Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Misery loves company ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning: cursing and other unpleasant things. Angst and more angst. Lemon will come later on so just be patient. Oh, by the way the lemon is NCS meaning non-consensual sex aka rape. Just warning you a head of time. By the way after this chapter is the lemon!

Hello I do not own any of these characters so don't sue me I have no money just a pen and some paper. Thank you. I should also worn you that I have been watching the dubbed so I am using the dubbed names. Sorry. What? Stop looking at me like that! I mean it! Hey the dubbed is the only thing that I can get. So leave me alone about it ok.

Oh one more thing that I forgot was the time setting. This takes place instead of the torment…I think, well you get the idea.

Chapter 2

Tristen laid Yugi on the make shift bed. "Now what Joe?" Tristen asked his friend.

"Come on. Let's lock the door". Joey led Tristen out of the closet and shut the door.

Silence fell between the two friends. The heavy mood only became heavier.

"Good bye, old friend. Take good care of Serenity for me." Joey started for the door.

"What the fuck do you mean by `Good bye old friend. Take care of Serenity for me'?" Tristen was scared. What was his crazy friend going to do?

Joey looked Tristen in the eye. There was a sense of forlorn peace in his face. "Tristen you're my best friend. Serenity is my sister. She's going to need someone to tell her about her big brother." He paused "She will also need a guardian after I'm gone." Joey put his hand on his best friend's shoulder. "Can you do that for me, Tristen? Can you look after Serenity for me?"

"What are you going to do?" Tristen's voice was shaking. Joey was going to do something stupid.

Joey straighten up. "You know exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going in Yugi's place."

"Joey!"

"Look, Tristen! I have to! Maybe if I go then Pegasus will forget about Yugi and release Gramps' soul. Maybe if I go it will be enough." The forlorn peace that was on Joey face disappeared to just forlorn.

"Joey, please." Tristen begged.

"I'm sorry. Please look after Serenity for me. Good bye." Joey walked out the door.

"I've got to find Tea." Tristen ran out of the room to find her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Slowly Yugi came to. He rubbed his head "What happened to me? Where am I? And why does my head hurt?" Yugi asked himself

As Yugi got a feel for his new surroundings he heard voices. Tristen and Joey! Thought Yugi. He put his ear to the door to hear.

"What the fuck do you mean by `good bye old friend. Take good care of Serenity for me.'?" Tristen was scared.

/What is going on?/ thought Yugi.

"Tristen you're my best friend. Serenity is my sister. She's going to need someone to tell her about her big brother." He paused.

/What is he talking about?/ Yugi wondered.

Joey continued, "She will also need a guardian after I'm gone. Can you you do that for me, Tristen? Can you look after Serenity for me?"

"What are you going to do?" Tristen's voice was shaking.

"You know exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going in Yugi's place."

/My place? My place for what?/

"Joey!"

"Look, Tristen! I have to! Maybe if I go then Pegasus will forget about Yugi and release Gramps' soul. Maybe if I go it will be enough."

"Joey, please." Tristen begged

"I'm sorry. Please look after Serenity for me. Good bye."

The room was quiet for a moment.

"I've got to find Tea."

It was quiet again.

/What's going on?/