Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Beloved ❯ Play Time Puppy ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Authoress: Thanks everyone for the reviews! I am happy to know that my story is worth typing^^

Yugi: She does not own Yu-gi-oh ppl.

Authoress: Sad isn't it *sniff*, but the warnings are the same as last chapter now on with the story! ^^

MY BELOVED

Joey quietly made his way down the street that evening. Not all of his friends knew what he really did after school on Fridays. Joey was a loud mouth about some stuff but not this. Joey would make random visits to his favorite club on Fridays. The club was called, ` Hot Spot'. This wasn't an ordinary club either. This was a gay club.

Yes, at school Joey was the first to check out a girl but it was only an act. He was truly gay, and liked the other gender. But he couldn't let his friends know that, so he pretended like he was straight at school. But sure enough when Friday came around Joey was a whole different person, and he liked this person a lot better.

He quickly walked up to the doors looking over his shoulder a couple times before stepping in. The doorman stopped him though, "ID?" He asked holding out his hand. Joey held up his membership card and stepped in passing the man. Once inside he sat down at one of the booths with a sigh. He wasn't really in a good mood at the moment: he was bored.

A short man soon appeared on stage, "Welcome gentlemen! We have a great show for you tonight so be prepared for a lot of fun! I hope you are up for our new guest here at `Hot Spot.' He is a handsome brunette made for this job and is here just for you. Please welcome our new guest Seto!" The crowed cheered and Joey's mouth dropped. `SETO?! STUCK UP SETO?!' Joey was in complete shock.

The brunette appeared on stage in only skintight leather pants and a leather vest. His hair was damp and fell in front of his eyes. Joey gulped when Seto raised his eyes to the crowed. They were clouded over and made them seem a navy blue instead of their icy cold blue. He swayed his hips to the music that began to play as he ran his hands all over his body.

I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favorite damn disease

And I love the places that we go
And I love the people that you know
And I love the way you can't say no
Too many long lines in a row

I love the powder on your nose

Joey was having trouble breathing; he had to be dreaming. Joey had, had a crush on Kaiba for what seemed like an eternity and now he was up on stage in a gay club, dancing, and bending certain ways that Joey didn't think possible. Joey couldn't take his eyes off the brunette. Seto soon made his way over to one of the poles on stage. Holding onto the pole with one hand he spread his legs and put one on each side of the pole. Slowly he bucked his hips up and down against the pole in a rolling motion.


Some guys from the crowed reached out to the brunette while cheering. Seto let his eyes close and his head fall back as he continued his actions. Joey felt jealously rise as the other men called out to Seto, but all was slowly forgotten when Seto opened his eyes and they started straight at the blonde. Joeys breath hitched as Seto's eyes locked with his. Seto's movements stopped and he pulled himself back up with a smirk. Seto then turned and walked down into the crowed still swaying his hips. Seto occasionally stopped at one of the men running a hand down their chest or sitting them down to give them a very experienced lap dance.


Ooooh
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out


I like the freckles on your chest
And I like the way you like me best
And I like the way you're not impressed,
While you put me to the test
I like the wine stains on your dress

Joey watched as the tall brunette mad his way over to him tossing his leather vest off and into the other men crowding him. Seto smirked down at the blonde before settling himself on the others lap. Joey's facial expression was priceless right then; his eyes were wide yet clouded over at the same moment. His mouth was open in shock but letting little pants out at the same time.

"Hello Puppy." Seto said, softly grinding his hips forward into Joey's over and over again. Joey's eyes closed halfway as he tried to speak. "K-Kaiba…what a-are you-"Joey was cut off as Seto put a finger to his lips then moved his hips forward again but rougher. Joey could feel Seto's hard-on push up against his and he was sure Seto could feel his arousal as well. Joey had to bite his lip harshly holding in a moan. Seto smirked, "I will talk to you after the show."

And I love the way you pass the check
And I love the good times that you wreck
And I love your lack of self respect
While you're passed out on the deck
I love my hands around your neck

And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out

And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out,

And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out

Joey nodded; Seto then abruptly rose off of the blonde. Joey couldn't contain a small whimper and it made Seto only smirk more. Seto slowly made his way back on stage, now shirtless. As the song finished up Seto slowly unzipped his pants still moving his hips to the music. (A/N: *Drool*) The brunette let his right hand run slowly down his chest to where his pants were now very tight. But instead he let his hand by pass where he really wanted it and slowly moved it over his thigh and back up. His other hand did the same but he let his head fall back with a moan when he actually did touch himself this time. (A/N: *Drools more*)

The crowed cheered and Joey was sure he was gonna die. Joey had to contain from touching himself as well. Seto withdrew his hand from where it was and winked at the crowed. But only Joey knew that he was really winking at him.


I love your pants around your feet
And I love the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favorite damn disease

And I hate the places that we go
And I hate the people that you know
And I hate the way you can't say no
Too many long lines in a row
I hate the powder on your nose

When the song was over Seto made his way off the stage and back behind the blue curtain. The crowed went wild and cheered his name. The short man returned, "That was Seto gentlemen! Let's give him our thanks!" The crowed almost screamed. Joey was panting slightly as he sank back against the padded seating of the booth. `Please tell me I am not dreaming.' Joey still couldn't believe that had just happened. `I guess it was a good thing I came tonight. And to think I was gonna stay home.' Joey thought as he tried to calm down.

A little while later when things had clamed down a bit, some other guy now on stage, Joey was wondering where Seto had gone. He stood up and walked over to the bar taking a seat. He jumped when a hand firmly grabbed his shoulder. He turned around to see deep blue eyes staring back in his own. "K-Kaiba," Joey breathed out. "Want to talk now, puppy?" Seto asked letting go of the other.

Joey nodded, "Then follow me." The brunette said walking quickly over to a pair of stairs that went up to the bedrooms in the club. Joey's eyes went wide and he gulped. "Come." The brunette said gesturing for Joey to go up with him. Joey gulped but nervously followed the brunette. Seto smirked, `That's right my little puppy, let's play.'(A/N: MWHAHAHAH!)

*~~~Meanwhile~~~*

Lonely1: Well what do you want to ask me about Yami, Anzu?

HotChick12: Well…. Is Yami single right now?

Yugi felt his heart sink. He knew this was coming but why did it make him feel so upset. He wanted to cry. Yami watched his Aibou; Yugi sat motionless for a moment then answered her back.

Lonely1: Yes…. Yes he is Anzu.

HotChick12: Really?! That's great…. B/c I wanted to ask him if he would date me. Do you think you could ask him for me?

Yugi was on the verge of tears, why couldn't Anzu just leave him alone once in a while? (A/N: Biotch XD! I shall devour your soul!) Was she trying to mess up his life every waking moment? Yami looked over at Yugi then the computer. Yami read what Anzu had typed and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong Yugi? Why are you so upset?" he asked not understanding there conversation.

Lonely1: Yeah…I will ask him for you.

Yugi tried not to cry. He didn't know why he was so upset either, but for some reason he felt as if his heart was going to wither away into nothing. "I am ok Yami, but…Anzu wants to know something." Yami raised an eyebrow, "What?" Yugi didn't look up. "She wants to know if you will go out with her, like on a date." Yami didn't show any emotions on his face at that moment. "Oh…Well I don't know Aibou." Yami said.

Lonely1: He says he doesn't know.

HotChick12: Doesn't know? Hmm maybe he is just shy. ^^ Tell him to call me I want to talk to him.

At that Anzu signed off. Yugi sighed and also got off. "Aibou?" Yugi looked up at him with a weak smile. "She wants you to call her Yami." Yami looked at Yugi with some confusion in his eyes. "Why?" "She wants to talk to you, that's all she said." Yugi stated. "You can call her on my phone. I am going to get in the shower Yami." Yugi said almost sadly before getting up and going to the bathroom. "Her number is in that book by the phone."

Yami nodded and watched his hikari disappear into the other room and shut the door. Yami sighed and sat down on his soul partner's bed. He reached over and picked up the small book. He opened it and looked up Anzu's number in it. Yami then carefully dialed the digits. And waited for an answer. "Hello, Anzu speaking."

"Hello Anzu this is Yami you wanted to speak to me?" Yami could almost see the smile on Anzu's face. "Yes, Yami I want to know if you will go out with me, please say yes." She said with hope in her voice. Yami blinked, `Didn't I already answer that question.' "I don't know Anzu. I barley know you." "Yes, but if we date then we can get to know each other better. Oh please Yami? I am begging here and it's not something I do often." Yami really didn't want to upset one of Yugi's friends. What would Yugi say if Anzu told him that he upset her, it might upset Yugi too? He didn't want Yugi mad at him.

"I guess Anzu." Yami said. Anzu beamed, "Great! Oh thank you Yami. I can't help that I like you. Your just so hot ya know." Yami felt his cheeks grow warm. "Uh thanks." "Your welcome, hey Yami I have to go. Can I call you tomorrow? Maybe we can do something together." Yami paused then answered, "Um I guess." "Ok bye sweetie, see ya tomorrow." A click was heard and Yami sighed. `What have I gotten myself into?'

"Yugi, Yami! Dinner is ready!" Yami hung up the phone, "Ok be down in a second!" "Ok!" Yami stood up and went over to the bathroom door. He could hear the water running. He knocked, "Yugi? It's time for dinner." "Ok Yami, I will be out in a second. Go on without me." "You sure, I will wait if you want me too?" Yami said. "No it's ok." Yugi replied. "Ok Yugi I will be downstairs then." With that Yami began to leave. "Ok Yami."

Yugi didn't want his Yami to know that he was crying; he had heard what Yami said to Anzu and for some reason it ate at his heart.

*~~~~~Somewhere~~~~*

"You are so weak!" A loud thud was heard as skin hit skin as a punch was directed at the other being. "I am s-sorry." The other answered in a weak broken voice. "Why can't you do anything right? You are a pathetic piece of shit, you whore!" Another blow was heard as the weaker of the two gasped for air and clutched his stomach. "I am sorry!" " I don't give a fuck if your sorry, you will only screw up again anyway!"

"I promise I wont." The other cried softly. The taller of the two smirked, and bent down. He took the weaker ones chin and raised his face to his closing his lips on the others. The weaker of the two gasped and gave into the kiss easily. The kiss soon became rough and needy. A slap was followed by another kiss. "You are so easy, you fucking whore."

"I am not a whore." "Silence!" Another slap. The weaker one cried out and curled up on the floor, finally giving up. "Good little whore." The other said before pouncing on the weaker one and pinning him down, "It is useless resisting me. Besides you and me both know you like this, my little whore. Am I right?" The other one didn't answer and just kept crying, `Save me, please.'

***********************

Authoress: Oooooo! Another chapter complete. ^^ I hope you liked it, I did! Who would of though Joey was gay *laughs*…But how the heck did Seto know that Joey goes to that club, and why would Seto want anything to do with the blonde? And why is Yugi so upset, why does he feel so betrayed? AND WHO IS THIS PERSON BEING ABUSED IN THE DARK NIGHT? To find out review and I will tell you in the next chapter.

Yugi: *sobs* YAMI WHY?! *Pulls out a knife* YOU! You did this! *Chases Authoress*

Authoress: AHHH! *Runs* I can't help it I am evil!

Yugi: Well, fix it!

Authoress: I will I promise!

Anzu: *glomping Yami*SO HOT!

Yami: -^_^- I know I am…

Yugi: *closes eyes* AHHH NO! YAMI WHY!? MY EYES!

Authoress: *smirks*

Yugi: *kills authoress*

Authoress: x_X…uhhh please R+R…thank you.

Yugi: DIE DAMNIT DIE!