Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: All the Time In the World ❯ July 1st! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A few days passed now, and the 2 hadn't seen each other since, because Yami took on more hours at the food store before the next school year. Yugi ended up getting laid off from the video store, because it shut down. Yugi didn't clearly remember how he got that job anyway, so it didn't phase him much. He'd miss the money until he got a new job, in the meantime. July 1st was coming around the corner, and Yugi was too overjoyed he no longer had to fear the date to worry about much else. He made his good about saving money so he was able to get Yami a gift, but he didn't know what to get him. Originally the money was going to be willed to Yami as a gift. He wrote the will on notebook paper, and his last letter to his family; all of which he didn't need now. He was going to live, and with living he had the responsibility of getting Yami a gift with the money! Even though they didn't have time to see each other, they talked on the phone. Yami already put in to take his birthday, and was planning something special for them. He told Yugi his pleasant company would be enough of a gift, but Yugi couldn't accept that! Yami got him that lovely card and pendent, and those things couldn't go unreturned. He wasn't one for cards, however. He wanted to get Yami something he'd want and need. Motorcycle accessories was the obvious thing to do, but too obvious!

On July 1st Yami pulled up, and this time Yugi was outside waiting for him. Yami told him what they were doing today so he had on a plain white tee, blue jean short, the famous rainbow socks, white sneaker, a white baseball cap, and the necklace. Yami had on a light biker vest with a purple tee, and blue jean pants. He had a protective jacket for Yugi this time, too. They didn't waste time speeding off, and Yami took them to an open field about 30 minutes outside of town. Yami's mother was laying down a blanket as they pulled up, and Yami waved to her when his helmet was off. Yugi took off his helmet and looked at the woman curiously. The pink car next to them had to be her's. She was a tall light skinned, green eyed, black haired women. She was wearing a pink sun dress, a green baseball cap, and green pump sandals. Yami took Yugi's hand and they went down the hill. "Mom, this is Yugi," he says with a big smile. Yugi looked at her in shock. He was meeting Yami's MOTHER! "Yugi, this is my mom, Chi," he added. "Umm... h-hi-hello..." he said with a slight bow to her. "Hello Yugi! My son's told me so much about you. You must be a fabulous young man!" she said cheerfully. Yugi made a cute pose and blushed at her compliment. "Thank you! You're... very pretty," he said not knowing much about her. "Thank you!" she replied and they all sat. "It's such a lovely day out! I'm so glad we can all spend time together!" she said and looked over to them. "So, has he asked you to be his proper boyfriend, yet?" he asked before a sip of juice. "Mom..." Yami said under his breath. "No yet." Yugi answered. "We're taking it slow," he adds. "I see. Well, don't take too slow, or you'll turn into old men!" She winked over to him. she had no idea how much Yugi liked the idea of being able to get old. Growing old with Yami which would be better, as they continued to love either. Yugi blushed at the thought which Chi saw. "I see you're a very serious person," she commented with a more serious tone. He looked over to her and blushed harder. "Oh, no! I'm just a little kid! Nothing serious about me!" he said as a quick cover. It was no use, however. She could see right though him, just like she could see through anyone else, including her son. She knew when not to push things, for her own sake, so she just smirked and sipped again. Yami had already started on the food during their interaction, and Yugi changed position to get something from his side pocket.

"Umm... here," he said heading him a red box. It was a red box and inside it was a custom CD in a clear red case. On the CD is written Yami & Yugi with hearts dotting the i's. Chi almost choked on a sandwich as Yami blushed. "Oh my gosh... He made you a mix tape..." she said becoming giddy. Yami looked at her smiling, trying to control his blushing. "I'm sorry if it's cheesy or if you don't like it. I couldn't think of anything else that would mean something," he said in defense. "No... no, that's perfect. I'll be right back!" she said before rushing to her car. "I know I'll love it Yugi. Thank you," he replied coolly, and kissed the boy's soft lips. Yugi blushed with an unweaving smile. Yami's mom returned and he plopped down right next to Yugi. "You're clearly the one, so I must show you his baby pictures!" she announced. Yami's eyes went eye and his jaw dropped. Yugi's head leaned towards the book with a bigger smile, and Yami just watched them helplessly. "Umm.. are you sure...?" Yugi asked. "Yes! Just because he's too stubborn to formally ask you to be his mate doesn't mean you aren't the one!" she said opening the book. "This is us together," she said pointing to a picture of her and his father right after Yami was born in a med center. The next were the usual; Yami being breast feed, some naked pictures, picture of messes he made, and so on. She had pictures of him when he started playing football, which he was more interested in. "Yami's first football team! They couldn't win a game for some reason," she said turning the page. "Yami's next team. They weren't winning either, but after they made Yami team captain they only one game the whole time he was on it," he said proudly. "Goes to show he's a good leader," Yugi comments, and she nods. Yami eyes him slyly for a short moment. If only his mom wasn't there right now... They enjoyed the rest of the late morning into early afternoon picnic with more chats about other things. They were ready to go as soon as the food was gone, Yami's mother having to go to work soon, anyway.

Yami drives Yugi close to downtown, for the free parking outside of it, and they walked around hand and hand. When Yugi spots a "Photo Op booth" he gestures in a way of asking Yami if he wanted to take pictures, to which he unhesitatingly agreed. First pic; Yugi poking Yami's face with a funny surprised expression. 2nd pic; Yami holding both of Yugi's hands between them. the last pic; Yami kissing Yugi's cheek still holding Yugi's hand with the year younger boy's red beat red. Yugi was so happy with the snapshots, and Yami couldn't help but be in awe of it. Little things made Yugi so happy. He was so simple... "Yugi, why are you so happy?" he asked with a soft smile. "Because, I'm with you!" Yugi answered still so excited he didn't know he yelled it until some people were looking at them. "Oh... sorry," he said with a nervous smile, but Yami laughed and kissed him on the forehead. They walked around for another hour or so, and sat down some. They didn't have much to talk about, but being together was all they needed. Yami says harshly yanked out of his enchanting daze of Yugi's aura he he looked over and noticed his guild of ex girlfriends - the very group the cost him Tea. "Oh shit..." he said just loud enough for Yugi to hear. "Hmm... What?" he said and looked over. The girls
all talked among each other, but went away from them. Yami looked down and shook his head, and looked over to Yugi's lap. "Yami, what's wrong?" "Nothing yet." At the end of the day they were sitting in a park, with his bike closer near by. Today was a day better than anything Yami could dream, because it was real. Yugi happy and healthy by his side, and his mom not only accepted Yugi, but adored him, too! All was right with the world... for now.

Converting /tmp/php1Iy84X to /dev/stdout