Arigato, you two." Yami drew his hand from his aibou's hair, and waved lazily in Marik's direction as Yugi kissed him fervently. Marik smirked, and shut the door behind him.

Yami turned himself slowly, then lay back on the couch, drawing his light on top of him, straddling his hips. He moved his hands up Yugi's sides, and wrapping his arms around Yugi's torso, he pulled him does until their lips were inches apart.

Yami closed his eyes, and relaxed himself fully. Yugi looked down at him, his lips were parted and he was breathing slow, deep, breaths. Yugi leaned down a centimeter further, and his fingers found the buckles of Yami's shirt.

He undid them deftly, and parted the fabric to reveal Yami's smooth, muscled chest.

Yami leaned his head back, and gasped suddenly as the cool air hit his exposed skin. Yugi moved forward until their lips brushed against each other, then pulled back, sliding his hands up Yami's stomach and chest.

Yami opened his eyes slightly, and looked piteously up at his hikari. Yugi felt momentarily dazed at the enchantingly submissive look his yami was giving him.

WARNING TO YAOI FANS: I'm a major fluff-a-holic, so everything is going to be really…cute and sweet. Sorry if you guys are major hard-core fans, but I just don't write lemons that way. I adore this couple, (it's my favorite) and I try and make Yugi and Yami the most beautiful and adorable couple there is. (Funny how this is a m/m fic, eh? That's my whacked mind for ya!)

Yugi looked into Yami's eyes, feeling thoroughly seduced as his yami silently begged him for his love. He threw himself upon his darkness, claiming his mouth- though immediately giving up dominance to Yami.

When the kiss was broken for air, Yugi snuggled as close to his dark half as possible, gripping Yami's shoulders tightly.

The combination of a warm couch, and the mingled body heat of the two teenagers in close quarters with one another created a smoldering environment to match their passions.

Yami pulled off his shirt, while Yugi removed his own; none needed a link to know what the other was feeling. Yugi looked into Yami's dark eyes, seeing not for the first time the Pharaoh within him. It showed so much, and Yami was truly no less than regal. Heat burned inside of Yugi's body as his eyes scanned every inch of his arousing yami.

He bent his head, and dragged his tongue lazily up Yami's chest, nipping lightly on his neck. Yami thrust his hands into Yugi's hair once more, moaning lightly as Yugi placed hot kisses on his neck and chest.

"I always wondered…if you ever worried about what I felt for you… before we confessed our feelings…aibou." Yami managed between moans and large gulps of air. Yugi smiled, and kissed Yami gently.

/All the time./ Yami sent a comforting caress through their mind link, and gently nuzzled his cheek against Yugi's, breaking the kiss.

//I am sorry, my light. It was hard for me too; I have ruled Egypt, and even that was not as hard as telling you how I felt.//

There was silence between them, both reflecting on the past year, and the events that had ensued.

/I'm grateful that I have you, Yami./

//As am I.//

"How grateful?" Yugi said seductively, grinning at Yami. Yami's eyes darkened ever so slightly, then he laughed.

"I'll let you be the judge of that."

Suddenly, Yugi found himself under his Yami. He struggled playfully as Yami held him down, kissing him roughly.

/Take me/

//Just as long as you scream my name, and only mine.//

/Always and forever- now take me/

Yugi knew that Yami was very possessive, but not in a bad way. His darkness had always had to fight to keep what was his, and Yugi knew that Yami didn't want to have to fight to keep him. It wasn't that Yami didn't trust Yugi, but it was comforting all the same to know that the person you loved, loved you and only you. Yugi had often had similar feelings, especially after Anzu. (Marguerite/Matalis: DIE BITCH DIE!)

Although Yami had never returned her feelings, Yugi had always felt that her so-called 'love' for him would impact Yami in some way. But it never had, and Yugi was glad of that.

Yami pressed his body flush against Yugi's, grazing his teeth over the soft skin of Yugi's neck. Yugi placed his hands behind Yami's neck, pulling him closer still.

Yami growled, rocking his hips forward. Yugi cried out, and flung his head back, his breaths becoming more desperate.

"Wait, wait, wait! Let's take this upstairs, okay? I really don't want to…deflower the couch." Yami smirked, and nodded.

Flash! They were in Yugi's room. Yugi blinked, "You can…teleport?!" Yami smiled, "Only a little ways. And don't you make me do it again." Yugi blinked, "I didn't-" Yami captured his mouth, kissing him fiercely, and increasing the heat of arousal between the two teens.

//It takes a large amount of shadow magic.//

Yugi lay back against his bed, his eyes barely open. He breathing was ragged now, and perspiration appeared on his forehead as Yami stripped them both.

Now entering: Lemon Territory

"Yugi…" Yami whispered, leaning over his light. Yugi opened his eyes a bit wider, and trailed his fingers down Yami's cheek.

"No messing around, I need you." Yami nodded, and shifted onto his hikari, his hand moving to the desk near their bed. But Yugi pulled it back, bucking upwards.

"I said, no messing around. I don't need lubrication, you've done a fast and thorough job of erasing any trace of virginity that I ever had!" Yami laughed, whole-heartedly agreeing with his light.

"Very well."

Despite Yugi's protests to being prepared or lubricated, Yami still felt that he must begin gently. His hikari was a gentle person, and the last thing Yami would ever do would be to break him.

Yami slowly began to push into his light, gasping as he was enveloped by searing, wet, scotching heat. Yugi arched his back, whimpering as Yami filled him completely.

"Please…" Yugi whispered, and Yami hardly heard him- his senses currently dulled by the feeling of being completely submerged within his soul-mate.

//Gods Yugi…//

/Please Yami…please let me be yours…yours forever./

Yami groaned, and thrust hard into Yugi. Yugi's hands clawed their way into Yami's hair, where they entangled themselves in his tri-colored strands.

Yami's thrusts became harder and faster, moaning as Yugi bucked upwards to meet him.

Their arousals burned as pressure mounted, and Yami found that one of his hands had ripped the sheets.

"Yami…!" Yugi whispered suddenly, and Yami slammed himself into him.

"Ah-ahh…!" Yugi cried out, and let himself fall back into the mattress as he found his climax.

Yami moaned as Yugi's inner walls clamped down around him, and he came as well, releasing into Yugi- claiming him once again. He fell forwards in exhaustion, and Yugi held him as his breathing slowed.

Yami pulled out, and rolled over, then pulling Yugi into his arms. Yugi wrapped his arms around Yami's neck, relaxing in his warm embrace.

/That was good. Ai shiteru./ Yami smiled, and ruffled his hair affectionately.

//I agree. I love you too.//

Slowly but surely, the two began to fall asleep, lost in the nexus of warmth and love that would always surround and protect them. \

END OF MARGUERITE/MATALIS'S FIRST LEMON!

Did you like it? It took me awhile, because I started it…and then I got to scared and stopped writing. But I've missed a week of school due to a cold/flu/cough thingy, so today I thought I ought to do something useful. So I did! I wrote the long promised lemon for all my BELOVED REVIEWERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP!

Ai shiteru= I love you

Baka=fool

Arigato= thank you

Hikari= light, or light part

Yami= dark, darkness, or dark half

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update coming soon…

Arigato and Merci everyone!