Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Education ❯ Restless Nights ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(A/N - Warning: This fic contains yaoi, and overtones of incest. If this sort of material offends you in any way whatsoever, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS. I do not want to receive any flames concerning this material because you have been forewarned. As for the legal stuff … I do not own any of the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! They are the intellectual property of Kazuki Takahashi. I am only using them for my own amusement. Thank you. I hope you enjoy this story. Please feel free to review.)

"Mokuba's Education"

By Iruka

Chapter 1: Restless Nights

Moonlight flowed into the spacious room illuminating the sweet features of the ebony-haired boy. A taller stoic looking boy with chestnut hair looked down lovingly at the small boy. Wiping away a tendril of unruly hair, a pair of crimson lips pressed lightly on the cherub's forehead. "Oyasumi ototo." The taller boy turned quietly, walking to the doorway pulling the door shut. A pair of azure orbs immediately popped open and peered out into the darkness. "Oyasumi oniisan." The words `sweet dreams' would have been added but the boy knew the words would have been a waste of breath. For weeks now, his brother hadn't been sleeping very well; and if the truth be told, neither had he. Something was bothering both of them and neither brother was talking about what was irking the other.

It wasn't easy being a Kaiba. The name carried with it power, respect, and much responsibility. For the older brother, Seto, it meant being the CEO of a multi-billion dollar international conglomerate. It meant having the best of everything … he had several homes filled with expensive belongings, more servants than some kings, any type of transportation you could begin to imagine and some that you probably can't. He had access to the finest education in the world. He could have anything he wanted at anytime - well almost anything … and that was a major part of the older boy's problem.

For the younger Kaiba, Mokuba, life wasn't quite as severe. He had yet to fully become an active part in his brother's company. But he had already began to learn the ends and outs of how to dictate authority because it was mainly his job to delegate authority over the house staff. Mokuba often times felt kinda strange being 12-years-old and telling people, some of which 4 times his age, what to do. But, it was all part of his duty as being a Kaiba. Having money and power did have its advantages, but it also had its drawbacks. The biggest downside being that he didn't have many friends. How could he make friends when he had bodyguards following him every where he went? It intimidated most people. He was lucky that Yugi and his friends were friendly with him. He wished he could see them more often, but wouldn't you know it … Seto didn't particularly like Yugi and his friends. Well, he had a level of respect for Yugi as far as his dueling abilities went. But as for Joey, Tristan, and Tea … well, Seto barely acknowledged that they existed. Mokuba thought about that for a moment and had to backtrack. Seto did pay Joey some attention, but you wouldn't exactly call it positive attention.

Mokuba tried hard to fall asleep. But he had been feeling particularly restless since his health class had moved into a particular session. They had just started to study sexual education. Mokuba was proud that he wasn't as immature as some of the other boy's in his class. He found the subject fascinating but he got the distinct impression that a lot was being left out. The class went over the basics such as how babies were made, male and female physiology, and the most common venereal diseases including AIDS. But Mokuba wanted to know more about well … about what was beginning to happen to him. Mokuba's body was starting to react at the most awkward times. He could be sitting by a window and a cool breeze could glide across his skin and he would get an erection. He was sitting watching a "Nightmare on Elm Street" movie with Yugi, Joey, Tristan, and Ryou one weekend and while he was trying to be brave … he noticed that during the scary parts … once again, he got an erection. This almost seeming constant state of arousal was getting to him and he wanted it to stop.

Now Mokuba was very glad that at least it was explained what was going on with him late at night. On more than one occasion (heck three times in the last week) he had woke up the next morning to find himself covered in sweat and to find his pajama bottoms soiled with … with … you know. It really frightened him and he didn't know what was happening to him. He wanted to talk to Seto about it but he thought his big brother was too busy to listen. Actually, it wasn't really that … he was afraid that Seto would laugh at him. Mokuba had tried to bring up the subject with his friends, but every time he went to mention it, he would back down. Yugi could tell something was on the younger Kaiba's mind and did have a brief talk with him. Mokuba told Yugi they were studying sex ed in school and Yugi blushed. But they were able to talk about nocturnal emissions and the basic text book stuff. But before things got too deep, Yugi advised Mokuba to speak with Seto - that Seto wouldn't laugh at him. Yugi also said that if he just couldn't speak to Seto, he would be happy to answer any further questions that he had. Mokuba had promised to speak to Seto.

But the one thing that Mokuba couldn't bring himself to mention to anyone was what had started occurring roughly a week or so after he had started having the nocturnal emissions. Mokuba was having dreams … dreams of him being held by someone and being touched - touched down there. The person had no face. Well, they had a face … but Mokuba couldn't tell who it was in the dream. The only thing he knew was that the person was male and that he smelled really good. Mokuba wasn't nervous like he thought he should have been. For some reason he was extremely trusting of this person and enjoyed being around him. In fact, the main thing that got to Mokuba was that he wanted more than what the boy was giving. He wanted to be touched - touched down there. He also wanted to touch the boy back, be he got the distinct feeling that the boy wouldn't let him … something about it being wrong. But how could something that gave them both so much joy be wrong?

With a soft sigh, Mokuba turned over on his side and shut his eyes tight. He was determined to get some sleep - something that for weeks had been eluding his older brother. Mokuba hoped that the dream wouldn't come … but of course it did. Soon Mokuba found his way into the land of this sweet, yet disturbing dream.

~Dream~

It was a warm yet comfortable summer night. The moon was full and Mokuba and his lover were lying on a blanket. They were lying a few feet away from Mokuba's private cabana on the Kaiba private beach. The boys were nude since they had just gotten out of the tepid ocean salt water. Mokuba was lying on his stomach while strong hands kneaded baby oil into his skin … working out what few knots that his found on the boy's back. The hands trailed over the back of Mokuba's neck and shoulders before making their way down his back. When the skilled hands reached his buttocks, they stopped and teased the creamy soft skin before gently opening the cheeks. A soft gasp could be heard as the mystery man admired the tiny puckered virgin entrance. Words of adoration was uttered as a long, slender finger ran gently over the tight sphincter -- pressing the pad of the forefinger against it. This motion always elicited several whimpers from the young Kaiba - sending delicious shivers through his body and shocks to his groin.

The mystery male would then finish his massage - at least the rear part - and then role Mokuba over. Then the massage would start at the boy's feet, up his legs to his outer thighs. Then the activity would move to his abdomen, stomach, chest and arms. The neck would be done before the talented hands would massage the boy's actual face. A soft kiss was always planted on rosebud lips before the mystery male would sit back with a smile that would make the god's hearts melt. He always said the same thing at this point. "You thought I forgot about that part between your legs didn't you. I didn't forget it. I want you to do something for me." It was then that Mokuba's lover would put some baby oil in his hand and place the slick hand on Mokuba's now erect member. "Stroke it for me. I want to watch you. Don't worry, I will be teasing my own while I watch you."

Obediently, Mokuba would take his baby oil coated hand and begin to gently move it up and down over his erection. It felt so wonderful - doing this to himself but also knowing that his lover was watching and was enjoying his little show. It never took Mokuba very long to reach his release. His body would begin to tremble, his eyes would shut tight, and a bright white light would fill his mind as his pearly essence shot forth. His eyes always opened in time for him to see his lover's gift shoot forth onto his abdomen. The boy would then collapse next to Mokuba. Running his fingers in concentric circles, the boy would lazily rub the semen that was cooling on Mokuba's abdomen into his skin.

"Kimi o aishiteru, kokoro no soko kara Mokuba-chan!" (I love you dearly, from the bottom of my heart Mokuba!)

"Omae mo aishiteru ???, kokoro no soko kara !" (I love you too dearly … ???? , from the bottom of my heart!)

The boys shared a passionate French kiss and held each other tight. They would fall asleep in each other's arms … with Mokuba feeling safe and loved. The next thing Mokuba's relaxed senses would detect would be another warm kiss … but this one wouldn't be from his lover … this kiss was the greeting of the morning sun. His beloved would be no where to be found. Mokuba would sit up on the blanket, still naked and very alone on the private family beach.

~End Dream~

"K'so, not again!" Mokuba cursed softly. This nightly dream was becoming a nightmare. The only thing that was different about this night was that this time when he awoke he actually did find his small hand wrapped around his member and his fingers were coated with a white creamy liquid. Mokuba sighed as he pulled his hand from his pants. His throat was acrid. He needed to get a drink of water. Mokuba knew that he could easily have called one of the staff to get him something to drink, but the smaller Kaiba figured why bother someone for something so trivial. He could easily get his own cup of water. Getting out of bed, and slipping his small feet into a pair of plush baby blue house slippers - house slippers that bore the likeness of his and Seto's favorite Duel Monster … the Blue Eyes White Dragon. The small boy made his way to the adjoining bathroom and soon got himself a cup of water. Using the back of his hand as a napkin, Mokuba wiped off a small droplet of water that perched precariously on his rosebud lips. The boy turned and was about to get back in bed, when he had a strong desire to go check on his brother. He had decided that it was time to discuss with Seto the things that were on his mind.

Once again, Seto couldn't sleep. The older boy lay in his huge king-sized cherry wood bed staring up at the ceiling. Being the CEO of a multi-billion dollar international corporation at the tender age of 16 was trying. But Seto had been groomed for this life since he was 7-years-old. It wasn't the pressures of business that was getting to him … it was the pressure of … of his personal life (or lack of), that was beginning to weigh heavily on him. Other than Mokuba, he had no friends. He had work, he had school, and he had his brother. "But I don't need anything else. People aren't to be trusted. They only want to be around me for my money. How can someone really love me? It's a joke really. The only person who loves me is Mokuba." Seto closed his eyes and breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly. It was a breathing technique he used when he tried to control the turmoil raging in his soul - the turmoil that threatened to release the dam of tears.

TBC