Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Forever ❯ My Forever - Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Forever
 
Bishojo shadow & hato chiisai
 
YAOI WARNING
 
Disclaimer: Neither of us own Yugioh.
 
Chapter 7
 
 
Bakura hugged a pillow to his chest as he laid down, granted he was exhausted but he couldn't shake his mind of what had happened to Ryou and it was keeping him awake...he should have known something was amiss when he couldn't even feel him, he was part of Ryou, he was supposed to protect him and failed in that one simple task. He thought that Ryou would be safe with Seto and completely forgot that he had a responsibility to take care of the Hikari, and hated himself for it.
 
Bakura sighed heavily, hoping that Ryou would be okay. He would still be shaken up tomorrow without a doubt and Bakura wasn't sure how to help Ryou through all of this...words can only take someone so far before they become meaningless. Bakura still remembered quite vividly the time he spent in the palace dungeon being tortured and raped by the palace guards until Yami sealed him inside the Ring; you never quite get over something like that, and as horrible as it was, others trying to help you through it DIDN'T help because there was no way they could relate to how you felt...how helpless and alone you felt, never knowing if your tormentors would end up killing you or simply let you live another day.
 
Bakura shook his heads of those thoughts...he could relate to Ryou but he wasn't quite sure if he wanted to.
 
A sudden clearing of the throat drew his eyes to the foot of the bed. Malik and Marik stood there, staring at him. Bakura was surprised; he had been so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the pair enter the room. Malik and Marik looked at each other and a silent conversation followed.
 
Finally, Malik smiled at Marik, who smiled back and stroked his light's cheek, and then both turned their attention back on Bakura. They both gave him a rare, gentle smile, and then pulled their shirts off. Bakura stared, frozen, as their pants followed, and then, both fell to their hands and knees and slowly crawled up the bed, one on each side of the Tomb Robber until they lay naked beside him.
 
Malik smiled and nuzzled Bakura's chest gently, and Marik kissed him briefly.
 
"You're blaming yourself, 'Kura” Marik said softly. "Don't."
 
Bakura growled slightly "No prowling about in my head...besides." he said closing his eyes to enjoy the gentle touches that were rare. "I know it's not my fault, but I feel some responsibility for what happened." He said leaning into Marik to kiss him, wanting the comfort they offered at the moment.
 
Marik smiled and kissed Bakura softly, before nuzzling his cheek.
 
"Marik is not prowling about in your head." Malik said, sitting up and looking down at Bakura, caressing his cheek, lightly. "We could tell the moment we looked at you. You feel that it's your fault because you weren't there to help him. But it isn't your fault, Bakura." Marik smiled at Malik and they kissed each other before both laying their heads on Bakura's shoulders. Malik smiled and ran his fingers through Bakura's hair while Marik slid his hand up under his lover's shirt and massaged his chest.
"Tonight… this is all for you. We love you, Bakura....." Marik said, softly, startling Bakura slightly; Marik rarely spoke like that. He was more of a 'Gods, you're such a good fuck' kind of guy. Malik saw Bakura's face and laughed, then sat up and scooted closer, his golden hair falling down over his shoulders. He bent over and pressed his lips to Bakura's while Marik began to remove Bakura's belt.
 
Bakura didn't respond, he just let their words of reassurance settle in as their hands wandered across his body. He leaned into every gentle caress they offered although their gentleness soon faded and they became more demanding of him. Malik pushed him to his back as Marik removed his pants and boxers, Malik breaking their kiss only to remove Bakura's shirt before crashing his lips upon Bakura's once more. Bakura flipped them both over so now he lay on top of Malik, lavishing kisses down his jaw line, neck, and chest, moving lower and lower making the said hikari squirm.
 
"Hey now..." Marik snickered, and wrapped an arm around Bakura's waist, heaving him off of his light. "Not this time Bakura..." And Malik sat up and giggled.
 
"You're stressed, Bakura." Malik said, and moved up next to Marik, who nodded.
 
"I want you to just relax this time." Marik said, and Bakura blinked as Malik and Marik got on either side of him. He watched their eyes, noticing that they had thrown open the link between them, completely, and then, as one, they bent over and each took one of Bakura's ear lobes into the mouths, suckling gently.
 
Every move they made was in perfect synchronization as they kissed down his jaw, and then, kissed the corners of their lover's mouth. Bakura gasped slightly, opening his mouth. Malik and Marik traced the outline of his lips with their tongues, flicking them between his lips briefly before kissing up his face and caressing his eyelids as their hands stroked his chest. Slowly, they moved back down to his ears where they breathed a brief “I love you" before kissing along his jaw line. Bakura moaned softly as they both moved to kiss his lips. It was a new experience for the Tomb Robber, feeling two pairs of identical lips caressing his own. The soft lips moved down to his throat, gently nipping and licking over his collar bones. Bakura hissed as his nipples were sucked into the Egyptian's mouths. They suckled them gently, biting them every now and then. Eventually, they trailed their tongues down his chest and stomach, before covering his hips with gently kisses. Bakura gasped and jerked, then groaned as he felt a tongue trail up either side of his erection. As they suckled the head together, Bakura bucked up, but the pair held his hips down as they continued to work upon him and his breath came in heavy gasps. He wanted to release but Marik and Malik would pull away before he had the chance, and then they would once again begin their ministrations once he had calmed slightly.
 
Bakura gasped as Malik slid a finger into him and began to twist it, gently. Marik grinned and slid his hands up Bakura's chest, teasing his nipples as Malik added a second finger, and finally, a third. Just before Bakura managed to finally reach his orgasm, both of them pulled away, smiling, not in a teasing manner, as Bakura was used to, but in a loving way.
 
Both moved up his body and hugged him tightly, kissing his face, stroking his body and murmuring soft words of the love they had for him. Bakura was not used to hearing such words, and he was soon fighting off the emotional tears that threatened to fall. Malik and Marik had always been a handful, and though Bakura knew that they loved him, sometimes it seemed that they existed for the soul purpose of making his life a living hell. But any doubts of their love for him vanished in that moment.
 
"Bakura...." Marik called, softly, pulling Bakura from his trance. Bakura looked at Marik as he was lifted up and rolled over. He blinked, finding himself bending over Malik, and Marik bending over him. Malik smiled up at Bakura and spread his legs as Marik gently guided Bakura into place; not that Bakura needed the help. Malik cupped Bakura's face in his hands and pulled him down for a deep kiss. Bakura groaned into Malik's mouth as he slid into the hikari's body, and then gasped as Marik slid into him.
 
Bakura arched at the sensation the tight heat of Malik around him and Marik's length within him making him moan in appreciation and pleasure as Marik slowly drew out before pushing back in causing him to push into Malik as their bodies began to rock in rhythm with one another. Bakura kissed Malik their tongues intertwining as they moaned into each others' mouths accompanied by Marik's own pleasured cries.
 
"Bakura...." Marik murmured into the other yami's ear. "Let go of it. It will work out..... Ryou is strong. You are strong. Seto is strong. Malik and I are strong...."
 
"Hell, MOKUBA is strong....." Malik giggled into Bakura's mouth, and Marik grinned, pressing gentle kisses between Bakura's shoulder blades.
 
"This will be taken care of. The men who hurt Ryou will pay. Ryou will recover. I have no doubt. And no one holds you at fault. And you should not hold yourself at fault. You did nothing wrong. Ryou still loves you. And I love you."
 
"And I love you." Malik said, smiling up at Bakura, letting out a tiny yip as Marik gave an especially hard thrust. "Bakura... Look at me. Tell me you love me. Tell me you love Marik. Tell me you love Ryou. Tell me that you trust Seto to take care of Ryou. And tell me that YOU are not at fault. And then, promise me that you will not worry any more." Marik slowed his strokes, also wanting to hear Bakura say these things. He caressed Bakura's back and sides, kissing his shoulders and neck, and nuzzling his ear, crooning gently to his lover.
 
Bakura smiled weakly as he sat up on his knees and kissed Marik lovingly "I love you Marik, and I love you too Malik." He said kissing Marik again a little longer "I love Ryou, and I trust Seto." He said again kissing him "And I'll let go, I won't worry anymore, it's not my fault." He said before going to kiss Malik as their bodies once again began to rock against one another, Bakura totally giving into the feeling as Marik's words sunk in making him feel so much better as he began to thrust into Malik, pushing back to meet each of Marik's thrusts allowing himself to become totally lost in this rapture of bliss.
 
Malik and Marik both smiled at Bakura's words and Malik pulled him down to engage in a lustful kiss. Marik began to increase the speed and force of his thrusts, rubbing and massaging Bakura's hips before allowing his hands to slip under him and cup his scrotum. At the same time, Malik was sliding his hands up and down the white devil's chest, teasing his nipples and rubbing his abs.
 
"I love you so much, Bakura....." Marik whispered, bending over his lover. "Malik...." And Malik broke the kiss and lifted his head to kiss Marik over Bakura's shoulder.
 
Bakura lavished kisses up and down Malik's neck as he grasped Malik's length and began to pump him in rhythm with his and Marik's thrusts making Malik moan into Marik's mouth. Bakura continued to stroke him as he thrust into him, focusing on Malik at the moment; he wanted the boy to reach completion, wanted to see his face as he came. He kissed him hard, slamming into him and pumping him fiercely. He could easily tell Marik was being a bit more gentle than he had ever been before and that was not to say he didn't enjoy it but he wanted to wrap his arms around the other yami as he took him fast and hard but he wouldn't ignore Malik's own need. He continued to pleasure the boy beneath him.
 
Malik broke the kiss with Marik, gasping loudly, a drop of sweat rolling down his face. Marik smiled and nuzzled Bakura again, gently rolling and massaging his sacks in his left hand, while running his fingers through Bakura's hair with his right. He smiled at the delighted moan from the boy in the middle, and gave one especially hard thrust, grinning at the yelp from both Bakura and Malik, who bent his legs and began rubbing Bakura's sides with his knees. Malik opened his eyes slightly and smiled up at Bakura, caressing his cheek briefly before dragging his nails down the white chest.
 
"Oh, Ra....." Malik groaned, clenching his inner muscles around Bakura. "Bakura.... I'm so close.... please.... Bakura.... Marik............" Marik grinned and slammed into Bakura hard. Malik cried out, throwing his head back. "Oh gods.... Marik... Bakura, please!!!" Marik grinned and bent over Bakura.
 
"He's close, Bakura. VERY close. I can feel it... What should we do?" Marik asked in an innocent tone, kissing and suckling Bakura's neck.
 
"What tipped you off?" Bakura said teasingly as he stopped Marik's motions so he could pull away from him and Malik as he placed his mouth over Malik's erection. If he stayed in his position Malik's muscles would surely bring him to his own climax and he didn't want that, not yet at least. He focused his attention once again on Malik swirling his tongue around the head and gently probing the slit as Marik moved to kiss his Hikari teasing his nipples as Bakura massaged his thighs.
Malik cried out.
 
"Bakura, I fuckin hate you sometimes!!!" Malik whined, and Marik and Bakura glanced at each other and laughed. Marik winked at Bakura and continued toying with his light's nipples, licking and nipping at his shoulders and neck, not wanting to kiss him; that would silence Malik's screams. Malik tossed his head from side to side, trying to buck into Bakura's mouth. But the yami held him down with one arm, and shoved three fingers into Malik and began thrusting them in and out, quickly. That did it. Malik shuddered, then cried out his orgasm, releasing into Bakura's mouth.
 
Slowly, Bakura pulled away and moved over to Marik. The pair kissed and Malik watched Bakura pass Marik some of his fluids on his tongue. Marik grinned as he tasted his light's essence in Bakura's mouth, and then, he flung Bakura down onto the bed and moved between his legs, entering him quickly.
 
"Now I can concentrate on you, my love....." Marik purred, and grinned. "Are you ready for it?"
 
Bakura smiled as he kissed Marik hard and bucked his hips into Marik's being overly ready for it, wanting Marik to completely dominate him for once; he didn't want a fight, not this time. Bakura ran his hands down Marik's back gently massaging the rather sensitive carvings allowing his nails to trace the grooves gently so not to cause any discomfort as Marik began his hard thrusts into his body.
 
"Do you.... have any idea.... how much I love you?" Marik gasped as he thrust into Bakura, harshly. He looked Bakura in the eyes, and smiled. "I've loved you from the moment I met you........ Over five thousand years, Bakura. Five thousand years."
 
"Mmmm.... now that's what I call love...." Malik mumbled from where he lay recovering. Marik grinned at Malik, and Bakura reached over and ruffled the hikari's hair. Malik smiled and giggled, kissing Bakura's hand, closing his eyes lightly. Marik took Bakura's hand back, and pinned his wrists above his head, enjoying the thrill of the usually dominant yami lying completely submissive beneath him. He held Bakura's wrists in his left hand, and moved the other down Bakura's chest and stomach, to curl around his erection.
 
"Cum for me, Bakura... Let go..... Scream........" He hissed, bending down to tease Bakura's chest and shoulders with his tongue and teeth. "I want to hear your voice..."
 
Bakura arched at the pleasure Marik was implementing upon his body as he held off from release just a moment
 
"And I love you too Marik, from the past to the present I love you." he said kissing him strongly once before letting go and allowing himself blissful release as he screamed Marik's name locking his legs around Marik's waist fully embedding Marik inside his trembling body. Marik let out a strangled yell as he held still, climaxing deep inside of Bakura.
 
After a moment, he flopped over beside Bakura. Malik sighed and smiled and cuddled into Bakura from one side, Marik from the other. Both laid their heads on his shoulders, and both gently kissed his cheek. And then, as Bakura drifted to sleep, both whispered a tender "I love you" in his ears.