Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millennium Gold: The seX Philes ❯ Phile 4: Care for A Ride? ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: If they were mine, I'd be rich. However, the only valuable things I have are my husband, and my hentai mind. So there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~ *~*~*~*~*~*

~*~From: CyberCommander@attbi.com
To: Seme&uke@sennengold.com
Subject: Bike Fantasy

What's going on, Amethyst and Sapphire? My name is Tristan Taylor, and I have a bit of a fantasy I'd like carried out.

My friends don't know I'm gay, and I'd like to be made love to by someone who shares my passion for bikes. If I could, I'd like to go on a motorcycle ride with whoever is my chosen person for this fantasy. I also have a leather fetish, and would like that person dressed in leather. Since I'm a virgin, at least with guys, I'd like an experienced guy if possible, and one who looks the part of a bike rider. No feminine looking guys, please.

I can pay you guys anything you ask, so that doesn't matter.

Hope my fantasy gets doted on!

Tristan Taylor~*~

*~* From: Seme&uke@sennengold.com
To: CyberCommander@attbi.com
Subject: re Bike Fantasy

Firstly, thank you for choosing Millennium Gold to fulfill your sexual needs. I am Sapphire, and since I am a bike collector and lover myself, I will oversee your fantasy personally.

You consider yourself a macho man? So be it. I am one as well. I will carry your fantasy out no problem, this Friday night at ten sharp in the driveway of Fantasy Mansion #1. I'll be waiting for you there. Make sure you wear lots of leather, as it turns me on as well. We will have a bike race. The terms of the race will be explained to you once you arrive. Bring your imagination, and your best biker skills, as the stakes of this race are high.

I'll see you Friday.

Sapphire the Dragon Master*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~

Tristan Taylor sped off towards Jay street on his forest green Kawasaki Ninja. His mind was racing a thousand thoughts per minute, as he wondered how this Sapphire person would look. He hoped he was hot, and equally sexy as he considered himself. He wanted someone to match him in passion and seriousness.

In the distance, he saw the outline of the mansion. He swallowed hard, then sped the bike up into the driveway. He looked around cautiously, then cut the engine of his bike. The first thing he noticed was the incredibly gorgeous electric-blue Harley-Davidson special edition motorcycle in the driveway. The bike had silver dragons etched into the seat and spokes. He stood up, dusting his brown leather chaps off. He walked closer to the bike, practically drooling over the craftsmanship and beauty of it. A noise startled him, and he turned to see the front door of the mansion open. To his surprise, two figures stepped out.

One was short, with tri-colored hair standing out in all directions, He wore a tight, black leather buckled shirt with matching pants and boots. He carried himself with an air of confidence, and looked over at Tristan appreciatively with slanted violet eyes.

The other was--in a word--a vision.

He was tall and slender, with an air of arrogance. He wore an electric-blue one-piece leather biker outfit with silver dragons etched onto the pockets. Black leather boots adorned his feet, and blue leather gloves covered his hands. He carried a blue helmet with the word SAPPHIRE stenciled onto it. Tristan gulped, then felt his shaft swell and tighten, looking at this impossibly beautiful vision in blue. His hair was sable brown, some of it falling into his eyes, which were a deep, clear blue.

Tristan blinked, and both men came over to him.

"Hello, Tristan," the smaller one said. "I am Amethyst, and this is Sapphire. I came out only to greet the one person who had Sapphire so excited to meet you."

Sapphire walked up to Tristan, scanning him from head to toe. Tristan had chosen to wear a brown leather jacket, with a forest green tank top underneath. He also wore brown leather chaps over blue denim jeans and brown leather boots.

Sapphire circled Tristan slowly, making him feel like he was on display. Finally, Sapphire stepped back, then looked Tristan directly into his hazel eyes.

"Nice."

Tristan gulped, then said, "So, what are the terms of the bike race?"

Sapphire smirked, then said, "In the center of these grounds is a man made lake. We will race to it. If you win, I will submit to you, body and soul, for this night and you can fuck me the way you want to. If I win, you will surrender yourself to me, and I will show you other activities you can do on a motorcycle, besides riding it. Sound fair?"

"Yes," Tristan managed to squeak. Sapphire's nearness, plus his potent way of speaking and moving, and the graphic picture he'd painted, had him so hard he was about to pop.

"Good," Sapphire said. "Let's begin."

Amethyst wished each man good luck, then, with a saucy wink to Sapphire, turned and went back into the mansion.

Sapphire fired his Harley up, the engine's trademark growl filling the air. He slipped his helmet on, then looked over a Tristan, who was doing the same. The Ninja's trademark purr was in the air as well.

"May the best man win!" Sapphire yelled over the engines' roar. With that said, he shot off, looking all the world like a blue avenging devil. Tristan growled, then followed.

Over hills and curves they raced, but it was clear Sapphire had the advantage, since the mansions belonged to him and Amethyst, and they lived mainly on these grounds. Try as he might, Tristan couldn't keep up with the too-fast Harley, and he came into the middle of the grounds about two minutes behind Sapphire.

Sapphire had just turned his bike around and off, when Tristan pulled besides him, doing the same thing. Smirking evilly, Sapphire walked over to Tristan, who was clearly pissed he'd lost the race.

"Too bad," Sapphire purred, walking to Tristan slowly. "You lose, I win."

"No fair! You had the advantage! I mean, these are your grounds after all--"

Sapphire effectively hushed Tristan with two fingers on his lips. "You wanted to lose to me anyway, didn't you, Tristan?" he whispered huskily.

"I-I..."

"I know you did, as I also own a Ninja. I know how fast these bikes are, and if you were really trying to beat me, you could have. I aroused your curiosity, and you earlier, didn't I, baby?" With that being said, Sapphire slowly trailed his hands down Tristan's body, stopping at his arousal, which he squeezed gently.

Tristan gasped, and felt himself grow hard. He looked at Sapphire in aroused confusion, and Sapphire chuckled.

"I knew it. As promised, you will submit yourself to me, and learn all sorts of wonderful things in the process. " Sapphire leaned foward, and kissed Tristan lightly. Tristan moaned, and pulled Sapphire closer, tangling his fingers in his sable hair. Sapphire tightened his grip on Tristan, then slid his hands aorund and cupped his ass. With a surprised squeak, Tristan pulled back and stared at Sapphire with wide hazel eyes.

Sapphire laughed outright, then said, "Calm yourself. I will not hurt you." He then unzipped Tristan leather jacket, tossing it to the gorund. He stared appreciatively at the way Tristan's muscles bunched underneath his green tank top.

Grabbing the end of it, he yanked the top off Tristan in one pull, then got a full view of his naked, well-defined chest.

"Nice body. Very nice."

Sapphire then leaned forward and licked one of his nipples, causing Tristan to gasp in surprise. Sapphire suckled the nipple gently, then bit it and licked it to soothe the nub. Tristan groaned loudly, then purred when Sapphire gave the other nipple the same attention.

"Please... let me see you," Tristan begged.

"Certainly," Sapphire said, stepping back. He reached up to the fastening of the jump suit on his neck, popping the buttons. He then unzipped the suit slowly, then shrugged out of the sleeves until the top half was hanging around his hips.

Tristan swallowed hard, looking at the supreme beauty of this man. He was nicely built, his chest neither too big or small. He had a small, tight waist, a flat stomach with a nice little six-pack and two hard, coral-colored nipples waiting to be licked and sucked.

"Kiss them," Sapphire whispered huskily.

Tristan leaned forward and obeyed, kissing, licking, and sucking on Sapphire's nipples, pretty much the same way Sapphire had done him. Sapphire moaned, and Tristan was thrilled he could bring him such pleasure. Sapphire stopped him, the tent in his suit giving way to how badly he was turned on.

"Take your clothes off. Once you've done so, go stand next to my bike and wait for me."

Tristan obeyed, stripping himself quickly. He walked, naked, over to the bike and stood apprehensively, biting his lip nervously.

Sapphire noticed this and smiled. "I will not hurt you little one, I'm just going to show you how to ride ME on my bike." Sapphire stripped equally quick, then walked over to the Harley, He sat on it backwards, and since the bike was so very heavy, there was no danger of them falling off or tipping it over.

Sapphire leaned over to the saddlebag he kept hanging off his bike, and pulled out a tube of lubricant. He slathered it onto his arousal generously, then wiggled a finger to get Tristan to come closer. When he did, Sapphire took Tristan's arousal in his mouth and sucked him carefully. He felt Tristan rather than heard him moan loudly, then he continued to slurp on him carefully. Suddenly he deep-throated Tristan, and the boy almost lost the ability to stand. Sapphire rested Tristan's hands on his shoulders, a silent order to hold onto him. He continued to give Tristan mind-blowing head until the boy nearly came. He backed off, laughing softly at the boy's mew of protest.

"Don't worry, I will soon finish you off. Now come here and learn how to ride a dragon."

Tristan straddled Sapphire carefully on the bike, thinking it would fall. After Sapphire reassured him it wouldn't, he sat down carefully on Sapphire's lap, facing him. Sapphire smiled softly, then eased a lubricated finger into Tristan's opening. Tristan gasped, then sat perfectly still as Sapphire eased finger number two into him.

"Does it hurt?"

"N-no, it just feels strange."

"It will soon change. I don't want to cause you any pain. Relax yourself, and let me do this."

Tristan closed his eyes, holding onto Seto's shoulders. Instinctively, he had started riding Sapphire's fingers slowly, which made Sapphire smile. Saphhire curved his fingers, brushing a little bundle of nerves Tristan didn't know he had. Sapphire smiled even wider when Tristan moaned loudly, his eyes flying open in surprise and pleasure.

"You like that?"

"Y-yes. What was it?"

"My secret weapon. Now hush."

Sapphire removed his fingers, checked his arousal to make sure it was still slickened, then guided Tristan's body until his opening was centered over his arousal perfectly.

"Take your time, and slide down slowly. I relinquish all control to you. When you are ready to ride let me know. I have another little treat for you."

Holding Sapphire's eyes, Tristan slid down on Sapphire's lubricant-slicked manhood slowly, his eyes widening as he felt the penetration begin. Sweat broke out on his forehead as he felt himself stretch to accomodate Sapphire's rather large arousal. (A/N: Seto is packing!! Who says dragons don't have big thingees?)

Sapphire was sweating too as he felt himself slowly enveloped into Tristan's tight, virgin orifice. Before he knew it, he was seated to the hilt. He looked into Tristan's eyes, which were filled with wonder and pleasure/pain.

"Now, ride this dick like you own it."

Sapphire reached behind him, and turned the bike's engine on, the vibrations spreading all through him and Tristan both. That seemed to light a flame within Tristan, and he leaned into Sapphire, riding him like he'd been doing this all his life.

Sapphire moaned, and watched Tristan through hooded eyes.

"That's right, fuck me."

Sapphire's words, the vibrations, the feeling of intense pleasure got to be too much to Tristan, and he felt himself get ready to come.

"I-I-I'm coming, Sapphire."

"I know baby, me, too. Hold my eyes, and let yourself go."

Tristan bucked wildly closing his eys as the pleasure washed through him.

"Look at me, Tristan, I want to see your eyes, baby. We'll come together."

Those words did it. Tristan opened his eyes, and hazel clashed with blue as he came, the force of his orgasm making his eardrums pop. With an answering growl, Sapphire came as well, spraying his and Tristan's chest with sticky semen.

"D-damn, that was intense," Tristan whispered as Sapphire turned his bike off.

"Yes, it was. Aren't you glad I beat you in that race?"

"Yes, I am. But here's another one. I'll race ya to get dressed and get back to the mansion."

"You're on!"

Laughing, the two boys hopped up, Tristan a bit slowly since his ass hurt some, got dressed, and raced back to the mansion.

'I'll never look at a bike the same way again...'

Another satisfied customer at Millennium Gold.....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~ *~*~*~*~*~*