Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Misery loves company ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This is part of my birthday update! Yes today Dec 13, 2002 I turn 18! Now I can do legal what I have been doing for five years.

Chapter 3

/Nice room. / Joey thought silently

There was a huge bed in the middle of the room. The headboard was hazelnut brown. To the far right was a door that led to the bathroom. Next to the bed were two wall lights and on the right a night stand. The ceiling donned a brilliant crystal chandelier.

Joey heard the doorknob turn. He looked to see who it was. Had security found him or was it Pegasus? Joey was unsure who he would prefer.

Slowly the door opened. It was Pegasus.

"Oh. I wasn't expecting you." Pegasus had a surprised look on his face. He walked in and shut the door behind him. Pegasus had that same mocking look on his face. That same mocking look he always had.

"Now what can I do for you?" Pegasus smiled. He knew. He just wanted Joey to say it.

"I won't let you have him." Joey's was stern, unmoving.

"Oh but Joey boy how would you know what I want?"

For the first time Joey saw the bulge in his enemy's crotch. The bulge that was most likely meant for Yugi. /I do this for you, Yugi. / He started to walk over to Pegasus.

"Crawl." Pegasus suddenly said.

"Crawl?"

"Yes, crawl. I want you to crawl over to me." Pegasus smirked. The younger knew that he was going to do everything in his power to humiliate and shame him.

Joey crawled over to Pegasus, just stopping short of his feet.

"Well?" Pegasus was losing his patience with the boy. He wanted the multi-color haired boy in front of him, not the blonde but he would have to do…for now.

Slowly Joey unzipped Pegasus' pants. He put his hands in the confining clothes and took out the hard member that had been trapped in there.

/I'll do this for Yugi/ he told himself.

Joey shut his eyes as he guided the staff into his mouth. The moment it was in Pegasus gripped the blonde's head. His long fingers tangled in the golden strands.

"Suck it Joey-boy!" Pegasus moaned. He moaned louder, more to remind Joey where he was rather then out of pleasure. He gripped the head between his legs and started to pump in and out of the warm, wet cavern.

/Do this for Yugi. Do this for Yugi. Do this for Yugi. / Joey repeated those four words in his mind as if it were some sacred prayer that a heavenly power could hear and intervene.

Pegasus gave one final thrust before emptying his bitter seed into Joey's mouth. "Swallow it!" Pegasus panted, still in the after grips of ecstasy.

Reluctantly, he swallowed his enemy's release. Pegasus finally pulled out of the youth's mouth.

"That was wonderful Joey boy. Follow me." /Get a hold of yourself, Joey. Things are only going to get worse. /

The golden haired youth stood next to his oppressor. "Let us retreat to a place more suited for our purpose." The platinum blond smirked.

/More suited for our purpose? There's a bed right there. / The door opened. There was a small corridor with another door at the other end. The two entered through the door.

The room looked like some dirty motel room where prostitutes would bring their customers.

/Why am I not surprised? /

Arms wrapped around his body. "Oh I'm sorry Joey-boy. But that room is special."

"Yeah, special."

/I guess I'm no better than a prostitute. /

Suddenly, Joey felt a hand slither into his jeans.

Joey took Pegasus's hand out. Shame filled his eyes. "I can undress myself."

Pegasus chuckled, "Well, of course you can. After all, you've done this before."

Joey's brown eyes shot wide open. How did he know?

Pegasus unbuttoned his suit, letting his captive view his muscular chest and stomach. Shrugging his shoulders letting his shirt pool around his feet.

"Oh Joey-boy. You're too dressed." He motioned for Joey to undress.

Complying with his request, Joey ripped off his green jacket and white tee shirt.

"Beautiful." Pegasus mumbled.

He ran his hand over the blonde's chest. He tried to stay still but under the surprisingly warm touch he shuttered. The platinum blond chuckled at his captive's reaction.

"It's been awhile since you've had sex with someone. Or does Tristen help you with that?"

"You can insult me, you can touch me and force me, but you better not bring him into this!" Joey growled.

Pegasus chuckled, "Have I hit a nerve?" Pegasus had indeed hit a nerve. From the way Joey's face twisted in anger he had hit a big one.

He lowered the younger on the bed. He tried to look into those pools of muddy water, but the youth turned his head to the side.

The man with one eye was losing his patience. He grabbed the boy's face forcing him to look at him. "Now look here Joey-boy, you will do as you're told and you will behave."

Knowing that he was beaten he shook his head.

"Are you going to submit to me?"

"Yes."

That wasn't good enough for him. He wanted more. He wanted him to submit fully.

"Yes what?"

Joey looked in Pegasus only visible eye. He knew what he wanted.

"Yes…master." A lone tear trailed down his check.

" Yes that's better." He leaned down and kissed his tear away. The salt water that held his last traces of hope made his spine shiver.

His hands with great stealth removed both their pants and undergarments. He looked down at the boy's penis. No sign of arousal. That was not allowed. Pegasus brought his hand around the limp member.

Joey felt a shock of electricity run down his spine straight to his groin. Pegasus's hand stroked and pulled on his hardening sex. Joey tried to will it downward, but under his skilled hands he became erect and hard.

/Focus on something else/ he told himself.

Suddenly he was brought back to reality as he felt Pegasus enter his unprepared body, with one thrust. Pain electrified his cells, but this was a pain he was familiar with, too familiar with.

Pegasus stilled for a moment to look at the blond beneath him. He smiled. He knew the boy's secret. Of the few he had kept from his friends. Everyone but Tristen.

He continued to move in and out making sure that the boy felt be pain and pleasure. "My, my Joey-boy, I would have thought that someone who had been in your profession was nearly this tight."

Joey peered up at Pegasus. His eyes filled with hate and utter disgust. Not only with Pegasus but with himself as well.

Pegasus's hand snaked over to the where his penis stud. He grabbed the member and started the pump it with every thrust that he gave the boy.

/Focus on something else/

/So Joey boy wants to focus on something else, hm…/ "My, you're tight. If you are this tight then Yugi must be unbearable."

Joey's eyes shot up to the speaker. "Leave him out of this," He hissed through his teeth.

Pegasus's pace increased. "But you wanted to `Focus on something else.' I could only imagine. Yugi's sweat slick body under mine, moaning in pleaser with every movement…his lips parting with every pant."

Against Joey's will the thought of Yugi in that situation only made things worse.

"Him begging for more…Ah…YUGI!" He screamed as he came hard into the boy's body.

Though Joey tried not to he came as well after hearing Yugi's name said with such passion. Pegasus looked down to see Joey's blank eyes.

"That's it. I need him." He got off the youth and redressed himself. Leaving Joey naked in a trance.

By the time those words registered in his mind, Pegasus was half way to the door.

"Wait stop!" Joey tried to get up but only found himself on his belly still on the bed. A deep chuckle emitted from inside Pegasus's body. Joey knew there was nothing he could do but still he had to try, for Yugi's sake. "Please leave him alone."

Pegasus turned around to see Joey's tear stricken face. "What can you do to stop me hum?"

The youth reaching out to his foe looking for any sign of mercy. But none was found

He had to laugh again here his opponent lie one the bed begging for mercy one the part of his friend. The outstretched arm also caught his attention. Was he that desperate as to try and grab him even though he was five feet away?

"You know that even if I don't bring him here… I can just take him in his bed as he sleeps or wake him up first just to see the fear in his beautiful eyes. Hear him screaming for mercy praying that someone will hear him and make it stop. Him crying in pain and torment with me the unnamable assailant laughing in his pain.

Joey could do nothing but cry as he heard the latter speak. " Please, I know I can't stop you. But please be gentle. He's never…"

"Now don't you worry Joey-boy." Caressing the other's check. "I promise to be very gentle with him. And I promise to make him scream." Pegasus chuckled as he left.

Alone in the room Joey could only cry as the thought of his helpless friend being raped by that madman filled his head.