Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ How Soon Is Now ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N Hi long time no see! Sorry about me not updating this fic sooner but I've had some trouble with my computer at late, mainly my Internet and virus protector, and my inspiration has flown away somewhere. Some of you have requested me to write the beginning of this tragedy, to explain how the character in the first chapter came to the decision of committing suicide. So this is not really a chapter, more like a prequel or a flashback to how this all started. It also explains somewhat why the character in the second chapter acts the way he does. I only hope that I don't confuse you readers even more with this but let me assure you that it is not my intension to do so. And I would also like to add that it might take me awhile to finish this story so please don't give up on me yet! The end to this tragedy will come I assure you. Anyway, on with the fic now and enjoy! And please, please review even if you don't like it, I would really appreciate it ^_^
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! by Kazuki Takahashi or the song How Soon Is Now by Love Spit Love (Charmed Theme version)
 
 
 
 
Pairings It's a S-E-C-R-E-T ;-P But it is a male/male story

 

Chapter(s) 3/?

 

Rating NC-17

 
 
Warning This is a deathfic and not for those with a weak hearted spirit and there will be some bloodshed...
 
 
 
 
How Soon Is Now
 
 
 
 
”…I love you!” He blurted out of nowhere. They where having breakfast alone for once, enjoying being free from school and work for the day. He almost choked on his orange juice when he heard his acknowledgement to him.
 
 
 
 
“I'm sorry but I just couldn't wait any longer… I love you so much…” He had started to ramble, looking down on the floor that he didn't notice the fact that his current love interest was not paying any attention to what he said. He loves… me? As what?
 
 
 
 
“Slow down, please… You say you love me? Love me as what? As a guardian, a brother? What?” When he saw his expression, he knew that it was only that, not love as in lover. He stood up and started to leave the very confused youngling, making his way to the living room when he was stopped in the doorway from the kitchen by him who was very angry and upset by now. His face was all flushed and from his point of view he looked absolutely adorable and he was a bit startled from being stopped dead on by him which caused him to sharply draw in his breath in both surprise and shock. He could feel his heart in his throat, barely able to speak out his question towards the youngling in front of him but he had to ask him. “Why?”
 
 
 
 
At first all of his original questions and accusations where crumbled into pieces when he heard his question. Why? What does he mean, why? I confess my love towards him, my genuine love and he turns it into brotherly love and now he asks why? He's more dense than I thought and I managed to fall in love with HIM! I should just kill myself and see if he would react then! “Why? WHY? I'll tell you why! Because I love YOU! Do you hear, I love you. I have since the day I first met you…”
 
 
 
 
“Love me? How could you love me when you don't even love yourself? Please spare me your childish beliefs of a fairytale love with a happy ending. All of your self-loathing when we shared the same body was such a dread to me. All the times that I had to save you so that we wouldn't die, I'm glad that our body's was separated so that I could live my own life without having to take care of you!” He was beyond angry, he was furious. How can he be so ignorant? He did no longer care about his feelings of love and compassion for the boy that was blocking his way. He just knew he had to get out of the house before he does something that he will regret painfully.
He pushed the boy to the side and paced out of the kitchen, trough the living room and out of the house without looking back once. The now heartbroken and pain stricken boy slowly descended towards the floor, tears flowing freely from his amethyst eyes in utter bewilderment. And there he stayed until there where no more tears to shed.
 
 
 
 
[I am the son, and the heir
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does
See I've already waited to long
And all my hope is gone]
 
 
 
 
After what seemed to be an eternity he stood up, wiped his face with his sleeve and walked to the phone, picked it up and dialed a phone number all to familiar for the support and comforting words he needed to hear right now. But it did not turn out that way, instead they declared that they were on his side and that they completely agreed with his actions. On the verge off tears again he slammed down the phone, trying to concentrate on what to do next…