Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Gold: The seX Philes ❯ Phile 3: A Lesson in Dominance ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This chapter contains: learning how to dominate, and of course, yaoi(I love that stuff). Yes, the fantasy requester gets a test subject this time, with Sapphire as the teacher!! Can you say, HOT?!?

DISCLAIMER: No, they are NOT mine. SO stop asking. LOL.

~*~ From: DDicemaster@devlin.net
To: Seme&uke@sennengold.com
Subject: My Fantasy

Hello, Amethyst and Sapphire. My name is Ryuji Otogi, and I would like to try your services. One of the guys who works in my store, one Katsuya Jonouchi, cannot stop raving about you guys, and I want to see for myself.

People tell me all the time I am too feminine, and too passive, almost weak. I hate that, and would like to prove I have balls just as big as the next man. This is my request.

I wish to learn to be masculine, and where can you learn to be more masculine than as a dom? I want to have someone give me pointers as I go along with a test subject, if possible.

Money is not an issue, so don't worry about that. If you can do it, please respond!

R. Otogi~*~


*~*From: Seme&uke@sennengold.com
To: DDicemaster@devlin.net
Subject: re My Fantasy

Greetings, Ryuji. I am Sapphire, and I personally will oversee and carry out your fantasy. You wish to learn dominance with a test subject and me as your teacher, yes? I can do that. You wish to learn to be masculine as well? I can also do that.

I have the perfect person as a test subject. He will gladly be your test subject, and I myself shall instruct you.

Your fantasy will be completed this Friday night, at 10:00 sharp in Fantasy Mansion 3. The butler will take you to the lower level to "The Dungeon." If you scare easily or are afraid in any way, then don't bother coming and wasting my time. If you want to be masculine and prove you have balls, show them now and come to the mansion. Don't be late.

Sapphire the Dragon Master*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~ *~ *~*~*~*~*~*~

A very nervous Ryuji Otogi climbed slowly out of his limo that Friday night, staring at the Fantasy Mansion in abject fear. Swallowing hard, he thought about the email he'd received from Sapphire and frowned, remembering how blunt it had been. 'Well, I guess that's what they get paid for," he thought absently. 'Can't be weak and run a business... I know that.' Swallowing hard, he climbed out of the limo and made his way to the front door of the mansion. Ringing the doorbell, he stood back, twirling his hair on his finger nervously.

The door opened, and a tall, muscled gentleman with lavender-colored hair and ice blue eyes stood there.

"Master Otogi, welcome," he said, his voice deep and rumbling. "I am Kage, and Master Sapphire is waiting for you. Follow me."

Turning his back, Kage led Ryuji to an elevator in the room next to the foyer. After getting in, he pressed the button marked "D" for the Dungeon. The elevator stopped on the last level, and the doors opened soundlessly to reveal a long hallway, lit only by torches.

Kage turned to the left, and walked swiftly down the hall, making Ryuji practically sprint to catch up with his long strides. He stopped in front of a room with double doors.

"Master Sapphire is waiting for you. Go now, and do not be afraid. He is very adept and skilled in teaching, and you will not be disappointed. Enjoy your pleasures." With that said, Kage turned again, and made his way to the elevator.

Ryuji gulped hard, then opened one of the doors. He slipped in quietly, and his eyes widened in both surprise and pleasure.

The room was lit by several lamps on their lowest setting, giving the room a dim, muted look. A large, four poster bed stood in the center. A long table covered with all sorts of whips, chains, and other S&M toys stood next to it. The bed was done up in midnight blue silk, with see-through drapes surrounding it. It appeared to be someone lying on the bed, but Ryuji wasn't too sure. Next to the table, two poles stood, about arms width apart. Everything was midnight blue and whiite in the room, and Ryuji was awed by its beauty.

But the most beautiful thing in the room stood by the window, gazing out of it absently.

He was tall and slender, with long legs to Mars. He had a mop of sable-brown hair, square shoulders, tight ass, and carried himself with an air of command. He was dressed in midnight blue silk pajamas, with matching slippers on his feet. Ryuji stood still in the room, in awe of this beautiful creature whose face he hadn't even seen yet. He was about to go over to him and touch him on the shoulder when suddenly, he spoke.

"Hello, Ryuji."

That being said, he turned around, and Ryuji gasped when he saw him. Wide chest, obviously well-muscled, small, tight waist, and beautifully tanned skin. Even better, though, was his face. Square jaw, full lips, a small, pointed chin, and a straight nose. His most shocking feature were his eyes. Wide and deep-set, they were the darkest blue, with long, thick lashes.

Ryuji opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when Sapphire spoke again.

"As you no doubt have guessed, I am Sapphire. You are here to learn control and masculinity. Good. I can definitely teach you, and we shall have fun in doing so. Take off that silly-ass headband, and pull your ponytail loose. I want to see your hair."

Ryuji gulped, then frowned in indignation. Nevertheless, he obeyed. He slipped the headband off, then grasped his ponytail holder and slid it off. Shaking his head, he shook his hair out, the action causing his long, raven-black tresses to spill over his shoulders in disarray.

Ryuji jumped when Sapphire suddenly stalked over to him, walking aorund in circles checking him out. Ryuji tried hard not to fidget, and stood still, closing his eyes. Suddenly Sapphire stopped in front of him.

"Nice. Very nice. You definitely need tightening up in the masculinity department, as you look more like a female than anything. However, you are not paying me to change your appearance, you are paying me to learn to be forceful. So be it.

"I have a test subject waiting. His name is Mako, and he is very passive, having been my little slave before. If you want to be dominant, I first want you to change clothes. There are silk pajamas in the wardrobe in the corner. Put them on."

Ryuji stalked over to the wardrobe angrily, slightly pissed that Sapphire called him a "female." Yanking the wardrobe open, he looked through the pajamas, Sapphire watching with cold amusement. Ryuji finally settled on a black pair, which contrasted with his hair and made his green eyes stand out like a cat's. He stripped himself, too angry to notice that Sapphire was watching his every move like a hawk.

Sapphire's eyes widened in appreciation, taking in the lithe form of Ryuji. His hair fell almost to his waist, which was small and tight. He had a cute little heart-shaped butt, nicely toned legs and thighs, lightly tanned skin and a mole above his left hipbone. He was a beautiful creature, and if properly trained, could be quite the asset in the Millenium Gold fold.

Ryuji turned around, the pajamas fitting him nicely, making him look like a prince. Sapphire smiled slightly, then held his hand out.

"Come here."

Ryuji obeyed, walking to Sapphire slowly. Sapphire took his hand, then yanked him close, causing Ryuji to bump into his chest.

"Once you are done here, you will never be a victim again. Never."

With that said, Sapphire walked over to the table in the room, handing Ryuji a whip with a studded handle.

"Take the whip, and tease your thighs with it. Know that you are in control. YOU have the power. Let that be your high."

Ryuji took the whip, weighing it in his hands. He then gently slapped one thigh, then slapped the other.

"You'll never be a victim again. Never, my little hellcat."

Sapphire's words seemd to spark a flame of passion deep within Ryuji, and he slapped the legs of the table viciously, hearing the whip give a resounding crack! noise. Sapphire smiled with satisfaction, then walked over to the bed.

"Mako is here, my little hellcat. Come and see him for yourself."

Ryuji followed Sapphire, still holding the whip. Sapphire parted the sheets, and a boy was resting there. He had equally long black hair, wide, muscled chest, a flat, tight stomach complete with six-pack, and a pair of tight silver shorts, leaving nothing to the imagination.

He was also sleeping.

"Get him up," Sapphire hissed. Sliding an armchair over to the end of the bed, he took a seat. Ryuji was now in charge.

Ryuji touched Mako's shoulder, shaking in roughly. "Get up," he ordered.

Mako's eyes fluttered, before opening and focusing on the beautiful green-eyed boy standing over him. With a start, he realized he must be his new master for the night. Mako looked around, and notice Sapphire sitting in an armchair at the foot of the bed, watching intently.

"Obey him as you would me, Mako."

Mako climbed from the bed slowly, standing up. Ryuji admired him appreciatively, then said, "Nice body, beautiful one. Now turn around, and let me see that ass."

Mako obeyed, not afraid at all. Ryuji nodded his approval, then slapped Mako on the ass roughly. Mako squeaked, then turned and looked at Ryuji, almost questioning.

"Why did you do that, Master?"

"Because I wanted to, slave. I do what I want without question. Now, go over to those poles, and stand in between them."

Mako obeyed, and Sapphire watched all this with growing amusement and arousal. 'You may command Mako, my little hellcat, but you won't command me. Soon, I will have you on your back begging me for release.'

Ryuji was nearly drunk on his own power, not believing he was capable of something like this. Sapphire's words earlier and Mako's beauty stirred something primal within him. He was already hard from the excitement, and having control over someone had done him in.

After Mako arrived at the poles, Ryuji took the silk scarves from the table and bound the boy wrists to the poles, making him stand with is arms stretched up and pinned. He then slipped the silver shorts from Mako's body, leaving him gloriously nude. His eyes widened with lust and appreciation as he looked over Mako's nude form. Mako was built like a Roman god, and was certainly not lacking in any areas.

Sapphire felt his own erection rise to the occasion, then he began to speak.

"Let your slave know who is in charge. Show him, but if he behaves properly, reward him. Any good basis for power is the thin line between punishment and reward. Know the difference. Now, service your slave."

Ryuji looked at Mako. "I am going to give you endless pleasure for being such a good slave. There is one thing. No matter what I do to you, you must not make a sound. Understood?"

"Yes, master."

Ryuji nodded, then leaned foward to Mako, kissing his soft, full lips gently. He then raked his nails across the boy's stomach and nipples, feeling him shudder in response. Ryuji then leaned forward and licked one of his nipples, making the boy gasp.

"You made a noise. Bad, bad boy."

Ryuji slapped Mako hard on the ass, making his eyes widen in shock. Sapphire chuckled darkly, then smiled.

"Good, little hellcat. Now, continue."

Ryuji then suckled the other nipple, noting with satisfaction how Mako's face was turning red from his effort to hold back his moans. He slowly slid down Mako's body, the silk of the pajama's robe making the boy's arousal twitch. Ryuji then flicked his tongue in and out Mako's navel, hearing him inhale sharply. He decided to let that one pass, then he got to his goal... the weeping erection of his new toy. Grinning, he gently licked the precome from the tip, then he swallowed the head whole. Mako couldn't help it, he cried out in pleasure. Ryuji stopped, wagged a finger as if to say "naughty, naughty," then spanked Mako's ass yet again.

Sapphire by now had his own erection in his hands, and was slowly jacking it off, watching the two raven haired bishounen in front of him. He could barely wait to taste Ryuji's sweetness. He sat there, watching Ryuji blow Mako until he was about to pass out. Sapphire was hungry for Ryuji now, and wanted to fuck him so he opened his mouth to speak.

"Finish him off, then release him. Do it." (A/N: So impatient, ne?)

Ryuji sucked on Mako faster, deep throating the boy and using his throat muscles to work him. Mako thrashed against his bonds in desperation, jumping when he felt Sapphire's hand on his ass. He hadn't even heard Sapphire get up. While Ryuji kept giving the boy head, Sapphire turned Mako's head roughly and kissed the boy, then whispered in his ear, "It's okay to scream. Ryuji may run you, but I run this operation. Let it go, and come for us both."

Mako, being ever the obedient slave, came with a howl, tilting his head back in pleasure and letting it rest against Sapphire's shoulder. Ryuji swallowed the boy's release greedily, then stood up.

"Why did you--"

"Watch it hellcat, you are here for me to help, not the other way around. I wanted Mako to come so we could release him and I could fuck you. And believe me, that sweet round ass of yours WILL be mine."

"But I--"

"You've learned enough. You know now that if you want to control a situation, then do so. You are no longer a victim. Believe it, and know it. Now, untie Mako and let him go. Once you have done so, wait for me."

Ryuji got up, getting pissed off now at Sapphire's actions. He let Mako go, then turned around. Sapphire wasn't in the room.

"Where is he, Mako?"

"I don't know, Master."

"No matter. I want you myself, Mako, so lie on the bed."

"But Master, Sapphire will be angry."

"I care not. I came here to learn how to be forceful. I will now exercise that right. Do as I say."

Mako complied, and went to lie down on the bed. Ryuji checked the table over again, noting it had all kinds of lubricants and other pleasure toys on it. He selected a lubricant that smelled like apple, then walked over to the bed. Lying down on it, he gathered Mako into his arms, kissing him on the forehead softly.

"Will you let me love you? I will not hurt you, I promise."

"Yes, Master."

"Call me Ryuji."

"Yes, Ryuji."

Ryuji then kissed Mako deeply, running his hands all over the boy's chest as he did so. Mako returned the kiss with equal passion. At the same time, he pulled Ryuji's robe off and slid his pants down, freeing his erection. Ryuji stopped, then looked into Mako's turquoise eyes.

"Do you want this, Mako?"

"Yes, Ryuji. I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

With that, Ryuji opened the bottle of lubricant, spreading some on his fingers. He gently spread Mako's legs, and inserted one finger into his opening. Mako gasped, but allowed Ryuji to continue. Ryuji added a second one, pausing to see if Mako was hurt in any way. When he noticed that he wasn't, he added a third finger, stretching Mako further.

Hearing Mako's gasps and moans had done Ryuji in, and he couldn't wait anymore. Swiftly lubricating his own arousal, he positioned himself at Mako's entrance. He looked at Mako once more, then asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

Ryuji smiled, then carefully drove himself home. Mako gasped, clutching Ryuji's shoulders in frenzied bliss. Ryuji rode him fast and deep, his own anger speeding up the tempo of his thrusts. He gasped when Mako lifted his hips and matched him thrust for thrust.

Ryuji reached between then and grasped Mako's neglected erection and pumped it in time with his thrusts. Mako screamed from that pleasure, then thrust back against Ryuji in a frenzy.

"Ryuji, I'm c-coming!"

"Yes, me too, Mako. Oh, GOD!"

With a howl, Ryuji came so hard, white flashed before his eyes. At the same time, Mako came as well, spraying come all over his chest and stomach, and Ryuji's as well.

Ryuji collapsed, then said sleepily, "Damn, that was good." He then passed out on the bed next to Mako.

Mako smiled, equally sleepy, then said, "Yeah it was," before joining Ryuji in slumber.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~* ~*~*~

Where did Sapphire go?

He was currently in the control room, holding Amethyst on his lap. He'd failed to tell Ryuji that the Dungeon had cameras. He and Amethyst watched the whole thing.

"So, my words paid off. He is no longer a victim."

"Correct, Sapphire. I liked that whole "dominance by anger" thing. You should incorporate that more often."

"I just may, koibito. I just may. Care to try it out?"

"As you wish, aoi hitomi. As you wish."

Laughing, the seme and uke proceeded to do just that.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


HA HA HA!!!! How did you like that? I liked this chapter for the simple fact that Seto is a head games player. That's all this was. Don't worry, he will actually screw somebody in another chapter. Seto is a master for bringing out the best (or worst) in someone, as he brought out Yami's best whenever they dueled. Why not apply that rule to sex? Hey it works for me!

Oh and at the end of the chapter, Amethyst calls Sapphire "blue eyes."