Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Misery loves company ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Very short chapter. This is part of my birthday update! Yes today Dec 13, 2002 I turn 18! Now I can do legal what I have been doing for five years.

Chapter 4

/I've got to get out of here. /

Yugi stud up, almost falling. He was still a little dizzy from that knock on the head, but he knew that he had to find out what was going on.

Carefully, he listened for any noise outside the door. He heard nothing. Maybe Tristen had left to find Tea like he said he would or he could just be asleep right outside the door.

Yugi decided to chance it and open the door. Slowly he turned the doorknob and opened the door at snail speed praying that no one would hear. He entered into a deserted room. No on was there.

For the life of him, he couldn't figure out where they had gone. But there was no time to think. He had to go to the one person who knew what was happening. Peguese.

Without even stopping to see where Tea and Tristen were he left as quite as a mouse.

Only moments after Yugi had left Tea ran in with Tristen close behind.

"I can't believe you let Joey go!" She yelled to Tristen

"Well I got you didn't I. I mean I can't just knock him out and put him in the closet like Yugi, now can I." Tristen stopped to rest.

"I guess you're right. But before we go chasing stupid lets check on Yugi."

They both turned to the closet. The door was open!

Tea turned to Tristen. "You forgot to lock the door!"

Tristen looked just as surprised as Tea. He was sure he had locked the door.

An ear-piercing scream rang out from Tea's vocal cords.

"Look I didn't mean to leave it unlocked! If we hurry then we can catch him."

They ran out to find their defecting friend. Through the night they searched, but could find nothing. They know they were too late. He was with Peguese now.