Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Guardian Angel ❯ Shopping Horrors ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zephyr: Konbanwa minna-san!! ^-^ Tis 10:00 PM and I can't sleep so I decided to write this. ::shrugs:: I can't sleep…

Soujiro: ::pats back sympathetically:: She's just depressed that Spring Break is almost finished and she'll have to go back to school.

Zephyr: I DUN'T WANNA!!!!! ::cries::


Soujiro: ::sighs:: Freshman…

Zephyr: Oh well… ANYWHO!! Thankies to all the reviewers!

Special Place for all the Special People Called Reviewers!:

Ryou-chan: ^-^ Yup Yup! ::tosses a Ryou Plushie::

Maruken: Thankies!! ::tosses a Ryou Plushie::

Rowan Girl: Yeeeeeeeeeees! Everyone luffs Ryou!!! ^-^ He's very angelic!! Yup yup! ::tosses a Ryou Plushie with angel wings::

Zephyr: Well… Here's Chapter 3! ::falls asleep due to sleep deprivation::

Disclaimer: I think the answer's obvious…

Warnings: This is a Yaoi story! GET IT!! YAOI YAOI YAOI!! Which means in simplest terms… boy X boy!! Don't like? DON'T READ!! WHAT'RE YOU DOIN ON THIS STORY??? =^o^=

My Guardian Angel

By: Zufu-chan!

Chapter 3: Shopping Horrors

Ryou stretched his arms out as the ending credits of X-2 played. He had enjoyed the `movie' as Malik had called it. It was a little weird at first but he got used to it fast. Looking over to Malik, Ryou noticed that the blonde Egyptian had fallen asleep. Ryou shook his head as he examined the teen in front of him. It was weird but he was really pretty to Ryou. His unusual blonde hair was a little messy and just spread out everywhere. His copperish skin… the lavender eyes… it just seemed… pretty. Smiling softly, Ryou took the dishes out to the kitchen and gently set them in the sink. After completing the task at hand, he examined his wing to update on the condition of it. It was almost healed, maybe a day before it was completely healed. Ruffling them up he set about to quickly cleaning them while he awaited his pretty Egyptian companion to wake up.

Malik shifted uncomfortably on his makeshift bed. Groaning at the aches in his back from sleeping on a couch, he slowly came to. His lavender eyes opened slowly as they adjusted to the light. Sitting up, he stretched his limbs to get some feeling back into them before looking around his apartment. It was empty… except for the angel guy. He was preening his wings or something, he was acting like a bird… except the whole beak thing. He was using his fingers. Malik stood up and made the short voyage to the bathroom to take care of his necessities before returning shortly after. Ryou was finished with his wings and was now examining his clothes. They wouldn't work in this town, Malik knew that for a fact. That was first on his list. Looking around he spotted a note left by Isis. It told him to take Ryou out shopping for clothes and show him around.

"Asking for a lot aren't you Isis…" Malik snorted as he threw the note in the trash.

He walked into his room and searched for something decent for Ryou to wear. He quickly picked out a pair of blue jeans and a loose black T-shirt. Upon arriving back in the kitchen, he handed the clothes to Ryou. Ryou looked at the clothes before looking to Malik.

"Ummm… I don't think the shirt will fit…" Ryou informed Malik as he pointed to his back.

"Oh… right… sorry," Malik replied before pulling a pair of scissors out of a nearby kitchen drawer and cutting two medium sized holes in the back. Smiling, he tossed the shirt back to Ryou before leading him towards the bathroom so he could change.

After entering the bathroom, Ryou looked over the clothes. Deciding that they'd do for the time being, he slipped them on, wary of his wings and looked himself over in the mirror. He didn't look half bad, but it was a little weird for him to be in a loose T-shirt and jeans. But at least he was comfortable. Grabbing a nearby comb, he started to fix his up his silver hair. After cleaning up, he retreated back to the kitchen where his pretty Egyptian awaited him. Upon arriving, he looked at Malik in wonder. Malik on the other hand was stunned at his appearance. Shaking off the surprise, he stood up and walked to the door.

"Well let's get going," Malik said as he slipped on his shoes and adjusted them for comfort.

"Right," Ryou replied and joined Malik at the door.

"Ummm, just pick a pair of shoes from my pile. They should fit you."

"Okay."

Ryou put on a random pair of sneakers before running out the door and standing in the hall. Malik grabbed his keys off the counter and locked the apartment door before heading to the elevator. When the two boys reached the parking lot they headed straight for a shiny black motorcycle. Ryou stared in amazement at the machine while Malik retrieved two crimsom helmets from the seat. He handed one to Ryou while placing the other on his head. Ryou stared at the helmet for a while before Malik gently shoved it on his head.

"It's a helmet silly. You wear it on your head. It's supposed to protect you from getting head injuries or somethin but Bakura and I never listen most of the time. He's a reckless driver. Reason number one why I'll never let him near or on my baby." Malik informed Ryou while hopping on the seat of his `baby'. Ryou got on behind him and shyly wrapped his arms around Malik waist and held on tightly. Malik put the keys in the ignition and started up the vehicle before speeding off towards the mall.

"Are you sure this isn't a little too fast!?" Ryou yelled from the back.

"You crazy!? This is just child's play! She's a damn lot faster than this!!" Malik cheered as he sped up, avoiding traffic here and there.

"Just don't CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!" Ryou called from the back as Malik swerved back and forth between cars and pedestrians walking in the crossing zones.

"Don't worry! I know what I'm doing!!"

"Hope so…"

After the little motorcycle incident and about 5 minutes later at the rate Malik drove, the two of them were standing in the parking lot of the Domino City Mega Mall. (A/N: Don't…. ask….) Ryou was on the ground trying to stop the world from spinning back and forth and Malik was standing brightly as he, unlike Ryou, had enjoyed the little thrillride.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why won't the world stop spinning around and around…" Ryou moaned as he tried to focus on his surroundings.

"You'll get used to it… just never ask Bakura or Marik to drive you… never…" Malik smiled as he helped Ryou up and steadied the angel.

"I'll have to take your word on that."

With Ryou leaning on Malik's shoulder, the two made their way into the mall and started browsing through the different stores. They weren't having much success. And thankfully they hadn't seen anyone that they recognized. After looking through a random store they decided to go get something to eat before heading off again. So they headed to the nearest café in the area… which happened to be a Starbucks. (A/N: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Starbucks… ::dreamy eyes:: I luff Starbucks…) They sat down in a booth and relaxed while awaiting the waiter or waitress.

"Have you ever been to a café or something before, Ryou?" Malik asked while viewing the menu.

"Not a `Starbucks' but a café where I'm from. You think they have cappuchinos?" Ryou replied as he also browsed the menu.

"Should, it is a café after all. I'm gonna coffee and doughnuts. You?"

"French Vanilla cappuchino please."

"And here's the waitress… ANZU!?"

"Malik!? What're you doing here?"

"What am I doing here!? What're YOU doing here?"

"I work here! What're you doing here?"

"Eating! What does it look like?"

"Talking…"

"Shut it…"

"So, what do you want?"

"Coffee, cappuchino, and some doughnuts…"

"Okay then, they'll be here shortly."

Anzu walked off to fetch their orders while Malik sat back in his seat and sighed. A few minutes later Anzu returned with their drinks and doughnuts and walked off. Malik took his coffee and mixed some creamer in it before sipping it slowly. Ryou retrieved his cappuchino and blew it gently before drinking it slowly, savoring the sweet taste of it. Both of them ate the doughnuts, having a few disputes over the same doughnut over and over again. After eating, Anzu returned with the bill and left again leaving Malik to pay since Ryou didn't have any money. When Malik finished paying for the meal, they both left and searched through some more shops. Ryou browsed through the many types of clothing. Some he found appealing and others… a bit disturbing. After a while and like 5 shops later, he finally decided on a few pairs of clothes and they retreated to the motorcycle. Ryou groaned at the sight of the hellish vehicle as he put his helmet on and climbed on after Malik, putting his bag between them. And then Malik started up his motorcyle and the drove back into the warzone. Ryou buried his face into Malik's back and held on tight, praying that the ride would end soon. When Malik parked the vehicle back into the apartment parking lot, Ryou jumped off and floated slightly in the air trying to fix his vision again. He swayed back and forth like a weird drunk for a few moments before the dizziness wore off, then drifted after Malik who was currently walking up the stairs to his apartment.

"Sooooooo… what do you wanna do?" Malik asked as he opened the door to his apartment.

Zephyr: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell… that's all yur getting!!!!!!

Soujiro: ^-^ heh..

Zephyr: What're you so happy bout Sou-chan???

Soujiro: Nothing…

Zephyr: Whatever…

Soujiro: ::sticks tongue out at Zephyr::

Zephyr: Better keep that in yur mouth before a bird craps on it…

Soujiro: Feh…


Zephyr: Well… R+R minna-san!!!!!!!!! Ja ne!!