Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ MSfAT: All the Time In the World ❯ Have to be Sexy ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The next day, Yami's mom came home with a flat package his put on the kitchen table in front of Yami. "Hey, honey! I was Yugi while I was out today. He gave me this to give to you," she said. "Oh, thanks mom!" he said, and to her dismay took it to his room. Yami could be so rude; ignoring his mother's curious nature! He locked his door, and sat on his bed. He opened the red wrapping, and brown box to reveal portrait sized pictures of Yugi. The first pic was Yugi in pink underwear (that looked like panties), a pink bandana, and pink ankle socks. He's setting on a pink sheeted floor with a match background sheet, and holding a large pink stuff bunny. It was much like the one he wanted yesterday, but much larger. Yugi was in a very innocent hugging pose. Yami wasn't aware he was drooling now, and nothing on his mind was as innocent as Yugi in this photo. He noticed the bunny. It didn't just look familiar, because it looked like the one from the game. He looked at the back of the photo, and saw the logo of a student photographer that was known around campus. He took pictures for the school paper, he he was known for doing various other things, including stuff like this. His work was as quality as his business skills, so he didn't have to worry about this getting out anyone. The next picture was Yugi with black and purple fuzzy cat ears with matching tail, a black collar with matching leach, black underwear (that looking like a g string), black thin gloves, with lace on his arms, and black thigh highs. He's in a begging sitting pose holding the leach out, eyeing to camera what a "Hold my leach, Master?" face. That's what Yami could hear clearly in his ears looking at this picture.

Yami's penis was wide awake by the visions that he imagined thanks to the pictures. If he could snap his fingers and have Yugi alone with him in either of their rooms, right now... Yami moved his shorts off his member and started rubbing the head. He put the photos down, and put some lotion on his other hand. He closed his eyes he could see himself ramming his cock deep into Yugi. Yugi has his arms wrapped around his neck gasping and moaning in pleasure, running one hand through Yami's hair. Yami's hands are needed on Yugi's thighs to keep him in place. "Oh, Yami!" 'Yugi' cried, making Yami push harder and go faster. "You're so perfect!" 'He' grunts in his loving Yugi's ear. "I love you..." he said in his vision and aloud before he came. Yami huffed and looked at the semen on his hand and ads for a moment. "...Damn..." he huffed with a tired smile, and cleaned himself off.

He got dressed and headed out to pick out some frames for the lovely photos his sweet mate took for him. He walked into a frame and gift store, and the first person he saw was another ex behind the counter. He smiled at her, and went to the frames. He had to make this fast! She didn't say anything to him, but there was an undeniable tense pressure in the store. He quickly picked out 4 frames he saw fit, paid for them without conversation and hauled ass. It was a very short, but no less awkward moment for him, but nothing could bring him down now!

After a good review of the year, Yugi figured that it was time to get serious about deciding what he was going to do as a career after high school. He, and his friends, were finally going to be seniors. This was the final step before a new saga in life, and Yugi still didn't have any special skills or interests. He knew he didn't want to run the game shop, and he didn't want to be stuck in some dead end bullshit job for the rest of his life. Outside of what he learned from working, he already knew how to cook, clean, and sew - none of which he has special interest in. This last week was to be about studying for school when he wasn't doing something Yami related. He he grew some so he got some new uniforms, which came out of some of his money.

He also had to replace his undershirt, which was a yearly task, but none the less disheartening. It was something he decided to start, when he started high school. When he picked a shirt to wear it was always he liked, and knew he would be able to wear most of the year. He easily feel in love with his JR year shirt - the black belted shirt, dubbed "The bondage shirt" by Joey, had done him more well than he thought it would. Sleeveless, flexible and more breathable than it looked. He first thought it was a shirt he couldn't wear at the beginning and end of the year, due to warm weather, but he had the shirt on most of the year. He looked around for the same shirt in a different color and size, but couldn't find it. Buckled things were in style when he bought the shirt, but now the style was ripped things, and Yugi didn't see the point in that. He didn't return from his shopping empty handed, though. He picked out a few nice shirts that were something like the old one. A dark red shirt that was all light clothes, and no belts or buckles but it had a connected collar. No sleeves, and black round stubs down the front of it. Not as tight as the original shirt. The next was a black shirt that was more thick with short sleeves, and slightly loose on him. It had a loose thin turtle neck thing going. It zipped all the way down in the front, and blue jewel stub down the zipper cover. The last but not least shirt was a thin sleeves turtle neck, in pastel rainbow colors. This shirt was bought thanks to grandpa's credit card, and was already set to be worn on days honoring the LGBTQ community, as he was now officially a part of it! Yugi had pulled out some accessories he bought some time ago, but never wore. He decided to wear them this year.

As night fell Yami texted Yugi.

Yami: Thanks for the lovely pictures! You're so sweet! Why don't you come over?

Yugi: I'm glad you like them, but I don't think it's a good idea for me to come over.

Yami: Why? :(

Yugi: Those pictures are to show you there is a reward, but you're still earning it.

Yami: How cruel you are, my love.

Yugi: Hard, but sweet. That's me.

Yami: You're not the only one hard. Trust me.

Yugi: Exactly why I'm not coming over.

A few minutes later Yami sent Yugi some pictures pictures of his bare chest, in his room.

Yugi: Oh, sexy! You trying to temp me? >:)

Yami: Yes. >:)

Yugi: I appreciate your subtly. How about I see you tomorrow, we watch some cheesy love movies, and cuddle?

Yami: Sounds lovely.

Yugi: I'll come over in the afternoon. Where do you live?

Yami sent Yugi his address, and another date was set. Yugi was so happy with how they were getting along. It was happening so fast he knew it was meant to be!

Converting /tmp/phpFvT6FC to /dev/stdout