Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Blue Eyes ❯ Sweet Revenge ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Blue Eyes
 
Power, Money, Looks. These are some of the qualities that make up of Seto Kaiba, words as simple as Love and Kindness don't fit in his world, but what happens when he meets a lonely Blue Eyed girl who keeps calling him master? What sort of connection can she have with his prized Blue Eyes White Dragon?
 
This fic is an AU meaning that it has nothing to do with the original anime, this is something that came out of my head.
 
Warning- -giggle- that's all I will say…Oh and I don't own Yugioh! Just my character Kinasha
 
“Sweet Revenge”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
Seto's POV-
 
I walk back to the room were Kinasha was, resting, her wound healing fast, to claim my prize that was her, I opened the door and blinked, she was not there, not on the bed or in the bathroom that was just next to the recovery room, then noticed the window opened, a gentle and cold breeze blowing from outside the night sky, I growled as I looked outside, she couldn't had escaped from me, Kinasha is mine, only mine, she couldn't had! I would not lose my prize again! I will not lose her like I lost my place as a Duel Monster World Champion or my place as the number one duelist! NO! Not this time! This prize was mine and only mine!
 
Normal POV-
 
Seto turned around to exit the room but that was all he could remember because he was hit on the head with something hard, his unconscious self falls to the cold floor as the one who knocked him out, dragged him put of the room and into another part of the mansion, a few long minutes had passed and Seto opened his eyes, his deep blue eyes scanning the room he was in, a headache attacking him as well, he groans “Were am I…” he continued to look at his surroundings and blinked, he was sitting on his black leather chair but, his arms were tied to the arm rest! And his legs were also tied up as well, Kaiba growled loudly he was in his study room and who ever did this to him will suffer very painfully. The door opened and he moved his head to see who entered, it was Kinasha, he widens his eyes “Kinasha…get me out of here…that's an order!” Kinasha walked slowly over to him, a stone cold look in her pretty eyes then she grinned “But master Kaiba…you look so…nice like that” Kaiba blinked and it hit him “You did this to me…” he said in a voice that sounded like venom “This is revenge for all I had done isn't it?” he chuckled “I never thought you had it in you…but unlike you I wont fall for your little charms now untie me this instance!!” he said in a loud voice, Kinasha turns and closes the door, locking it up she chuckles as she flicked the light switch the room suddenly going dark, only the light of the full moon and a small lamp laying on the desk kept the room bright, Kaiba could hear her footsteps he wasn't going to fall for this he kept saying, this is all just a plank so he could stop abusing of her “Kinasha…get me out…im not playing…” he looked at her, Kinasha stopped once she was at least a foot away from him “well…it is a game for me…” she picked up a black scarf and wrapped it around his eyes, blindfolding him, Kaiba swallowed hard, he cant no longer see what she will do to him a small hint of fear was crossing his brain, was he really afraid of what she might do to him? Was she really going to take revenge on all he did in the past?
 
Kinasha's POV-
 
I was thinking of this day ever since my master abused of me, its pay back time for all he has done, I truly love this man, and im going to show it to him now, his eyes are covered with the black scarf I found so he will know what fear is for once, what it is to be like when you are tied up and blindfolded and not knowing what will happen next, I can feel his heartbeats, rising, and rising every second, my master was scared…but I haven't even begun, I sat down right on his lap, I could hear him protest at the extra weigh on his body, my fingers run up around the fabric of his green shirt, my master was wearing a long blue trench coat and under it a green shirt with matching pants, I slowly start to unbutton the shirt his toned chest and stomach coming to my view, I glanced at my master face, he had his head shot back, his lips partly opened I could sense that he had a death glare on me, I took my eyes to his chest and at the small scar right a few inches above his right shoulder, the part were that idiot shot my master, my fingers run around the wound, I heard a growl of pain coming from my master lips, I stopped and leaned my head my lips touching his pale skin, I run small kisses around the wound as another desperate growl came from my master, my lips pulled away from his chest and went to attack a more sensitive part…
 
Normal POV-
 
Seto moaned as he felt Kinasha's lips touching his neck, no one knew but it was his only body weakness, touch him there and he's all yours for the takes, and Kinasha knew this, he cursed her for it, his hands tightly grip the hand rest of the chair, then suddenly he felt an extremely sharp sensation, he gasped, she bit him! Kinasha had sank her sharp fangs right in his neck, like a hungry vampire, her long white tail wrapping around his left leg tightly as she pulled her fangs out of his skin after a few seconds blood staining her lips, she eagerly licked the wound sucking and drinking his blood “K..K…Kinasha! Stop this!” he said after another pleasuring moan, he was getting extremely turned on by this, he really can't let this girl go away from him “Urgh!!” Kaiba growled desperately trying to figure out another sharp pain he felt this time on his chest, Kinasha had sliced three of her 5 clawed fingers around his skin, making light cuts across his chest, she kept her claws in his skin as she raises her head lips meeting with his, to her surprise Seto hungrily kissed her back, their lips were together for a few long seconds until they break away to breath, her free hand moving up taking the scarf off his eyes, Kinasha stared at him, he had his eyes closed shut with a light blush closing his cheeks as he panted for air, then he spoke “God women…let me go I cant take this any-“ his eyes widen as he was cut off when she inserted two of her fingers in his mouth making his taste his own blood, Kinasha shivered as she watches her master suck on the fingers, she moaned never expecting this, her masters tongue gently stroking the sides of her fingers, careful not to get sliced with her claws…
 
Kinasha's POV-
 
I can't believe this, I bit him on the neck and sliced his chest and he got turned on by this, what does this mean? I took my fingers out of his mouth and just stared at him, such a seductive stare he's giving me, this is sending shivers down my spine “You're a very bad girl Kinasha…making your master all horny…” I heard him said, I swear he was trying to tease me, that smirk he was giving to me, did he wanted more torture from me? “Now be a very good girl and untie me…and maybe I wont be so…hard…on you” my master said staring down at me, I cant just untie him like this, I knew he was going to get me back for what I did, I slowly got up from his lap, I blushed not staring down at him and with a quick move from my claws I set his hands free I slowly backed away to the door until I heard the cold laughter of my master “Oh and don't worry Kinasha…this time…I wont warn you…it will be a surprise you will never forget” I heard him spoke in the coldest of voices, this really frightened me out, I quickly ran out of the room feeling extremely guilty for hurting the man I love…
 
End of Chapter 8
 
Me- so…what do you think? Evil? Stupid? I should have done worse? Please review!