Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Life As A Teenage Popstar ❯ After School Special ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Creative juices are dried up lately. I just squeezed out this little portion randomly, so don't expect much. >. >
 
My Life As A Teenage Pop Star
Chapter 2
 
Ryou laughed as he walked home. The first day at the new school wasn't so bad. The people seemed nice enough. He sighed happily. He felt welcomed, unlike in his other school. People were jealous of his talent and shunned him. Another sigh escaped Ryou's lips, as he fell into darker thoughts. He walked on, not really seeing where he was going.
 
The young pop star yelped, when he was roughly pushed aside. “Excuse me, but could you please watch where you are going?” He asked irritated, remembering to be always polite. The man sneered at him. “Oh? And what will you do if I don't? Run to your mommy?” He laughed.
 
Ryou positively seethed. “How rude!”
 
The man wiped away the tears of mirth and blinked. “Hey! Aren't you that new pop sensation? Ryou? Ryou Shiroi?” He walked up to Ryou, who backed away. “Um, I don't know...” He tried to evade the man, but the other had him pinned. “Oh, I think you are. What are you doing here, all by yourself? Shouldn't you have a bodyguard, or somethin'? Oh, heck, that just makes things easier for me.” He grinned lecherously, making Ryou gag.
 
“What?” Ryou tried to keep the fear out of his voice, but the man was so much bigger than him.
 
“Well, what if I wanted to kidnap you and demand ransom, huh? That would be sweet. Or even better, if I got to screw that sweet behind of yours. Hmm? What do you say?” He leaned in to whisper into Ryou's ear.
 
Ryou whimpered, tears prickling the corners of his eyes. “No, please don't.” He cried. The man threw him harshly against the wall, bringing his lips dangerously close to Ryou's. Ryou screamed and thrashed, as pain exploded in the back of his head.
 
And then... Nothing.
 
Ryou slid to the ground, when the grip on his collar disappeared. He opened one eye to see what was going on, and the sight caused his heart to flutter.
 
Bakura stood over him in his black leather attire, as sun shone over the building and onto the back of his head, creating a halo. “Guardian angel.” Ryou whispered, but then clouds covered the sun and deep brown eyes stared at him in confusion. “Huh? Never mind, you should be more careful.” Bakura said, helping Ryou up. Ryou blushed, smiling sheepishly. “Um, thank you. Thank you, so much.” He mumbled.
 
Bakura shrugged. “Come on, I'll walk you home.” He offered. Ryou looked up. “If you don't mind?” He inquired shyly. Bakura snickered. “No, I don't. Now, come on.”
 
Ryou nodded and they made their way down the street. “Why are you so shy all of a sudden?” Ryou blinked. “Wha?” Bakura sighed. “I mean, we already met today, so what got you so shy right now?” Ryou shrugged. “I don't know. Mood swings I guess.” Bakura snickered. “Someone's PMS-ing.”
 
Ryou huffed. “I don't.”
 
“I never said you did. I said you someone.”
 
“But you thought of me as you said that!”
 
“Don't flutter yourself.”
 
Ryou threw his hands up towards the heavens. “You're impossible!!” He cried out. Bakura shrugged. Ryou slumped forward. “Never mind.” He groaned, when they stopped in front of a large mansion.
 
Bakura looked it over, seemingly unimpressed. “Sooo, that is where you live.” A curt nod was his only answer. “Huh, it's huge.” Ryou nodded again. “It's like a maze. I still tend to get lost.” Bakura laughed. “Nice. That never happened to me.” Ryou raised an eyebrow. “Did you ever live in a mansion?”
 
“No.”
 
“Well then, there you go.”
 
Bakura scowled. “Yeah, yeah. I'll see you tomorrow, right?” Ryou smiled and nodded. “Right, till tomorrow then.”
 
()-()-()-()
 
Bakura sighed, as he flopped onto his bed. Ryou must lie on silk, or something equally big. He thought. Wait, why would I think whether Ryou slept on silk, or not? He frowned, when another part of his mind said. That's `cuz you have hots for him. Bakura groaned. Oh, shut up.
 
You can't deny it.
 
Sure I can.
 
No, you can't.
 
Yes, I can, just watch me.
 
No, you can't
 
...
 
Hey.
 
...
 
Hey!
 
...
 
HEY!! Don't ignore me! You'll see! I'll bite you in the ass someday---
 
 
Bakura smirked, when the annoying voice shut up. And now, time for some good porn. He cackled, turning the TV on full volume. Let's see, how long it will take these old geezers to get here this time... He thought, referring to his landlady and her husband. Wonder, what they'll threaten me with this time. He shrugged, turning up to surround sound.
 
()-()-()-()
 
O.o Baku's evil. This chapter was pretty stupid, but oh, well.