Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Blue Eyes ❯ Master and Slave ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Blue Eyes
 
Power, Money, Looks. These are some of the qualities that make up of Seto Kaiba, words as simple as Love and Kindness don't fit in his world, but what happens when he meets a lonely Blue Eyed girl who keeps calling him master? What sort of connection can she have with his prized Blue Eyes White Dragon?
 
This fic is an AU meaning that it has nothing to do with the original anime plot, this is something that came out of my head.
 
Warning- There's scenes of raping in this chapter, please if this disturbs you don't read, and if you don't like the way I make Seto then beat it!
 
Chapter 3- “Master and Slave”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Kinasha looked around at the large place, she gasped, it certainly looked like she was living in a castle, simply marvelous “master…you have such a lovely home”, Kaiba didn't smile or anything he just clipped a black collar around her soft neck, then he clipped a leash on it, he smirked “such a pretty little thing you are” he truly admitted it, she was very cute, and she was his, a Blue Eyes in his power, he can do whatever he damn pleases with her, and he will, Kinasha blinked and lightly blushes, such innocence and radiant those eyes were “thank you master”, Kaiba looked down at her and pulled on her leash causing her to choke a bit “come…”, he proceeds in walking up the long stairs, on his way to his bedroom, he opens the door and brings her in, he locks the door, Kinasha looked around the room, is huge as well and right there next to the window that displayed a beautiful view of the full moon and the night sky was a king size bed, the sheets were a silky red, very attractive, Kaiba noticed her admiring his room “Who's your master?” he said in a low, dangerous voice, Kinasha shivered at him “You are…”, Kaiba grabbed hold on her arm tightly “exactly…I am, and you will do exactly as I say and order do I make myself clear?” he growled at her his blue eyes piercing hers, Kinasha shivered more at his dominance “Yes master Kaiba…I understand”, Kaiba lets go of her arm and holds on the leash “Good” he lets go of her arm and grabs the leash pulling her to the bed “Lay down on your back now!” demanded Kaiba, Kinasha nods a bit and lays down on the bed, Kaiba grinned taking out from a drawer nearby some handcuffs, he quickly picked her hands and handcuffs her to the bed posts, Kinasha blinked “W…what will you do to me master?” Kaiba climbed on top of her, one leg each to the sides of her and cupped her chin a bit admiring her beauty “I'm going to have some fun with my pet”, Kinasha shivered “But…master…I”, Kaiba growled at her and quickly slapped her on the left cheek, a red mark was left, with Kinasha flinching in fear “I thought I made myself clear…that you will do exactly as I order…now shut your mouth”, Kinasha nods lightly and closes her eyes, Kaiba got away from her “I'll be right back…” he goes and enters his bathroom.
 
______________________________
______________________________
 
Kaiba sighed watching himself on the bathroom mirror; will he really take advantage of such a sweet being like Kinasha? He chuckles, she was his dragon meaning that he had the right to do whatever he wanted with her, but before he has his fun with her he needed to do something “I'm going to take a bath first…” he said as he quickly strips off his closes his nicely toned body visible, he sighed a bit and entered the shower, the warm water hitting his body, Kaiba closes his eyes, maybe this girl will change his life somehow, those dreams he had, he acted so kind to her, he snickered at this, it was nonsense she wont make him change in anyway, when he finishes with her he might use her as a weapon, when the girl gets angry or very upset she is very deadly, he finds this interesting, something he will manage to manipulate another time, because right now, he just wanted a piece of her. Kaiba got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, using another to dry his wet hair, her walked out of the bathroom and took a glance at her, Kinasha was there just laying on the bed, her hands handcuffed to the bed posts, her tail lightly hitting on the mattress, there helpless, the most powerful creature was now on his control.
 
Kaiba climbed on top of her again staring down into her, her beautiful blue eyes, Kinasha looked back at him, fear in her eyes, Kaiba leans down and lightly kisses her on the lips his tongue splitting them apart and slowly entering her mouth, to his surprise the girl reacted to this by lightly kissing him back, she had such an alluring taste in her lips, he couldn't ask for more. Kaiba breaks the kiss and lowers his head and starts to kiss her neck, licking and nibbling on her soft skin, Kinasha lets out a soft groan which made Kaiba stop and raise himself to look at her, he turned his head staring at the drawer next to the bed, he reaches up and picks up a small knife, he grinned down at her, the knife ripping off the simple shirt she was wearing, he threw what was left of it to the side, the blade of the knife quickly traveled around her stomach lightly cutting her skin, the dragon girl growled lightly “master…no…”, Kaiba blinked and brought the knife to her throat pressing the blade on her tender skin “I thought I told you to shut up…”, Kinasha closes her eyes and nods as Kaiba continues to torture her sliding the blade of the knife around her stomach, shoulders and even her neck, making small cuts all around her body, after this he locked his lips on her neck again sucking on the skin and licking the cuts he did to her. Kinasha was so helpless, her mind buried in fear that her own master is taking advantage of her, she couldn't hurt him, she can't!! She feels his hands traveling around her body, touching her, feeling her; he had stripped her off her clothes completely, Kaiba kissed her again to calm her down a bit then suddenly he pushed into her, Kinasha breaks the kiss to groan in pain, this made him chuckle loving her reactions towards his movements, once he was completely into her, he starts to slowly move his hips snarling at her.
 
Kinasha struggled from were she was tied, she was in a mix of pain, she had never done this before, a shame it was that her first time was forced she cried softly as she continued to feel his thrusts “No…master please…” she whispered, Kaiba just ignored her and continued his moves into her, Kinasha could feel that the pain faded and was replaced by a soft stream of pleasure, but still as wonderful as this was, she didn't wanted it “Stop master Kaiba!” she said tears falling from her eyes, Kaiba groaned loudly, finally climaxing and collapses into her, panting softly “Good pet…” he whispered into her ear as he pulls out of her, Kinasha didn't replied, she had passed out from the emotion and the panic, Kaiba chuckled satisfied not only by what he did but also because he managed to control a powerful creature as herself with ease, he has stolen her virginity, her life, her soul, she was now nothing more than his slave…
 
End of Chapter 3