Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's seach for sugar ❯ Fight in the resturant! Quick play its 'raining men' ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9
Ryou's POV
And so, I turned round. And I really really wished I hadn't. What I saw was… worse than just staying with Malik's creepy grin. People were running around madly, water and food was flying everywhere and hitting people, fire alarms and sprinklers were going off like crazy and in the middle of it, looking slightly more ticked off than normal was Bakura. Somehow, the look of him with a half ripped shirt and soaking wet standing in the middle of pandemonium suited him.
But I'm daydreaming! I shouldn't be just sitting here ogling at his well muscled physique I should be screaming my head off like a derange mother at him! And I begin to do so,
“What the heck happened?! I leave you alone for a little while and…and…” I waved my arm around at the chaos to prove my point.
He simply ignored me and was glaring as hard as he could over my shoulder, at Malik.
I glared at Bakura's head for a few seconds, before turning around to look at Malik. Who was just calmly eating his meal, despite it being soaking wet, and not paying attention to the death glares he was getting from Bakura. He chewed quietly and slowly, before answering casually,
“Your food's getting cold… and wet, Ryou. Sit down and eat.”
Something inside Bakura snapped, I could feel it, and he launched himself at the tanned Egyptian sex god (Alex's idea). He pushed me aside so hard I fell through the open window beside our seats and merely laid there on the ground, quietly seething. For some odd reason, despite wanting to rip both Bakura's and Malik's heads off, I calmly picked myself up and dusted myself off. Then I stepped back through the window, and got Bakura's fine rear slammed in my face as he flew out the window. I fell straight back where I was before, but Bakura seemed to bounce off me and land in front of me.
“Sorry Ryou!” I heard Malik call out, and I watched as Bakura scrabbled to get to his feet. This time, I jumped up and grabbed Bakura by the back of his head.
“Bakura” I said innocently, “What's going on?” I felt Bakura stop struggling and freeze. He turned to face me with a look of despair, before looking down at the pavement. I bent down so I was looking up into his down turned face, he seemed to be thinking.
`Whoa, he must be really upset then, if he's resorted to thinking of an excuse' I waited patiently for him to answer. And, just when I was starting to think of excuses for him, he suddenly pulled me in and kissed before screaming out,
“Ryou! I love you!” I collapsed backwards, twitching and I heard Malik's laughter echoing through the window.
`Typical yami answer!' I thought as I got up, Bakura looking at me tentatively.
“Ryou?...” he asked reproachfully, taking a step back when he noticed the pulsing vein in my head.
“We…are going home…NOW!” I screamed, grabbing his arm and dragging him behind me.
 
Malik's POV
I watched as Bakura was dragged along, smirking back at me victoriously,
`Great. Now I didn't get to tell him' I thought miserably, then I had a wonderful idea. A wonderful, EVIL idea. (watched The Grinch too much!) I pulled out the Millennium Rod and used it to control Ryou's mind, I forced him to suddenly stop and turn around, then made him come back to me. Bakura panicked and tried to drag Ryou back the other way, or pull his hand out of Ryou's surprisingly strong grip. I made Ryou stop in front of me, before taking my mind control off, leaving the thought of me having a question in his head.
“Yes Malik?” he inquired quietly, staring up at me innocently. His big brown eyes making him look like a cute little bunny. And I just wanted to hug it and squeeze it and pet it and cuddle it and kiss it and keep it forever and ever and ever…
“Malik?” I snapped out of my dream of hugging millions of Ryou bunnies, and smiled down at Ryou. Then at Bakura, who looked like he was having a heart attack.
“Well…you see… earlier today.” I stopped and looked down into Ryou's big, unwary eyes. `I can't do this to him' I thought suddenly,
“umm… Marik managed to get that friendship freak in my house whilst I was out. Yeah… um… and tied Bakura to a chair so he'd have to endure her as well. Then…umm… he used the Millennium Rod to control Bakura and make him take pictures of Yami and Odion together making out!”
The words seemed to spill out before I could stop them, then I realised that I'd managed to get my own yami into pretty deep doo doo. And Ryou looked about ready to explode just then.
“But I'll talk to him about it! Don't worry he won't get away with it!” I watched as Ryou seemed to deflate and turned to his own yami.
“Kura? Is this true?” he asked quietly, looking at him with humongous brown eyes. Bakura seemed lost in those eyes for a moment before turning to me, I nodded slightly then he smiled and replied,
“Yes Hikari, I'm sorry that I caused such a mess earlier but, you see, I didn't want to get Marik into trouble.”
I shook my head rapidly at his stupid and very obvious lie, Ryou blinked then asked,
“You didn't?! Since when?” he then seemed to stop and look thoughtful before turning to me,
“Yami and Odion were making out?! EEEEEWWW!!!!” he shook his head in disgust.
I smiled at his infantile reaction before looking at my watch. 9 o' clock, ample time for Odion to have cleaned up and locked Marik in his room.
“Well I better get moving guys” I said as I started walking home, “see ya tomorrow!”
“Bye Malik!” I heard Ryou call out, before Bakura started muttering in his hikari's ear. I turned slightly so I could see them and I watched Ryou's face turn red before he suddenly burst into a fit of giggles and ran towards his own home. I smirked slightly and imagined what would be waiting for me at home. This little Hikari had had a tough day.