Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Murder By Moonlight ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Murder by Midnight 6

Seto walked into his country club and his ice blue eyes swept over the tennis courts were the object of his search was more then likely to be. He found her on the farthest one that tennis courts playing a game against one of the males. His eyes narrowed taking in the short white tennis skirt and the white golf shirt; her long brown hair had been pulled up into a high ponytail while her bangs were kept from her eyes with the use of a headband. They were on opposite ends of the club and already he could feel himself getting hard with fantasies of what he could do to her if he got his hands on her. None of them were G-rated.

His cold blue eyes followed her as she headed towards the locker rooms and set into movement and followed her inside the girl's locker room and after making sure they were alone he locked the door and took a seat on one of the couches waiting for the girl to get out of the shower. He smirked when he heard the shower turn off and watched has Pernia stepped out of the stall and towel wrapped around her body.

"Good evening Miss Pegasus," said Seto, smirking at her while leaning against the couch.

"Mr. Kaiba!" said Pernia whirling around to face the handsome and tall CEO. "What are you doing in here?! Get out!"

"No," said Seto, standing up and walking towards her while the woman backed into the wall. "And ask for your first question well I would think that would be obvious." He stated pinning her to the wall and lowering his head to her neck inhaling her fresh scent of lavender and Jasmine. "I never realized how nice you smell. Your scent is very arousing," continued Seto, running the tip of his nose up her neck before moving back down with light kisses.

"Get off of me," whimpered Pernia trying to shove him off of her but not really succeeding.

Seto smirked and ran his hands over her body, through the thickness of the towel, while his mouth made his way back up her neck and to her face to take hold of her lips. He heard her gasp and slipped his tongue deep into her mouth, rubbing his tongue sensuously over her tongue. He pulled her away from the wall and wrapped his arms around her and pulled the towel off her body. Her skin was wet and cold beneath his warm hand and he felt a shiver run up her body. A smirk formed inside his mind when she slowly began to respond to his heated kisses. She moaned into his mouth and her hands trailed up his body and gripped his hair tightly; while his hands made a southward journey to grab her thighs so she could wrap her legs around his waist.

With that done he pressed her back against the wall and reached between them to feel for her readiness; he smirked against her lips feeling her fluids already coating his fingers. "You have been dreaming about this night haven't you?" asked Seto, pulling away from her to kiss her deeper.

Seto pulled away and dropped to his knees before her and maneuvered her legs so that her thighs were on his shoulders and he was facing her shaved vagina. He snaked his tongue out to test the waters and smirked in satisfaction when she moaned and arched her back, digging her fingernails into his brown hair. Seto's smirk widened when he started lapping up her juices has they trickled from her body.

"Kai, Kaiba," moaned Pernia arching her back in agonizing pleasure. "I want you."

"What would you do to have me, deep inside that beautiful body?" asked Seto, licking her slowly again to tease her.

"Any, anything," whispered Pernia.

"Good," smirked Seto standing up and dropping her in a heap on the floor with a harsh thud. "Now then about what you are willing to do to have me fuck you…" Seto grabbed her hair by the roots and yanked her to her knees. "Suck."

Pernia gasped and grabbed hold of his hips, nuzzling her face in his lap causing him to moan at the feeling of his leather pants rubbing against him. She grabbed hold of his belt buckle and slowly undid his pants, releasing his hardened erection. She gasped again surprised by the size of him and ducked down slightly so she could start licking him slowly. He groaned and tightened his grip on her hair; jerking her slightly, a silent signal, for her to take him completely inside her mouth. She compiled to his request and slide her dainty mouth around him, her tongue lapping at his hardened skin and causing him to groan in pleasure. The more she sucked on him the more he wanted to take her there on the cold tile floor. He shuddered when he felt himself close to the brink of oblivion and jerked her head sharply when he felt her trying to pull away. She belonged to him and he wasn't about to let her try and get away before he shoot his seed inside her sweet little mouth. She seemed to get the message and stopped struggling so that his seed exploded into her mouth and he gripped her children holding her against him until he had emptied inside her.

He shoved her down onto the ground harshly, he watched the girl seat up and stare up at him: her legs separated and her body braced against her arms staring up at him like he was some sort of god. He smirked and dropped to his knees, pinning her down onto the ground, settling between her legs and rubbing his erection between her folds. He chuckled darkly when she began to whimper, begging him for his attention on her body. He lowered his face down to her neck and began to suck on her flesh digging his fingers back into her core.

"Ah!" she cried out and arched her hips into his palm.

"More?" he asked, his voice thick and taunting. Pernia didn't answer instead she began to thrust her hips even more against his palm. "Thought so."

Without warning the male shoved himself inside of her not paying attention to the fact that he had just broken her barrier, but then again perhaps he just didn't care. He continued to slam into her ignoring her whimpers of pain in a complete and total desire to reach his own oblivion. Finally his ears were assaulted with her cries of pleasure; he chuckled against her neck and stopped suddenly, just before her orgasm. He pulled out of her and dragged her over to the couch propping her chest against the seat before slamming into her from behind. The sudden intrusion caused her to explode in pleasure and she collapsed against her side half on the floor, half on the couch. She heard footsteps and a faint zipping and knew the CEO of Kaiba Corps had left her naked and alone in the locker room.

"Damn it."

The Night Club_________________________________________________

Bakura watched his cousin walk through the crowd towards his office and smirked; males watched her pass them in her tight leather pants and matching leather vest. She had tied her black hair back into a long braid and secured it with a thin piece of leather. She walked up the steps and he could literally see the drool dripping down from their mouths.

"Well, cousin," said Arora, embracing him and kissing his cheek her red lipstick leaving a smear on his cheek over his scars. "Did you get what you needed for me?"

"Not yet," said Bakura, wrapping an arm around her waist and leading her into his office. "But don't worry I will have it by tonight."

"Which bastard did you con into getting the information for you?"

"This bastard," said Seto walking into the room holding a file in his hand. "Here Bakura this is everything you wanted."

"Thank you Kaiba boy, your secret little fetish is sage for now."

"Bastard," snorted Seto storming out of the room.

"What did you do to him?" asked Arora, raising an eyebrow at the closed door.

"Let's just say that a he is more obsessed with Pernia then he lets on."

"I don't even want to know."

"No, trust me you don't," said Bakura. "Although, you know I wouldn't put it passed Senso not to do the same thing with you."

"What are you talking about?" asked Arora turning to face her cousin.

"He is down there right now," said Bakura coming to stand by the window. "I saw him watching you com up here his eyes were practically locked on your ass."

"Whose eyes were locked on whose ass?" asked Marik walking into the room. "Hey cutie," said Marik draping an arm around Arora's shoulders and kissing her forehead.

"Hey," giggled Arora kissing Marik's cheek. "How's it going?"

"Good," said Marik. "Bakura here tells me you are working on an up scale murder case."

"Yeap."

"He also tells us that it seems that the male being convicted of murder has taken up a rather deep affection for you."

"I am impressed with how far things seem to go around here."

"You should be," said Marik.

"Where is Malik and his new honey?"

"Sleeping," said Marik. "You will meet her later. Lunch. Tomorrow. Café?"

"Sounds great. Well, I gotta go," said Arora, kissing the boys one last time. "See ya'll at lunch."

Yami watched her walk down the steps onto the main floor and moved towards her his tight pants and white shirt highlighting his body movements; he wanted to get into her bed, he needed her. When she had reached the final step he moved and pushed her into one of the darkened corners.

"What the hell are you doing Senso?!" she hissed when she felt the wall against her back.

"What do you think?" asked Yami pressing his lips against her lips.

Arora moaned and ran her hands up his body and into his hair.

TBC