Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Blue Eyes ❯ The Ice Melts ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Blue Eyes
 
Power, Money, Looks. These are some of the qualities that make up of Seto Kaiba, words as simple as Love and Kindness don't fit in his world, but what happens when he meets a lonely Blue Eyed girl who keeps calling him master? What sort of connection can she have with his prized Blue Eyes White Dragon?
 
This fic is an AU meaning that it has nothing to do with the original anime, this is something that came out of my head.
 
Warnings- some violence and language
 
Note- The letters in italic are song lyrics from Ricky Martin's “She All I ever had” and that I down own either lol.
 
Chapter 6- “The ice melts”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here I am. Broken wings, quiet thoughts, unspoken dreams.
Here I am. Alone again and I need her now to hold my hand.
 
Kinasha stops her running and just presses herself on a wall in an alley and drags herself down to the ground, burying her face on her knees, crying softly, her tail lightly moving from side to side, her heart was broken into million pieces, she no longer knows what to do, she just wants to die to get free from all the pain she has suffered. Her master is wrong, she might be a dragon but when she was in human stage she was like anyone else, normal and with feelings.
 
Kaiba was running down the dark streets of the city, looking for her, for his love, he was wrong, for the first time he admitted that he was wrong in something, suddenly he stopped when he heard faint crying noises and turned, right there inside an alley was her, the poor thing, laying there crying her eyes out because of him “Kinasha…”
 
She's all; she's all I ever had.
She's the air I breathe.
She's all; she's all I ever had
.
 
The young dragoness lifts her head to stare at him, her light blue eyes shinning softly with the darkness of the night “master Kaiba…I…im sorry for running away…” Kaiba shakes his head and bends down, taking her hand and making her stand up the difference in size taking effect, she didn't reached his shoulders, she was the perfect thing to hold “no…you don't need to be sorry for anything Kinasha…I am” he puts two fingers under her chin and lifts her head lightly his eyes staring at her “Im sorry for all the pain Kinasha…I didn't realized at first that you have feelings too…even If you're not human”, Kinasha smiles brightly at him as she feels his thumb lightly wiping a tear from her chin “and its over…you will no longer be put in experiments…” Kinasha blinked at him her eyes filling with tears again “master…” Kaiba runs his hand through her soft hair “you're so lovely…like a piece of valuable artwork…priceless”, he leans down and lightly touches his lips with hers and for the first time gives her a soft, affectionate kiss in which Kinasha responded rapidly, they were involved in a tight embrace feeling each others bodies and tasting each others lips.
 
It's the way she makes me feel.
It's the only thing that's real.
It's the way she understands.
She's my lover, she's my friend.
And when I look into her eyes it's the way I feel inside.
Like the man I want to be.
She's all I ever need.
 
Kinasha runs her hands up and down the back of his neck, the other hand resting on his back, Kaiba breaks the kiss and lowers his head kissing her neck with the same tenderness as when he kissed her lips, he loved her taste, her skin tasted like honey, wonderful, he lightly bites her neck in which she reacted with a low groan, Kaiba chuckled and goes to stare at her again into those deep, innocent eyes of hers, he pulls her body close to his, blushing as he was getting aroused by her presence, his fingers started to roam around her body, tracing a line on the base of her left wing, then around her neck, his other hand joining traveling to her sides and ending on her hips, his forehead resting on hers “so lovely…” he whispers giving her a soft kiss “and you're mine…” he kisses her again, Kinasha purrs at his actions, Kaiba chuckled and moved the sleeve of her shirt down to kiss her shoulder when he pulled away he noticed the faint cuts the same cuts he did to her that night weeks ago, he sighed and lightly kisses them causing her to shiver a bit, he lifts his head “Do not run from me again…” he whispers, Kinasha nods resting her head on his chest “I understand master…” Kaiba smiled and was about to say another thing but was cut off by someone or something…
 
End of Chapter 6