Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Blue Eyes ❯ Call me Seto ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Blue Eyes
 
Power, Money, Looks. These are some of the qualities that make up of Seto Kaiba, words as simple as Love and Kindness don't fit in his world, but what happens when he meets a lonely Blue Eyed girl who keeps calling him master? What sort of connection can she have with his prized Blue Eyes White Dragon?
 
This fic is an AU meaning that it has nothing to do with the original anime, this is something that came out of my head.
 
Warnings- Oh my im so sorry I took so long to update! But im back! And this chapter is just a small little cup of lemon, so enjoy! Umm….its my first lemon so don't expect something big I promise I will do it better!
 
Chapter 8- “Call me Seto”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Kinasha ran to her bedroom and closed it she was gasping for air, a rush of terror running around her body, she was going to get it, for sure she was, she might even get brutally cut or beaten up, she hated all that torture, he was sometimes so violent with her, she goes to a comfy couch near her bed and sits down hugging her knees and burying her face on her knees, shivering she was, waiting for her fate, she could smell her masters blood near, he was close so close. Kaiba was indeed in a huge fit of rage, when Kinasha set him free and she ran, he got up and walked to a mirror that he had close by and looked at himself, his body, right on his chest were three slash marks, drops of the red liquid falling to the carpet, but all of this excited him, it was the first time he ever experienced pain like this, and he loved it, he runs his fingers across the cut, dipping his fingers in the blood and quickly bringing it to his lips, his tongue tasting the liquid, a sigh of pleasure was heard coming from his throat, he wanted more of this, Kaiba groaned a bit and walked to his bathroom to take a bath and care for those small wounds.
 
Kinasha also was taking a bath in her own bathroom, the warm water hitting her soft skin, she sighs after this she will go and apologize to him, it's a risky thing but she needed to do it, she felt awful about what she did despite that he did deserved it, she got out of the bathtub a silky red robe wrapped around her body, she blinked when she noticed someone sitting on a small couch she had on her room “Umm…” the person stood up and took a step towards her, the light hit him, it was Kaiba, he had a huge grin on his face “Good…your nice and refreshed for what I have in store for us.” He said as he approaches her and hooks the small, leather collar around her neck and pulled on the leash “Come…” he said as he pulled the leash and takes her to his room, once inside he makes her sit on a chair and walks into another direction to get some supplies. Kinasha looked at her surroundings, she blinked there were no handcuffs on the bed or knifes, this was pretty odd since when her master takes her to his rooms torture devices were usually there to greet her, she gulped, she didn't liked this at all, her tail wrapped around the chair as she waited for her masters return…
 
A faint light appeared not far from were she was, lightening the room just a little bit, Kinasha lifted her head and stared as her master grinned at her grabbing her chin with his hand, gently stroking it “Aww don't worry Kinasha…im not going to hurt you…this time” Kaiba laughed coldly and took out a bottle of chocolate syrup, the young dragoness blinked “What's that for master?” she asked staring at him directly at his eyes, Kaiba chuckled “Well I want to know how you taste with this…probably delicious” he licked his lips slowly, Kinasha gasped and looked around, maybe she should escape, she wasn't tied up but, why didn't he tied her up? He knew about her strength and that she didn't exactly liked the things he did to her, Kinasha watched as Kaiba poured a small drop of the chocolate on his index finger and brushed the finger over her lips, Kinasha blushes lightly as she pulled her tongue out to taste the candy, slowly licking and sucking the tip of his finger, Kaiba groaned lightly and with his other hand he gently slides her robe out, exposing her shoulders, he pulled the finger out of her mouth and took the bottle of chocolate making a fine line of the liquid right on her left shoulder, he lowers his head and starts to kiss and suck on the candy and her skin, this action made her moan lightly, he was clearly seducing her and she loved it.
 
Kaiba slides her robe completely exposing her nude body, her light skin shined a bit with the dim light he chuckles at this and took the bottle of chocolate and traced a line around her chest, his tongue sticking to her skin and slowly licking it away, Kinasha closes her eyes absorbing all the pleasant sensations a hand stroking her masters soft hair, Kaiba lifts his head his lips stained with the chocolate and he slowly gives her a passionate kiss, Kinasha purrs into this kiss, rapidly melting into her masters arms, gently breaking the kiss, her tongue tracing around his lips, splitting them apart and entering his mouth, Kaiba moaned his tongue pushing hers, his left hand traveling to the sides of her body and gently resting on her breast, Kinasha breaks the kiss as she felt the weight on her breast, she looked up at Kaiba a soft blush crossing her cheeks, Kaiba chuckled pulling on her collar with his other hand, bringing her closer to him “You're mine…” he whispers at her gently biting her earlobe, his hand still pulling on her collar while the other gently caressing her breast, he has her in his mercy like he always did.
 
Kinasha opened her eyes and looked at the bottle resting on a small table near were they were then looked at him, Kaiba stopped touching her to look at her and her actions, Kinasha was unbuttoning his shirt, in which he let her, he slides the shirt off of him and throws it to his side, she blushes lightly at the sight of his physique, she notices the small cuts she made on his stomach, she lifts her hand and traces it all over his chest, Kinasha turned and picked up the bottle of chocolate, Kaiba blinked and chuckled “going to fight back?”, she blushes lightly as she squirted a bit of the chocolate on his chest, she moves her head and starts to lick it off, after taking the candy off his chest she resumes in kissing it, tasting his skin, she loved it, the way he tastes and smells, its alluring a moan was all she heard from her master, a hand traveling through her hair caressing it, Kinasha purrs and lifts her head capturing his mouth in a kiss, Kaiba lifts her up and takes her to the bed, he sets her down and proceeds in finishing undressing himself refusing to break the passionate kiss, he feels the hands of his lover tracing around his shoulders, and his back, the claws lightly tearing his skin, he groans in the kiss and breaks it for a moment to breath the air, Kinasha was staring at his cold eyes, one of her hands lightly tracing his cheek, feeling the structure of his face, she smiles lightly, for the first time she felt safe around him, she's always surrounded by fear and pain when he takes her to bed but now it was a whole new feeling, one that she wanted it to last forever.
 
Kaiba runs his hands around the base of her small wings, then to her shoulders, down the sides of her body and finally her hips, he leans down and locks his lips on her neck, sucking on the skin lightly, the taste of chocolate still present on her, Kinasha closes her eyes and lifts her head a little bit moaning at this, Kaiba licked and nibbled on her skin as he positions himself between her legs and slowly slides himself into her, Kinasha bit her lip as a bolt of pleasure started to run across her body, she wraps her arms around his back as Kaiba started to move his hips in and out of her not taking his eyes off of hers.
 
“M…master…Kaiba!” she cried as she feels him picking up his pace, he groaned and rests his forehead on hers as he kept thrusting into her “No…no master…” he panted, drops of sweat appearing on his forehead as he continues “Call me by my real name…call me Seto” Kinasha looked at him, a moan escaping from her lips “S…Seto!” Kaiba grinned “That's a good girl…” he said as his movements became much faster, Kinasha closes her eyes and kept moaning and holding onto him, never wanting to leave she felt like she was in heaven, for the first time her master was kind to her, she opens her eyes to stare at Kaiba, he was staring at her his eyes going soft and gentle something she never expected of him, she lifts her head to give him a kiss in which he responded, both of them ending in a tight embrace and a blazing kiss as they continued the dance of love. After what seem like a wonderful eternity Kaiba groaned loudly, climaxing and collapsing on top of her exhausted, Kinasha runs her fingers through his hair also exhausted, she wraps her other arm around his back holding him tightly refusing to let him go, she felt so nice being so close to his warm body, she needed to tell him right now, how she felt about him.
 
“I love you…” she whispers in his ear, Kaiba blinked raising his head to look at her, he narrows his eyes, pulling himself out of her and rolling off of her, resting on his side giving her his back, Kinasha sighs and rolls to her side as well it seemed this was just another senseless round but without the weapons, she was just an object to him, it was clearly not fair. A few long minutes had passed and Kinasha was fast asleep, the blanket covering her nude body, her tail was the only thing that was out of the blanket, next to her was Kaiba he was watching her sleep, watching how her chest moved up and down in a slow rhythm with each breath she took, he was surprised that she loved after all this time, did she really meant that? Kaiba looked at her tail, he picked it up with his hands and places it inside the warm blanket to keep it warm, he moved his head and gives her a soft kiss on her cheek, he couldn't help it, she had something that he was attracted to, not just her body but something much bigger, he smiled softly truly one rare sight for Kaiba and moves his lips to her ear.
 
“I love you too…”
 
End of Chapter 9
 
Me- oh my God…Please review!!