Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Murder By Moonlight ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Murder by Moonlight 2

Yami looked up at the ceiling in the room he was staying in at Yugi Akiko and Arora Kendra's house. The room was nice the walls were painted a lighter shade of Midnight Blue and the four poster bed, the dressers, and the wardrobe were made of a dark cherry wood that shinnied enough to let you see your reflection. The sheets of the four poster bed were made of Midnight Blue satin with gold lining. There were three windows in the room they were eight feet up and four feet across: there was a window at the head of his bed, one on the right that looked down into the garden and one on the left that looked in the garden, a fountain, and Yugi's bedroom. He would rather be able to look into Arora's bedroom though; the windows had gauzy drapes of dark blue with dark cherry wood shutters. There were only two doors in the room one that lead to the hall and one that lead to the spacious bathroom. He shifted slightly in the dark blue arm chair that was the same color of the wall and had the same wooden trim as the rest of the room. He was taking this moment of silence to think about the last time he saw Haria when she told him she had slept with Yakoma.

Flashback

Yami and Haria had just slide into the limo after dinner and he had draped an arm around her shoulder while her hand was sliding up and down his thigh that was covered by the pants of his tuxedo. Yami had to admire the little black dress she was wearing with its silver trim and diamond collar. Haria looked beautiful with her glossy hair pinned up with silver and diamond pins and only a few locks framing her face. She stared up at him and smirked shooting her head to his neck and sucking on it gently while her hand that wasn't stroking his thigh cupped his cheek.

Yami smirked and disconnected the intercom for the moment so he and Haria could have some privacy since the privacy window was already rolled up. She climbed onto his lap and started to unbutton the shirt dragging her nails down his chest before stopping at his belt and pants. She pulled back from his neck and latched onto his lips groaning while she rubbed against his hardening arousal.

It didn't take long for Yami to get her out of the dress, since that was the only thing she wore and it didn't take her long to get him out of his pants since he wore no boxers. Pretty soon the two of them were laying down on the limo with Yami on top and their bodies covered in sweat as they continued to make love to each other and were getting closer and closer to an orgasm. He rubbed his hands over her naked breasts squeezing them until she screamed in pleasure whimpering for more. The moment she came the first time he started another round with her moving harder slamming against her almost bruising her hips, not that she minded.

Haria groaned even louder when he turned rougher on her and had to bit down on his solid shoulder to keep from screaming. It felt so good to have him inside of her and she wanted to feel more; so she tightened her mouth on his shoulder tasting the blood that flowed through his veins, she wanted this and he gave it to her all she wanted and more. Finally when they had triggered their releases and lay in the comfortable silence they always had after really good sex; Haria decided to tell him what she had been wanting to tell him for a long time.

"Yami," she said.

"Huh?" he asked, blinking the near sleepiness from his eyes.

"I have something to tell you."

Yami sighed and pushed himself off of her seating back against the opposite side of the limo and started pulling his clothes back on. "What is it?"

"I'm pregnant."

"What?"

"And the child isn't yours," said Haria.

"Then?"

"It belongs to your brother, Yakoma."

End of Flashback

After that was over Yami had dropped off Haria at her place and broken off the engagement infuriating Haria, no one had ever dumped Haria before. He tried to forget about her by dating other females but every one of them somehow reminded him of Haria. He had had many lovers but none of them were any close to being as talented as Haria. He couldn't stop the smirk that spread across his face just thinking about how talented Haria had been in bed, she had been wild and uncontrollable she had been untamable and the idea of tying her down in bed had always managed to get him aroused no matter what. She had enjoyed being tied down to his bed and there was some nights that they had made love to each other all night long. Even after she had been an unfaithful bitch he still wanted her, badly.

He sighed and sat up in bed not being able to sleep despite the lateness in the hour. He climbed from the bed and made his way slowly through the dark hallways lighted by the moon. He looked down the stairs and saw that a light was on in the study. Moving slowly down the steps being careful not to fall he saw the female, Arora, laying on a couch with a book open the only thing she wearing was a male's long sleeved white dress shirt. He looked at her legs which he could see even more now that she was no longer wearing anything to hide them. She looked up at him almost as if she could sense him standing there and smiled at him.

"Couldn't sleep?" she asked, sitting up.

"Not really," said Yami, leaning against the wooden doorframe that smelled soothingly sweet. "What about you are you always up this late reading?"

"Yes," said Arora, waving her hand and inviting him to have a seat. "I find it soothing and it is one of the things that helps me think. These books had belonged to my father's family; I inherited it from him and me and Yugi decided to turn it into an office when I was kicked off the squad."

"Why were kicked off the squad?" asked Yami, taking a seat on the couch next to her their thighs nearly touching.

"I kicked the Captain in the balls when he grabbed my breasts," said Arora with a straight face.

"Really?" asked Yami, raising an eyebrow and taking her in again.

"Yes," said Arora standing up and walking passed him. "Now, if you will excuse me I must be getting to bed. Good night Mr. Senso."

"Good night," said Yami, hiding the smirk that was growing on his face as he watched her hips sway while she walked away. "What I wouldn't do to get my hands on that ass," he whispered feeling a stirring in his loins that he hadn't felt since his last encounter with Haria or anytime he thought of another woman being her. He had a feeling he wouldn't be able to think of Arora like that though.

Chuckling to himself he stood up and made his way back to his bedroom pausing by Arora's room on his way back and listening to the shower run in her bathroom. He closed his eyes feeling the pressure increase as he thought about her naked and wet; shaking his head he hurried to his bedroom shutting the door behind him.

With Arora

Arora stood under the spray of the water, the cold water, and rinsed her hair out of the shampoo she couldn't get her mind off the male that slept across the hall from her. He was handsome, very handsome and she couldn't get over how good it felt to be so close to him minutes before. She closed her eyes and could almost smell his strong scent around her. She wondered what it would feel like to have his hands wrapped around her body and to feel his lips brushing against her skin.

She groaned and imagined his hands trailing over her body beneath the spray of the cold water. She cried out when his right hand wrapped around her waist and his other hand slipped in between them to touch her core. She arched her back into his palm as his skilled fingers teased her and played with her; while his mouth ravished her neck, her nails digging into his back. He tore his mouth away from her neck and went for her lips pressing her back against the cold tiles of her shower stall. He wanted to stop her from moving around too much while he continued to have his way with her using his fingers.

Every time he went deeper into her she moaned in pleasure while his mouth moved up and down her neck. Her entire body felt hot despite the fact that the water raining down on her was ice cold and drenched her in it. She felt an orgasm approach and groaned while the fingers within her speed up pushing her over the edge. When it was over she slid her hands out from her core and leaned back against the cold tiles and struggled to catch her breath, before turning the water off and stepping out of the shower wrapped a towel around her body and walked into her bedroom to get ready for bed.

With Yami

Yami tossed his shirt off his body before he crawled back in bed and lay down against the pillows one hand wrapped behind his head; he smirked up at the ceiling. He had seen the look on her face and in her blue eyes before she had disappeared up the stairs. She was attracted to him and would probably try to fight her feelings for him while at the same time fantasy about what he could teach her in bed.

He wouldn't mind bedding down with the young woman, she was very good looking and wasn't above getting down and dirty. He had a feeling this girl was nothing like Haria; it he got that feeling the moment she had appeared into the police station and looked ready to duke it out with Keith. He chuckled to himself wondering how she would react to his advances to her; it was a little experiment he couldn't wait to take up.

He rolled over onto the side that faced the room of the young lawyer; the lights were out saved for one light on the desk and he watched the young male look through papers and files, probably his. He rolled over onto his other side so his back was to that window and he instead faced garden. He watched the branches of the trees wave in the wind outside their branches dancing along the walls, ceiling, floor, and the sheets of his bed.

The dancing branches reminded him of the horror movies he would take Haria too so she would cuddle with him. He never said he was horrible at getting females into his bed; in fact he was really good at getting them into his bed and his numerous bed partners both before and after Haria proved it. He wasn't like most of his friends who would choose a girlfriend and at the same time have several lovers. He would only have one lover or girlfriend at a time; he might have been an ass at times and would flirt with girls but he would never be unfaithful to one.

He sighed, he should have known that Haria wasn't being faithful to him he had his suspicions. Now, she probably paid for being unfaithful to the wrong lover and had paid for it. He closed his eyes and willed himself to sleep ignoring the tears that were threatening to slip from his eyes.

Next Morning

Yami walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and was greeted with the site of Arora still in the oversized male dress shirt standing up on her toes trying to reach a can of coffee on the top shelf. He smirked and walked up behind her and leaning forward his bare chest pressing against her back and snagged the canister for her. When she turned around he handed it to her and he wrapped an arm around her waist preparing to kiss her.

TBC..

I have very little ideas for this chapter so if anyone as any suggestions fell free to throw them at me.