Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Murder By Moonlight ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Murder by Moonlight 5

Bakura walked into Kaiba Corps and ignored the surprised looks of the workers on the same floor has the young and wealthy CEO. He strolled past the secretary and ignored her protests at trying to stop him from entering the office; walking straight into the office he slammed the door on the terrified secretary's face and smirked when he saw the annoyed expression on Kaiba's face at being interrupted from banging some girl that was probably a runner in the office.

"Leave," said Seto coldly to the girl under him.

The girl scrambled off of the desk and hurriedly left the office attempting to fix her outfit on the way out. The moment the girl left Bakura locked the door and turned his attention to Kaiba, smirking arrogantly.

"What do you want Kendra?" asked Seto, seating down behind his office to hide his arousal.

"Last I heard you were intent on trying to get Miss. Pegasus into your bed," said Bakura, before his smirk grew. "Then again that girl did resemble her in coloring. Were you planning on imaging that the girl on your desk was her?"

Seto's lips turned into a sneer as he forced down the urge to shot the other male here and now. "What do you want bastard?!" he demanded.

"I want you to do background checks on all of Haria's ex-boyfriends," said Bakura.

"Why should I help you?!"

"Because if you don't a certain lady will find out exactly what you don't want her to find out."

"How did you know about that?!" spat Kaiba.

"I have my sources," smirked Bakura. "I am sure Miss. Pernia will be more then happy to know that your attraction for her has caused you to have satellites wired to follow her where ever she goes, including the shower."

"Fine," said Seto. "I will do has you say for now but you will regret this."

"I am sure I will bring it by the club tonight and you will be able to see your precious Miss. Pernia," smirked Bakura, leaving the office and chuckling to himself. "Seto can be useful when he wants to be."

Bakura left knowing that the incentive to see Miss. Pegasus would be enough to get the taller male to his night club. Bakura left the building and climbed onto his bike and took off down the street to his brother's apartment; he had promised the younger twin he would model for him for a sculptor. On the way he saw Arora on her bike heading in the same direction so when they came to a red light they lifted up their helmet shields to talk.

"Heading to Ryu's?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said. "You?"

"Course. Race?"

"Sounds like fun," smirked Arora, when the light turned green and she took off at a head start and while driving lowered the shield again weaving in and out of traffic in an attempt to beat her cousin. "I beat you again cousin," said Arora taking her helmet off and shaking her hair out.

"Yes," said Bakura taking his own helmet off. "For once you did beat me I must say I am surprised that you managed such a feat."

"Up yours cousin," said Arora has the two of them hurried up to Ryu's apartment which was only a little bit smaller then Bakura's condo.

"Glad you could make it," said Ryu answering the door to his condo in a pair of baggy jeans and loose undershirt. "Shall we get started then?"

Arora and Bakura nodded following the boy into the apartment. Ryu arranged Bakura on a chair and had Arora perch on the arm with one of Bakura's arms wrapped around her hip; he would let his imagination provide the background and the costumes. He did a basic sketch of them and later on would add the clothing and background; but for now they looked like Bakura was seating naked on a chair and pulling an equally naked Arora onto his lap. Anyone that didn't know the cousins would wonder about Bakura and Arora committing incest. But Bakura was hopelessly devoted to his nightingale at the night club and Arora, well she was happy at the moment being on her own. Although, Ryu often wondered if she missed the relationship she had had with Malik who was now in Egypt with his twin Rashid, and Isis; of course the four of them would be coming back soon and Malik would be dragging his newest girlfriend with them. Ryu smiled and remembered the first that Malik had asked Arora out. It had been at the New Year's Eve party hosted by Arora and Yugi at Bakura's night club.

Flashback*************************************************** **

The night was getting closer and closer to midnight and Malik had consumed a bit more alcohol then he could handle and he was being a bit persistent in his affections towards Arora. The young woman was enjoying the attention but not the smell coming from the beautiful male that was giving it to her. She would laugh when he tried to kiss her only to have her step back and him fall flat on his face. Of course, one time Malik jerked up too fast and Arora's skirt went flying upwards slightly causing the male seating before her to have a nose bleed.

"Honestly Malik," she said with a laugh helping him to his feet. "Girls might like guys that worship the ground they but they don't like guys that show the whole world the girl's business."

"Come on Arora go out with me please," said Malik, latching onto her and cupping her breast.

"If you get your hand off my chest I might consider it by the end of midnight," she said slipping out of his embrace and brushing her fingers under his chin. "But in the meantime why don't we dance?"

"Great," said Malik, yanking her into his arm and resting his head on her shoulder and burying his face into her hair.

Of course by the end of that night Malik had gotten his kiss before throwing up on Arora's shoes but none the less he had gotten a date with the young woman.

End of Flashback***********************************************

Ryu chuckled to himself in the silence of the room has he finished placing an Egyptian kilt and jewelry while giving Arora a flimsy skirt and top and lots of decorative jewelry to accent her features and colors. He entitled it the Thief King and his slave. He chuckled and moved to pick up his paints and started adding color to the picture while the sun slowly slipped below the horizon and darkness began to fall.

TBC