Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's seach for sugar ❯ To good to be true ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Still don't own. Damn.
Blah: R/B pairing so some yaoi, pointless fluff really, umm...burning malls, Yami and Anzu bashing, skewered squirrels and an unhappy Bakura. Duck and cover!

Ryou's POV
I smiled happily at what a good day it had been, Bakura hadn't done anything wrong, nothing had got broken or sent to the Shadow Realm, he'd actually helped me make breakfast, and tonight we were going to have some personal time at last. I shuddered remebering the last time we tried and Marik had swung in through the window with squirrels skewered on his hair and dripping blood everywhere, claiming that they had tried to sacrifice him to the great nut god. Bakura had not been happy.
"Habibi (sp?), what are you thinking about?" asked Bakura from where he sat on the floor rebuilding his deck ready to take on the 'Baka no Pharaoh' again, though, I swear, all you have to do is say no more hair care products and he starts rocking and crying on the floor. I sweatdropped as I remembered when Bakura and Marik had burned down the mall and burned all the hair care products in Yugi and Yami's house. Poor Yugi had to clean it up by himself as Yami had chased Bakura and Marik all around the town, making various people and objects go to the Shadow Realm. I think he also sent Anzu to the Shadow Realm that day, and forgot he'd sent her there. So we got about a month's worth of happiness before Yugi finally guilted Yami into bringing her back.
I sighed. Honestly, I don't know why we let her hang with us. Maybe, it's because Yugi likes her? no he likes Yami and agreed with us that we should get rid of her. Maybe we feel sorry for her? No, everyone has told her to get lost at least ten times. Maybe she has some sort of mind control which prevents us from taking further action to get rid of her?! I jumped at this thought and eeped involuntarily.
Bakura jumped up from the floor and sat by me, holding me close and petting my hair,
"What's wrong, aibou?" he asked softly, I smiled and snuggled into his embrace,
"I just had a terrible thought that maybe Anzu has been controlling us and stopping us from making her go away"
Bakura laughed and held my face with his hand,
"Hikari, don't worry! I won't let anything as terrible as that happen to you. I'll always protect you" he said softly, gazing into my eyes.
I felt us pull near, I closed my eyes, puckered my lips a little ready, and then,
"Bakura! Bakura! Bakura!" I heard the ferverent screams that could only be Marik. I let my head fall forwards. I knew it was too perfect.