Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Blue Eyes ❯ Explanations ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Explanations
"Common guys were missing the duel!"
"Why don't you just watch it on the tv's while were going there?"
"How about you shut up and walk faster Honda, your slowing us all down."
Honda looked behind him and to see an out of breath Yugi and Ryou. Rolling his eyes at Jou, he shouted back
"Common you two, I can hear the duel up ahead!"
Honda was right, the next turn took them to an arena that was surrounded by a large crowed of people.
"WOW check out Weevil!" Yugi strained his legs standing up on his tiptoes trying to see. After giving up he looked at the TV in the distance. He couldn't really see what Honda was talking about. Letting out a frustrated growl, he pulled on Honda and Jou to make then get closer.
"Can't see... Must.GET.closer!" he grunted.
The four boys walked around the large crowed until they were close to Weevil. Jou and Honda were having a harder time getting through then Ryou and Yugi. Jou was wedged in-between to unhealthily large people, and Honda was being attacked by a woman shouting "I know you were tying to grab my ass boy! NOW APOLOGUES"
Yugi and Ryou squeezed into the crowd excusing and "pardoning" there way threw. They were just below the podium now and Yugi could see what Honda was talking about.
"Hey Weevil, What's wrong?"
Weevil's glasses were sliding down his sweat laden face, his hands were almost shaking and he looked like he was on the verge of tears.
"Yugi..." He stuttered as he looked down, "Anzu, I cant win, Im going to loose her!"
Ryou's face changed from mild concern to disgust. He hated thinking of them as a couple. He started to fell something pushing out from inside of him but he held it back as he looked at Yugi's compassionate face.
/If Yugi can handle it so can you/ A grunt came from inside of his head.
Yugi was confused his purple eyes showed his concern. "What do you mean, how are you going to loose Anzu. He looked around.
"Where is Anzu Weevil?"
Weevil had turned from Yugi to watch as his evolving great moth was crushed from Keith's monster. There was no way he was going to win all his best cards had been played and he was almost more then halfway through his deck. The score was 2550-1300 and there was nothing he could do to help himself. He turned back down to look at Yugi, but the small boy had gone.
"JOU, HONDA!" Yugi called over the crowed. He accidently ran into a little girl the same size as him, just probably 3 years younger. He started to apologues when Ryou pulled him away and continued looking for Honda and Jou.
"DAMN PEOPLE!" Ryou shouted, very out of character for him. He picked up Yugi over his shoulder.
"MOVE!" He yelled at a family who was standing in his way. "Ryou, what are you . . . " Yugi stopped as his new friend shot him an evil glare. Yugi fell silent and looked at his friend, His hair seemed mussier and he seemed more built then he had last time.
Yugi stopped thinking when he spotted Jou and Honda standing at the very edge of the crowd. Ryou set Yugi down, gave all thee of The boys a dirty look and walked back into The crowd. Jou, who's mouth was hung open, with his tongue practically rolling out came out of his stupor long enough to ask Yugi what happened. "Well, once me and Ryou saw that you guys couldn't get any closer we went up ahead to go talk to Weevil. He seems really upset and he said something about losing Anzu. I think something happened to her."
Jou, who had meant what happened to Ryou, stared at Yugi trying to understand what he was talking about. Honda on the other hand, who was not having his head filled with dirty images, Jumped up on a table to scan the crowed. She wasn't hard to find, Anzu was being held around the waist by a creepy looking guy, and another guy was laughing in her face.
"Hey guys..." Honda said slowly, "This looks pretty bad, two guys are messing with Anzu over on Keiths side, and she doesn't look happy." He got back down and pulled the other boys back to the other side of the room. People had started to leave, because Weevil had made The duel uninteresting with all his whining. They pushed their way threw The smaller crowed and Yugi could hear Anzu's voice.
"You let me go RIGHT NOW! This is NOT how you make new friends. I bet you don't even have any friends because you're so mean!" They heard a loud smack, and urged the others to hurry up.
When the three boys came over they were just running to Anzu's side to help her free herself from her captives, when Ryou bust out from behind the two men.
"Hey" He growled, his tone had turned steely, "Why don't you come play with me?" He gave the two men a seductive grin, and place both hands on his slender hips.
One man let out a grunt and they both put on wicked smiles and dropped Anzu. Jou ran over and picked up Anzu and hung her over his shoulder. By the time he had her comfortably in his arms he turned to look back at Ryou thinking maybe he should have let Honda hold Anzu and he shoud be helping Ryou take out the two guys, but when he looked up Ryou was standing right behind him.
"Can you manage that alright there little Jou?" He almost fell over with Anzu at the sight of Ryou, who had something strangely different with him. He looked over to the two men who where one was face down holding his stomach, the other lying on the floor holding his nose, which was leaking blood.
"What how did chu?" Ryou smiled at the confused blond. He leaned his head to the left and but on a small pout, "What, didn't think that week, little Ryou could take out 2 full-grown men?" He gave Jou a blast of his seducing grin, causing the boy to almost drop the crying girl in his arms.
"Come ON guys!" Honda yelled. Jou turned his gaze away from Ryou. "This way!"
The four boys ran out of the crowd with little trouble. No one got in the small white haired boys way after seeing what he had done with little effort to the men, who were harassing the brown haired girl moments ago.
Yugi was in shock, he didn't really know Ryou that well, but he didn't seem like the kind of person and just walk up and knock two full grown men to the floor. He had seemed like a guy that cared only for other people, just like him. He turned around to get one last glance at the two men doubled over in pain. The duel with Weevil wouldn't last much longer.
He sped up trying to keep up with his friends. The were out of the way of many people, and were looking for an area where they could sit and watch the duel. Jou found a spot were they all sat around and watched the TV that hung over them. Anzu had stopped crying and Jou was setting her down gently.
"I can walk myself, Thank you very much! My face turning black and blue dose not overly effect my legs abilities!" Anzu snapped at Jou.
Jou's face twisted with anger, "That's what I get for rescuing you? He demanded, "I was trying to help you, you ungrateful..."
"JOU!" Yugi yelled quickly, startling everyone, "I'm sure Anzu is thankful, but right now we need to understand what's going on. He turned to the girl in question. "Why were those men holding you over there, Weevil said something about losing you, what was he talking about?"
Anzu seemed to turn a deep red color. "Oh, well...Weevil and I were walking to my place, but well we weren't really paying attention to where we were going..." Anzu was interrupted by sounds of the mysterious Ryou gagging loudly, Jou started to laugh and Yugi had to force himself from smiling. Anzu shot a death glare at Ryou who was leaning over pretending to puke.
"Any ways, we bumped into that guy that Weevil's dueling now and he started making fun of us. Weevil told him who he was, and that guy challenged him to a duel, which he accepted. She took a deep breath, (which was burly audible over Ryou's coughing) and her face turned green. "They agreed that the winner would get... well, me"
Ryou's gagging became even louder then before, and Yugi could fell the side of his mouth unwillingly forming a small grin. Honda couldn't hold it any longer and cracked, loud voice echoing in the small area and he pulled Yugi in with the rest of the boys rolling in their laughter.
Anzu glared at all of them and walked behind Ryou and slapped him as hard as she could. Ryou instantly stopped, and had her pinned on the wall before any of the other boys had even noticed he had stopped gagging. His hands surrounded her neck and his cold brown eyes were glaring evilly at her.
"Ryou!" Yugi snapped, "What are you doing?" Ryou turned to Yugi.
His eyes softened, his hair seemed to fall a bit and he looked shorter up against Anzu, his cloths not so tight against his body either. He jumped back from the girl, who grabbed her neck placing her fingers over the red marks he had just made. His eyes opened wide as he fell to where Anzu was kneeling, shooting out apologies.
"I don't know what just came over me, Im really sorry Anzu! Please forgive me!" He pleaded. The girl looked him in the eyes and seeing how sorry he was she rubbed her neck again and forced a smile insisting that she was fine and she forgave him.
"I mean come on Ryou, you did just kick two guy's ass' for me tonight. It would be pretty rude not to forgive you."She brushed some of her short brown hair out of her face and gave him the same forced smile. Seeing that he still felt bad she changed her tone. "I'm serious Ryou, I'm fine! Stop looking at me like that!"
Ryou stood up satisfied that his dark half hadn't hurt Yugi's friend. He thought Yugi was really nice, and his other half also had a strange fascination with the boy, though it wasn't the same as Ryou's. He could hear the other presence mumbling curses in a language that he couldn't understand.
/That girl should be apologizing to you, not you begging her for her friendship like that. You don't even like the girl Ryou, why would you be so soft to someone that I know you despise and loath? Do you really care for theses mortals that much? Never mind I don't really want to know./
Ryou smiled outwardly at the now familiar voice in his head. The thoughts that were not his own had begun about one year ago, on his last birthday. His father had sent him his present in the mail, because he was away on a dig at the time. His father had always sent him interesting things from Egypt and Ryou always loved them.
That year he had gotten his ring. When he first started wearing it, Every thing seemed normal, except he could black out and when he would wake up days would have gone bye, leaving him very confused when his father and some of his teachers in Britain would get on his back for disappearing for so long.
He always had no idea what they were talking about, until one day, when his father had been gone for already more then a week, he was in his house by himself when someone tried to break into his house. They had broken a window to his living room with a bat and was screaming threats out to him. Scared out of his mind, Ryou ran to his bedroom and closed the door.
He sat in the furthest corner of his room with his knees to his chest waiting for the robber to come and get him, when he felt something trying to make him get up and go to the door. He forced himself to stay seated and was straining against some force trying to get him to go and walk out of the comfort of his corner. The force became overwhelming, and Ryou could hear faint screaming in his head. Something was demanding his body to get up and face the man downstairs but Ryou refused, pushing himself against the wall.
The screaming in his head grew louder and he could feel his ring grow warm and it started to glow a faint yellow color. As the screams became more clear in his head, the light became brighter and brighter until Ryou had to cover his eyes with his arm. The screams left the back of his mind and filled his ears for a small moment when they stopped.
Ryou moved his arm away and opened his eyes to see a larger version of himself. He seemed tense, but relaxed when he glanced at Ryou. His eyes were the same color chocolate brown, but they seemed much colder and less vulnerable then the smaller boys.
The boy stood up and Ryou followed his example. He was a good four inches taller then him, and had messy snow white hair just like his own. The taller boy strode over to look-alike and stood inches from his face.
"You." He said coldly, sending chills down Ryou's back and making him let out a small whimper. The taller boy looked him up and down.
"You possess the millennium ring."
Ryou nodded his head slowly after guessing what the boy was talking about. The other reached out a hand and touched the gold ring softly. He closed his hand around it but it flashed a gold, and he pulled his hand quickly away.
Looking back at the nervous boy with an appraising stare, Ryou was lost in his eyes, and when he spoke again it caused him to jump slightly.
"Ryou, that is your name, correct?" The doe eyed boy looked confused and started slowly, "How did you know?
"I know all your thoughts." He said quickly with a wave of his hand as if dismissing the subject. Then his expression softened, and Ryou could hear his voice in his head.
/I know all your thoughts, except those you choose not to share with me, because I am . . . You in a way. You are my light, as I am your darkness./. He gave Ryou a malicious grin, and continued. In he spoke out loud again.
"We share the same mind." He looked over towards a mirror on the wall, examining his face and then looking at Ryou, His eyes had darkened seductively, and he put his mouth close to the twitching boy's ear. "But we no longer share the same body." He smirked as he felt the boy shiver in anticipation from his words.
Ryou, who was still in some sort of shock of seeing a boy that was almost his exact double, reached out to touch the others face. He was instantly pushed up against the wall. The others eyes glittered dangerously.
Ryou let out a gasp of pain and surprise as he was slammed against the wall. He opened his large, doe, brown eyes sadly, at the one who was inches to his face.
"I'm sorry! . . . I was just," He trailed off, as the heavy weight was slowly released back to his feet, the grip around him loosening.
Ryou had just let out a sigh of relief when both feet were fully on the ground, when the tall boy pinned him painfully hard against the wall, but this time pushing his body up against his. Ryou winced his eyes, and then closed them tightly as he opened his mouth to let out another small gasp.
His eyes shot open again as he felt a warm tongue sliding over his own, into his unguarded mouth. He saw the taller one pressed tightly against him, eyes shut tightly, enjoying the felling from the gentler boy, his slender fingers smoothed at the nape of Ryou's neck.
Ryou closed his eyes slowly, melting into the kiss that the white-haired look alike had started so roughly but had relaxed when he felt the smaller boy begin to explore his own mouth. He began to slowly respond, un-confidently at first then more confidently when he herd the other moan, causing Ryou's lust to build up copying the others boys motions, swirling his tongue in motion with the harsher boys. The dark one smirked against the others mouth.
'My hakari is submissive' Normally he would be frustrated with weakness, and was tempted to slap the boy, but the smaller white haired boy reached out and rubbed his hand on his chest touching one of his heightened peeks under his shirt.
The dark boy groaned and rewarded Ryou by changing his rotation with his tongue, slightly brushing the roof of the pale boys mouth causing him to whimper softly. He buried his hands in the others hair as the taller wrapped his hands around Ryou's waist, sliding a slender hand up his shirt. Caressing his silky white skin gently.
Ryou pulled away to get air to his head that was beginning to beat with lack of oxygen. A thought came to his mind as the other came to his neck and began to mark him hard. He let out a moan as he felt one of the boys fingers brush over his nipple placing in between two fingers and rubbing it softly, while kissing Ryou's neck leaving wet marks down his neck.
"What's . . . What's your name?" He managed to whisper in between pants. The one being questioned, looked his hakari in the eyes and pulled him back into a searing kiss.
Ryou didn't notice the flashing lights or the sirens that broke threw the silent night. When the lights engulfed the house, the taller boy pulled away slowly. When Ryou flickered open his eyes the boy kissed him on the lips softly and with one last sensual grin, the boy disappeared into a flash of light.
The sudden loss of heat made Ryou shiver, and he stood there ignoring the banging that was going on, on the lower floor. He let his legs drop him and he slid against the wall to a heap on the ground. He touched his kiss bruised lips Putting his hands to his head, thoughts of what had just happened began to confuse him, pulling him into sleep.
When the British firemen made their way upstairs to Ryou's bedroom, the found a small innocent boy curled up laying on the floor.
(AN) The firemen are there because Ryou's neighbors called the police when they saw the robber and heard the screaming and the flashing lights
Ryou snapped out of his daze as he noticed that the rest of his new friends were staring at a TV. Anzu was sitting and had her knees pulled up to her chest with Yugi holding one of her hands. Honda and Jou were also looking at the TV. Jou looked back at Ryou when he felt his gaze fall on him. He smiled weekly then turned back to face the TV.
Yugi started to caress Anzu's hand in a comforting way, which made Ryou squirm. He really didn't like Anzu, and the way she was ruining their night made him mad. He pushed down his kio who was trying to get out and walked closer to the rest of the group. The four teens' eyes all opened wide and Anzu let out a small whine and started to cry. Ryou looked at the screen. Weevil had his head in his hands and Keith was laughing madly. Keith had beaten Weevil.
/I could have told you that this was going to happen, why didn't they get the stupid girl out when they could. That would have been smarter then sitting around waiting for that disgusting pig to come and pick up his prize. At least he's getting what he deserves./
Ryou was surprised at what he had just said. Shaking his head outwardly as he head a voice laughing harshly in his head.
/Thanks, now your rubbing off on me./ He did fell sorta bad for Anzu, but it was her own boyfriends fault, not his. A croaky voice interupted his toughts as the crowd parted and let a man into their small circle.
"Im here to collect my prize."
TBC...!
It's not really that bad a cliffhanger is it? I hope not. Hehehe I liked this chapter Ryou and Bakura are so cute! Well I guess Bakura's not really cute but I think he is.
:Watches Marik on TV: This so sucks, the stupid WB station has been playing the same GOD DAMN EPISODES FOR A MONTH! They wont freekin go past Jou-vs-that fish guy. GRRR... Any ways, R&R if you liked it. Thanks to everyone who already did.