Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mistletoe ❯ Decisions, decisions ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Some people are kind of slow, so, once again, I will explain. We don't own Yu-gi-oh! Never have; never will. Kazuki Takahshi-sama has that honor.
Tirani: We also don't receive jack for writing this exceptional fic.
Keios: (gasp) Tira. Don't say such things!
Tirani: Whaaaat? Don't sound like that, Ash. 'Mistletoe' is the bomb. If it's not so splendiforous, why do we have more than 10 viewers on fanfiction.net just a-waitin' for this very chapter, huh? HUUUH? Sometimes, you are just the biggest dumbass, I swear...
Kei: (mutters) What else is new?
Tirani: Anyway. We hope that y'all enjoy this chap. I know that while me and Kei were e-mailing each other our ideas and even while finalizing the story, I was cracking up. It just got so frickin' slow! For instance, take the part where Yugi gets hard, and Yami 'touches' him-
Kei: OI! Shut up, Tirani!
Tirani: Yabai! She only says my full name when I'm in deep shit...
Kei: You have no clue how deep... So I'll give you until the count of three to run... One...
Tirani: (laughs nervously) Sorry, Keios... It just slipped my mind...?
Keios: Nameru ja nai! Two...
Tirani: Ummm... Yami is sexy, KuramaxYusuke forever, SesshomaruxInuyasha for life, and there should be a lot more dynasty warriors yaoi fics?
Keios: Truer words have never been spoken. Three...
Tirani: ASHLEY, don't hurt me! If you do, I'll tell everyone your deepest, darkest secret! The one about you wanting to become a w-
Keios: (eye twitches) RUN, YOU MOTHER-FUCKER!
Tirani: Oitoma! Enjoy the fic! (runs off screaming for life)
Mistletoe: Chapter 3
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0
Yugi was once again humiliated, but this time, he was reduced to tears. How could he not be? One of his best friends told his Yami that he was in love with him! And the poor chibi heard his crush deny the truth! His heart's desire didn't love him back. Yugi was not sure if he could ever look him in the eye again. It would be too heart breaking... How would he survive...?
But little did Yugi know that Yami was currently downstairs with all of their friends and Grandpa Mutou. They were all throwing ideas out there of how Yami could seduce his hikari. Some ideas sounded worthy of consideration, while others were... let's just say... too crazy.
"Anzu, Mai, Ishizu and I-" began Shizuka, "think that Yami should romance Yugi. You know; put flowers on the porch with a sentence or two that reveal something about himself until Yugi finds out who his admirer is." Hiroto and Ryuji, seeing as how they both are smitten with Jou's younger sister, instantaneously agreed. Jou saw this, and mouthed: 'Talk to her and DIE.' (Keios: Sorry, but it cracked me up whenever Tristan or Duke would talk to Serenity in the English version, and Joey would pull a ridiculous face and threaten them. Had to put some of that in here.)
Malik and Ryou opted for even more subtle ways of going about wooing Yugi. "Skip flowers. The guy's just that, for Ra's sake: A GUY. Pharaoh, what you should do is perhaps leave notes in his locker. He'll definitely notice." the blonde stated confidently. Rolling his eyes, Ryou picked up where Malik left off. "Perhaps you should, Yami. I mean, there more people who know where Yugi's locker is than his place of residence. His suspect list will be a lot broader."
Seto inadvertently revealed his own personal way of attracting his desire. "Why don't you just do something that is completely different form what you normally do? Like, maybe call him by his name, or start being openly physical...? he asked while looking straight at Katsuya. When he caught his puppy's eye, the blonde looked at him curiously. But with Kaiba being the bastard he is, he just smirked and looked away.
Jou shook Seto's sexy smirk off of his mind and declared: "All of your ideas suck! The bes' way of going about seducing Yug' is to entice 'im... with FOOD. That's how you could get me, so why not 'im? We are best friends, after all." (Tirani: I love Katsu, so I just had to make him a retard. He is smart, as will be shown in later chaps, but I couldn't pass that comment up.)
Everyone just narrowed their eyes in hopeless exasperation at the pitiful teen. But can you blame them? No, no you can't.
Marik and Bakura eyed their slow friend one last time before turning to the spirit. They said at the same time: "Screw the flowers. Screw the notes in the locker. Screw doing something new. But keep the food thing in mind as a backup plan." At this, Jou smirked triumphantly and stuck his tongue out in Seto's direction. Seto stared intently at the puppy's moist, glistening pink morsel and licked his lips. Yami was watching with with avid interest as his friends flirted with each other before Bakura chimed deviously: "We think you should stalk him."
Everyone, poor Ryou, went o.O;; in response.
"What? Don't look at me like that! Following him around is THE most direct way of letting you know that you like him without actually telling him, Pharaoh. Think about it." Bakura declared solemnly.
As if to signal that conversation was over, Grandpa Mutou's old clock struck 12 midnight. The gang wished Yami good luck in choosing a plan. Well, needless to say, Yugi didn't say good night to him, and Yami didn't go see him like usual.
They both had some serious thinking to do.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0
Keios: (with a satisfied grin) Ah... That was fun, ne, Tira-chan?
Tirani: (whimper) Won't you please reconsider? I swear I didn't mean to almost tell what's happening next! Please, Ash! This is worse than physical abuse!
Kei: (cocks left eyebrow) Indeed. For those of you who are curios, Tirani's punishment for nearly blabbing is that I can call her "Tira-chan" whenever I wish. Wait... Tirani... Are you okay?
Tirani: You have crushed my imagination and scared my Muses away. I am soo not liking you right now. So you just stay the hell away from me.
Kei: Oooo-kay... Umm... See you tomorrow peoples...