Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Blue Eyes ❯ Bed Rest ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"See ya dad!"
Jou skipped out the door to his apartment and started heading down the street to Ryou's house. He took another bite out of his honeyed toast and began to walk in a steady pace. Last night he had a great time at Yugi's new friend's house, and he was really looking forward to seeing him again.
The white-haired boy had interested him ever cense he had introduced himself two weeks ago as the new kid from Europe. When they were at KaibaLand yesterday, he had seen a new side of Ryou that almost made him want to pounce on him and claim him forever his.
'Something is definitely different about him! He gets so impetuous and exciting, and then goes and looks at me with those enormous bashful chocolate eyes. It's not natural! How can he be so coy one second and the next be so, so... suggestive?'
Jou shook his head, his little fantasy with Ryou kissing him in the hallway, had refused to leave his head last night. He spent a long time in an extremely cold shower. It just had seemed so real.
'That's impossible Jou, he was in the kitchen the hole time. You are just one sick little boy.' Then reality dawned on him, and he stopped walking.
'Oh my gosh . . . dose this mean I'm . . . Gay? Just liking one guy doesn't mean that I'm totally gay dose it? I guess I'm just in the bisexual category. I wonder if Ryou even likes guys'
Jou's heat sank.'Of corse he doesn't like guys! He could have anyone in school he wanted.'
A smile crawled on him face as he remembered last Monday when Venessa Carr had asked Ryou if he had wanted to go with her to see a movie. The boy's face had turned so pink that he and Honda had laughed about it. 'At least he said no.' Jou thought happily. 'Besides I have only know Ryou for one day and it was probably impossible to fall in love with someone in one day. Right?'
He shrugged and decided to chill out over the hole thing. Ryou and him would be good friends, and then maybe more.
He stopped in front of the white house and was about to knock on the door when he noticed a note half-tucked into the side of the door. He picked it up and knocked.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
The pale morning light seemed to filter in through the window. A pair of brown eyes fluttered open. Memories of his past late night activities flashing through his head. The dark-eyed Yami smiled down at his succulent light, Ryou really was a treasure, and he was intoxicated to his tastes. His arms were wrapped delicately around the small boys waist so he tightened his grip possessively around his new lover.
With a small moan, a pair of soft, brown, doe-eyes opened themselves to the world, he looked right up into the other pair, and smiled sheepishly.
"Hello Yami."
"Why hello little Ryou, did you sleep well?"
Bakura pulled the boy closer to him, who gladly accepted and curled into the warm body next to him. The boy let out a soft hum, and closed his eyes again, resting his head in the crook of the darker ones neck. Bakura felt his heart melting towards the beautiful boy that was laying next to him. He sighed.
'Why am I letting him effect me so much? There is nothing different about him now then there was yesterday. He is still weak and is a consent threat to me.'
His pondering thoughts were interrupted when a soft, white strand of silken hair reached up and tickled his neck. He felt a shiver move down his spine, and moved his hands and wrapped then tightly around Ryou's back. He rubbed the small of the boys smooth back, making the smaller one whimper.
Ryou looked up, his eyes were so bright and full of happiness. He smiled up with a sleepy grin, and placed a palm on Bakura's cheek who tensed in reaction but slowly relaxed and lowered his mouth to claim the softer ones swollen lips.
He placed soft slow kisses on Ryou's lips. He slowly parted his mouth and let his tongue ask entrance in Ryou's soft warm mouth. The taste of his mouth alone could make Bakura whimper in ecstasy. He heatedly sped up the kiss, wrapping his arms tightly around Ryou's already naked form. The low moan that escaped his thought only made Bakura want him more.
The darker boy laid flat on his back, pulling Ryou on his toned stomach, never letting their heated kiss break. Ryou ran his fingers threw his lover platinum locks, and bringing his gentle caress down to his face. Bakura pulled away and began to kiss on Ryou's creamy neck. There were already small bite marks and hickeys that covered his once flawless skin, and he began to add to them. Ryou leaded his head to the left. Giving his Yami all the room he needed to run his skilled tongue down to his heaving chest.
Bakura captured one of the pink nubs on his lovers chest and slowly and torturously began to suck and nip at it. Ryou threw his head back and moaned loudly. Bakura moved his hands down to the smaller boys thighs and began to rub them slowly.
Ryou had been worked up all the way under his Yami's administrations. His aching arousal was rubbing blissfully against the darker one's stomach. He let out a groan, and ran his palms and nails down the toned chest. Bakura hissed and bit down on the nipple he was sucking. Ryou screamed out and arched his back.
"Bakura I want you. I want you inside me NOW!"
Bakura looked up shocked at his light's eagerness. He was beginning to become incredibly turned on by the look of Ryou's eyes begging him to take him.
"Please Bakura. I need you." He whispered sensuality into his new lover's ear. "Please."
Bakura's eyes flashed, Ryou was begging him to ravish his already worn body. The tremor that flew down his spine was incredible. He growled into Ryou's chest and rolled them both over. Ryou's legs were already wrapped around his waist and he arched his back and moaned as Bakura's weight was pressed upon him.
"Oh God Bakura! Please Just do it!" He whined out as he was pressed into himself into the form on top of him.
"Ryou." Bakura panted. He kissed him passionately, forcing his way into his mouth. He reached up and gripped Ryou's flailing locks. The way he kept tossing his head back with his eyes closed every time he touched him was driving him wild. Ryou kept arcing his back driving himself up against his body. The complete change in aggressiveness was shocking and Bakura was more excited then he would have ever thought possible.
He looked around for the lotion they had used last night, he spotted it tucked under the blanket by his feet. He tried to release himself from Ryou's legs that were clinging their bodies' close together, but the small boy would not let him go.
He grunted as he pulled away, only to have Ryou pull him closer. He let out a moan.
"Ryou. I have to . . . lubricant.". He panted. Ryou arched his back again bringing their hard members together rubbing furiously.
"No . . . Just go." He moaned. "I need you now" He pulled on Bakura's platinum hair, bringing his lips down into a heated kiss. Bakura pulled away almost immediately. Ryou had never EVER acted this way before, and it was turning him on to an almost IMPOSSIBLE level. He just looked down with a shocked expression on his face, staring down into his once virtuous hakari's eyes.
"Ryou, last night was your first time. We shouldn't even be doing this . . . " The shocked Bakura said, forgetting about how much his own need was burning into Ryou. The small light interrupted with another kiss. He pushed his hips up against Bakura and both went through tremors of pleasure.
Bakura pulled back again. He was almost speechless, whatever had gotten into Ryou was very uncharacteristic to his old coy self. The shy school boy had turned into a masterful sex kitten. Bakura was fine with this new resolve, and if Ryou wanted him to make love to him hard and fast, that was what he would give him.
He growled again and pinned both of Ryou's arms above his head. The small boy's eyes widened excitedly. He grinned up suggestively at his captor and lifted his head to capture the lush lips of his lover. Bakura kissed back forcefully, making Ryou moan and burry his head in the pillows.
Bakura noted that Ryou's legs around his waist had loosened, and he quickly looked around the bed for anything that could help him bind his small sex toy to the bed. Bakura quickly ripped a pillow cover in half and before Ryou had even noticed, both of his hands had been bound to the head board of the bed.
Ryou smirked and Bakura squirmed away, finally free from the bruising grip of Ryou's legs. He scooped up the small bottle that way laying at the base of the bed and smothered it onto his hard length.
"I told you, you needed this. Now do not expect any..."
"Oh shut up and fuck me already!" Ryou screamed lustfully. He was struggling against the bonds that held him to the bed. The fact he could not touch Bakura was making his hole body tremor. He needed his Yami inside of him now or he didn't think he could last that much longer.
Bakura still looked shocked but shook it off as he looked at the boy sprawled out in front of him. Ryou slid his legs apart suggestively and rolled his head back and thrust against the air. That was too much for Bakura. He straddled Ryou's tiny frame and positioned himself at Ryou's entrance. He looked down at the luscious squirming boy under him.
"You know you asked for this now RyOOohh!"
Ryou had untangled himself from Bakura's bonds and pulled Bakura into him fully. The both cried out loudly and Bakura could not help as his eyes rolled into the back of his head to let out an earth shaking moan.
"Oh god.He groaned RYOU!"Bakura didn't wait for him to adjust and drove himself back into the lush heat that surrounded him. Ryou fastened his nails deep in Bakura's back and bit into his shoulder. Ryou found his lips and savagely claimed them. He was helpless under the Yami's furious kiss. He screamed into Bakura's mouth as his body was continuously slammed into and ravished. His hands tugged furiously at the Yami's back and met every thrust with incensed fervor as they conquered one another. They were both moaning at each other. Loud grunts and whimpers were all that Ryou and Bakura were able to cry as they lost in each-others heated passions.
Ryou was drowning the godlike power his Yami had. His vigor was incredible and Ryou had lost almost all his energy meeting his every move. He felt himself closing in on his own release when Bakura put his arms around his waist and rolled them over again.
The new change in position made him feel light headed. He was now straddled on top of his dark, the strong hands that were around his waist moved causing him to rock. He cried out as he felt Bakura brush against the area inside him that made him see white. Bakura began to squeeze his hips.
"RyouPlease." Ryou opened his eyes wide as he understood what his Yami wanted. He rocked his hips again by himself and they both cried out as the exquisite pleasure passed through them. He began to ride Bakura at a steady pace crying out each time his vision turned white.
He felt the pressure in him building up just as Bakura released his hold on one of his hips and began to stroke him. The added feelings made him topple over the top and he collapsed onto Bakura's chest. Bakura flipped them back over and thrust into Ryou's tightness twice more before he was moaning himself as he came inside of Ryou.
After their extensive love making that had left both dazed and depleted, Bakura removed himself from his glistening lover. Both were lost for words and breath. Ryou closed his eyes and smiled. Bakura pulled him close again and Ryou laid his head on his toned chest. His breathing finally slowed down he took one of Bakura's snow white strands and twisted it in between his fingers.
Both boys laid there for hours, not speaking a word, getting lost in their own thoughts. Until a soft knock echoed through the house. Ryou grumbled softly, mad that someone would disturb his rest. He felt wide awake and felt really hyper, but he didn't fell like getting up would be a good idea. Bakura stirred and sat up resting on his elbows. The sheet fell down to his waist and Ryou shivered.
"Who in the worldwould come to your house at this ungodly hour?" Bakura growled.
Ryou giggled after looking at the clock. It was 10:30. He playfully pushed Bakura.
"Go see who it is, tell them to go away." Bakura glared at him and Ryou rolled his eyes. "Common Bakura, PLEASE?"
The knock came again followed by three continuous doorbell rings. "RYOU? You home in there buddy?"
Ryou shot up, eyes wide open. "Oh my gosh, it's JOU!" He pushed the sheets off, and placed both feet on the floor. A sharp pain flew though his back he collapsed on the floor.
Bakura crawled to Ryou's side of the bed and gave him a malicious grin. "I told you, but NoOoO! You begged for it this morning." He shook his head and put on a fake pity face. "Poor Ryou. Too randy for his own good."
Ryou gripped the side of his bed and pulled himself up. The pain shot threw his body again, he direct it into his ring, and it gradually went down to just a small annoyance. He shot a soft glare at Bakura and shot out his tongue. "I didn't hear you complaining."
He stood up straight and threw on a silver trimmed white bath robe and some silver slippers. Wincing at every step he took down the stairs, he limped to the front door and patted down his hair.
He opened the door looking completely tousled and severely screwed. His hair was flying in a million directions. His lips were bruised from avid kissing. His skin still shone with a thin layer of sweat. Jou just stared.
"Oh hello Jou, what can I do for you?" Ryou asked innocently, he brushed out a wrinkle in his robe and gave him a friendly smile.
Jou gulped as he watched Ryou open the door. The snow-haired boy looked as if . . . He gulped again. 'Stop thinking dirty thoughts!' He gave his friend a nervous smile and tried to remember exactly WHY he had come here.
"Um..." Jou scrunched up his face looking down at the sidewalk trying to remember the reason for his visit to Ryou's house, he knew there was one. Ryou felt himself melt at Jou's intense look of concentration, he tried to hold back his giggles, but the spilled from his mouth and became a steady laughter.
Jou looked back up when he heard Ryou laughing. His platinum white hair was bouncing as his hole body shook. He just wanted to reach out and touch the silken locks. Ryou controlled himself but started to laugh again when he noted Jou's raised eyebrow.
Jou smiled as he watched Ryou brace himself on the doorframe and motioned him to come in still laughing when Jou walked bye. He gave Ryou an "Oh-My-God-Your-Crazy" look, which only made Ryou start back up full blast.
Jou plopped down on the couch and waited for Ryou to calm down. A deep breath and a few sighs later, Ryou smiled at Jou as he sat down in an arm chair, curling his legs up next to him.
"So."
"So." Jou mimicked slowly.
Ryou felt himself starting to want to laugh again, but Jou suddenly remembered why he was here in the first place.
"Oh yea, I came by because you said you wanted to go with us down to visit Yugi in the hospital today. You still up for that?" He gulped and looked at Ryou's tousled self, wearing a bathrobe. The boy looked up for many things.
'Maybe he's ONLY wearing a bathrobe.' Jou thought to himself evilly. He shook his head and looked at Ryou for his reply. The boy had a blank look on his face, Jou sighed, he had noticed that Ryou often spaced out like that.
Ryou had spaced out. He was busy talking to his annoyed Yami. For some reason, whenever Jou was around he felt Bakura get mad.
//Well, did you send him away yet?//
/No! Of corse not, I let him in. He's going to go with me to visit Yugi today./. He replied, confused at his dark's tone.
//I told you Ryou, you need your rest, just because you shoved all your feeling in the damn ring doesn't mean you body doesn't need healing . . . //
Ryou winced at the snide thoughts in his head. To his surprise the voice quickly changed into a chilling calm.
//Do you mean Yugi? That boy with the millennium puzzle?//
Ryou nodded, but remembered Bakura couldn't see him. /Yea, the one with red spiky hair./. He laughed to himself at the lame description. Bakura didn't replay to that and remember Jou, who was sitting staring at him patiently.
"Oh sorry Jou. I was just thinking, and um, I'm not sure if I can go today."
//NO! It's ok Ryou, you should go visit him, he is your friend and you have to visit him. How could you be selfish and not go just cause you got yourself screwed last night.//
Ryou glared at a lamp. He knew his Yami was planning something, he practically felt him jumping for joy upstairs. The way Bakura had gotten excited yesterday when Yugi showed him his puzzle had made him uneasy and now he could fell his dark half plotting.
He smiled uneasily at Jou who was in the middle of telling him that it was fine. He interrupted his friend with a wave of his hand.
"Never mind. I just remembered, its something I that have to do tomorrow. Would you mind waiting for me to take a shower and get ready?" He gave Jou another one of his sweet smiles and batted his eyes innocently.
Jou looked at him blankly for a moment. "Oh um, wait . . . what? Oh I mean, yea, that's fine, go ahead."
Ryou smiled at his friend's stuttering. It made him fell good that Jou was so nervous around him. He glanced at Jou who had put both hands to his head shaking it gently. He pounced up the stairs, wincing again at the numb pain in his back.
He was smiling brightly as he turned and opened the door to his bedroom. He ran over and jumped on a mound on the bed. To his vast disappointment, the mound he thought was Bakura turned out to be a bunch of wrinkled up sheets. He pouted, disappointed that his extra energy could not be forced on to his Yami. He rolled over onto his back, and smiled as a flash came and found himself looking up into dark brown eyes. He was forced into a deep kiss that he gladly participated in. Bakura quickly pulled away and got off the bed.
"Come on now, hurry up and get ready." Ryou noticed that his Yami had some how somehow already gotten dressed.
Ryou pouted and slowly sat up, his pouty face quickly changed into an evil smirk, that did not look like it belonged on such an innocent boy. "Only if you help me take a shower."
Bakura tried to hide his shocked expression, placing an annoyed look on instead. He looked over to Ryou who was wearing only a bathrobe and was going to agree when he remember the puzzle. He shook his head no, not trusting his voice to say the negative. He couldn't hide his smile at the look Ryou gave him. His big doe eyes widened and he let his lip waver.
'Oh Gods, I can't stand this.' He shot a glare at Ryou and disappeared back into the ring that was seated on the dresser. Ryou sighed.
He walked to the bathroom and took his shower as quick as he could, secretly hoping his Yami would change his mind. When he was done, he wrapped the towel around himself and got dressed in his normal cloths.
Bakura meanwhile was pacing his soul room. Today was the most confusing and pleasantly surprising day he had enjoyed in a long time. Not only had Ryou surpassed all his expectation, the small boy had literally blown his mind. He felt the disturbing feeling he had last night come back to him. 'Is it possible I really,' he gulped. '...care for that boy?'He shook his head quickly. 'No, I was just confused by the past activities, the VERY pleasant activities.' He shook his head, deciding that too much thinking was defiantly NOT a good thing.
Ryou skipped down the stairs, completely ignoring any pain this time.
"Common Jou! Lets go!"
Jou stood up and walked to the front door. Ryou held it wide open with a gigantic grin on his face. Jou felt so comfortable with Ryou around, he just had some sort of vibes that Jou felt drawn too. He returned the smile, and walked out the door.
"Oh, Ryou here."Jou held out the small note that was tucked in Ryou's door. "I found this out hear earlier."
Ryou took the note gently and opened it. He quickly read it and turned a deep crimson color. He could hear his Yami's booming laugh overwhelming his senses.
"Well what's it say?"
"Oh, um nothing Jou common lets go." He tucked the note in the pocket of his jeans and turned to the direction of the hospital.
 
------------*------------------*----------------*
DEAR RYOU BAKURA,
On behalf of the entire neighborhood, we are requesting that you PLEASE keep your sex life less vocal. Half the neighborhood was awoken bye your "activities" last night, and was awoken again early this morning by the same scandalous sounds. May I remind you that young children do live around you and many were forced to make excuses from those sinful noises. Please request to your lady friends to keep it down, or else, Bakura, get a room.
Sandy Halms (Neighborhood Patrol)
P.S. Please do not make us notify your father of your actions. Keep it down a bit.
------------*------------------*----------------*



TBC...

 
I love Ryou!! I've decided he is my new favorite. I'll probably change my mind again next chapter. I didn't even plan for this chapter to happen, I guess I just got of track, all I wanted was a nice little morning after and everyone goes to the hospital thing. Well then I guess next chapter they visit Yugi, unless of corse I get off track again, so no promises. Well I hope you like this chapter, I almost was died when my mom came in my room and started to read the umm, . . . rather inappropriate Bakura, Ryou scene, I ended up just deleting everything, hence the delay in me updating in a while. Any ways, Please Review