Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Murder By Moonlight ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Murder by Moonlight 4

The four of them sat around a table drinking coffee with notebooks out in front of Joey and Arora with the notes on the suspects and motives.

"What we basically need," said Arora, pushing the tablet away from her and leaning back in her chair. "Is to divide up the list and question the suspects."

"Since you are so good with getting info from guys I will leave the men up to you and I will take on the chicks," said Joey.

"Good and in the mean time I will pull in some favors I have on the street," said Arora, getting to her feet and pushing her dark hair behind her ear.

"Where are you going cousin?" asked Yugi.

"I am going to visit Bakura," said Arora, not turning around. "He knows everybody who is anybody and has mounds of dirt on them; I am sure he has some information that might be useful and if he doesn't have it now I am sure he will have some marvelous dirt for me by tonight. See ya'll."

Yami's eyes followed her has she left the kitchen and headed out into the hallway. The leather pants she was wearing accented her lovely hips and her tight rare.

"Careful Mr. Senso you might start drooling," said Yugi dryly.

Yami cleared his throat and sat up shaking off the hot feeling rising in his face. He got to his feet and made his way to the bathroom he had to place cold water on his face to get rid of the hot feeling that was rising as he dwelled more on the woman. Once he was in the bathroom he splashed some cold water on his face and looked into the mirror taking a look at his face. He sighed and felt guilt pierce his heart for falling in love with Arora right after Haria had died. He growled and tossed the hand towel on the counter; he had to stop feeling guilty for falling in love with Arora, Haria had been unfaithful to him and with his half brother no less. Besides they had separated for months now and he had taken several women to bed with him after her Arora would just be another one. She meant nothing to him except for a very good lay; although, he wouldn't mind if she became more then just sex.

Arora________________________________________________________

Arora walked down the street and climbed onto her motorcycle her cousin's club wouldn't be open till later on tonight but he would be up in his condo exploiting people. She chuckled as she rode up the elevator to get to her cousin's condo and hoped she wasn't going to interrupt him doing something she might have to turn him in for. Shaking her head she stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall towards Bakura's condo knocking on it.

Bakura came to the door dressed in only in a pair of sweatpants with a towel draped over across his shoulders with his wild platinum blonde hair tied in a ponytail at the nape of his neck. He looked surprised but not annoyed to see her at his door step.

"Can I help you cousin?" asked Bakura, stepping aside and ushering her into his condo.

"I would sure hope so," said Arora, pulling her tablet out of her briefcase and handing it to him showing him the names of the suspects. "What can you tell me about these people?"

Bakura wiped the sweat from his face has he studied the list of names on the paper. "I can't tell you right now but if you come to the club I should have more information tonight," said Bakura. "Besides what you already know. Yami Senso," said Bakura, wrinkling his nose up in concentration. "I heard he was staying with you and little Yugi."

"Don't call him little Yugi," sighed Arora, clucking her tongue.

"Why he is still short. So, is the rich boy staying with you two?"

"Yes, he is not that it is any of your business," said Arora, firmly.

"So," began Bakura slowly. "What exactly is going on between the two of you?"

"Nothing," said Arora. "Besides, I thought you hated him."

"I do but I want you to be happy cousin," said Bakura. "And even if it means you falling for the bastard I guess I will have to deal with that. So, you mean to tell me that the two of you aren't doing anything together?"

"No!"

"If the rumors I have heard about him are true I am sure something will happen sooner or later."

"What rumors?" asked Arora, curious despite herself.

"Yami Senso, has been known to take his pleasure in any attractive female. Although, I must say I am surprised when he decided to get married to that little harlot Haria."

"Yes," said Arora, leaning against his table. "I heard she was very loose when it came to men."

"She was worse then Yami when it came to members of the opposite sex; even when she was dating Senso she still slept around."

"Yes," said Arora. "I heard that she slept with his brother and that she was pregnant by him."

Bakura nodded, "That is all I know at the moment and it seems that you already knew it. So I will see you tonight cousin."

"Have fun training," said Arora, kissing his cheek and taking her leave.

"Don't get screwed," muttered Bakura, returning to his training. "Literally," he said, as the door shut.

Arora chuckled has she shut the door her cousin, Bakura, wanted her to date one of his friends and Yugi wanted her to date one of his colleagues. She loved Bakura's friends, they were all real sweet, when they wanted to be that is, but they weren't for her and besides she tried dating one and they decided they were better has friends. Yugi's colleagues were okay, they weren't nice but they weren't exactly jack asses either, they were just old and boring. She sighed and her mind once again journeyed to the man named Yami Senso. While he was handsome, very handsome he just wasn't for her.

TBC

Oh and updates might come slower because I am starting to run out of chapter ideas,