Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave for All Time ❯ Atemu's Love and the Plot to Ruin It ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

No updates for a very long time. Why? My father is in the hospital and the doctors' say that he might not make it. I managed to finish this Chapter, but the day of my next update will come when it can.
 
Chapter 13 - Atemu's Love and the Plot to Ruin It
 
He just couldn't take his eyes off it. Yugi's face was hot and made even the reddest fabric look pale. Atemu smiled slyly, thinking of every way he could make love to his servant. He almost found it incredibly erotic how much Yugi was staring at his member.
 
Atemu leaned down and kissed the boy's lips. “Touch it. I know you want to.”
 
Yugi finally looked him in the eye. “I'm too nervous…”
 
Atemu smiled again and sat up, watching to see if Yugi's eyes went back to his private region. They didn't, which disappointed the Pharaoh a little. He grabbed Yugi's hips and grinded their members together. Yugi made a loud noise of surprise mixed with pleasure. The feeling drowned Atemu and he grinded harder and harder.
 
Wet…sticky…Atemu looked down to see Yugi panting and semen everywhere. The Pharaoh chuckled softly and lay down on top of his spent lover. “Released already? We've barely begun, my love.”
 
Yugi smiled a little. “Sorry?”
 
Atemu gave him a small peck on his nose. “Don't be. I love you.” He sat up again only to bend down and clean his love with his tongue. He felt Yugi's hands grab his hair and the young servant moan loudly. Atemu ran his tongue up and down Yugi's newly hardening member. Yugi bucked his hips and gripped the Pharaoh's hair tighter.
 
Atemu deep throated him immediately, making Yugi cry out in surprise and pleasure. He could feel the king's hot, wet cavern around his sensitive region. Atemu loved hearing Yugi cry out like that. He sucked on his lover's penis until just before Yugi's second orgasm. The king sat up, looking down lovingly at his servant's flushed, sweaty face.
 
“A-Atemu…I…” Yugi panted.
 
“Don't speak yet.” Atemu said, nuzzling Yugi's forehead. “I want to hear you scream my name when we make love.”
 
Yugi slipped his arms around the Pharaoh. He was enjoying this. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. To love someone and have them love you in return. It was enough to make him weep with joy.
 
He was crying. The king brushed a tear off his cheek. “Yugi, what's wrong? Have I done something to upset you?”
 
Yugi shook his head. “I'm just so happy.”
 
Atemu hugged him. “I'm happy as long as you are happy.” He managed to tear himself away from the perfect boy on his bed to get something on the other side of the room. When he came back, he was carrying a container of some kind. When he opened it, a heavenly odor drifted out. It made Yugi a little dizzy.
 
He blinked hard twice to stop the room from spinning. Atemu leaned down from another long, tongue-to-tongue kiss. Yugi was so into this tongue kissing that he failed to notice Atemu coating his first three fingers with the lotion inside the container. Yugi didn't notice until he felt something wiggling into his opening. He was so surprised he accidentally bit Atemu's tongue.
 
The Pharaoh pulled his head back, snarling. He frowned a little and sent in a second finger. Yugi made another noise of surprise and whimpered. “It hurts…”
 
“Payback for biting me.” Atemu said, splitting his fingers and adding the third. Yugi clutched at the bedsheets beneath him and cried out, muttering, “Sorry, I'm sorry.”
 
“This isn't torture, Yugi. Calm down. I'm only preparing you.” The king said. He slicked up his own penis with the lotion and removed his fingers. Placing his tip at Yugi's entrance, he slowly and gently entered his love until he was fully sheathed.
 
Yugi squeezed his eyes shut so hard, tears came out. Atemu was panting and trying to control himself. But it was…so hot…and tight. So very hot and tight inside his love. He could feel Yugi's virginity ready to be stolen. The Pharaoh leaned over and kissed Yugi's tears away. The boy moved a little to get used to it. His moving about only made him tighten on the Pharaoh, which made Atemu's control snap completely.
 
Atemu started moving in and out, slow at first, but he sped up quickly. Yugi felt the rhythm and bucked his hips at the right moments. The Pharaoh grasped the boy's sides, finding and hitting Yugi's sweet spot every time he entered. The bed jumped and creaked with their sex. Yugi screamed the Pharaoh's name each time he felt his special spot being hit.
 
The king was in heaven and finally felt his release. He grasped Yugi's hips until they bruised as he came inside his love. All three—the king, the servant and the bed—collapsed together.
 
Yugi was unconscious when Atemu came to after the climax. He kissed Yugi's cheek and brought a blanket folded at the foot of the bed up around them. The desert nights were cold and the Pharaoh didn't want his naked, spent lover to get chilly.
 
———————
 
Anzu entered her husband's tent. She bent low to the ground, nearly pressing her face in the sand. “What is it you wish, Set's Blessed One?”
 
“Silence, wench!” Marik snapped. “I hear from one of our spies that your bastard child still lives.”
 
“She was killed just as you said, my lord.” Anzu replied, blankly.
 
Marik laughed. He dealt a hard kick to Anzu's side. “Filthy bitch!” He kicked her again and Anzu flinched, but didn't fight back. Marik kicked her again and again until an old maid entered the tent.
 
“Dammit, I'm busy!” Marik snarled.
 
“One of our maiden's has given birth to your child, my lord.” said the old woman.
 
“Really?”
 
“His name is Nassir.”
 
“Finally. A decent heir. Make sure she takes care of him and spoils him and teaches him the ways of Set.” Marik snapped. “And he knows who his father is.”
 
“Yes, my lord.” the old woman felt, without even glancing at Anzu.
 
Marik turned and looked at Anzu. He unsheathed the sword at his waist. “Set has finally given me a real child. And once I've destroyed the Bastard King, that child you gave birth to will be next, wench.”
 
“F-Forgive me, Master Marik. I am a fool.”
 
“Glad we agree.” Marik said and plunged his sword into Anzu's breast, killing her instantly.
 
Now, Marik thought, I have an heir. But I still have not fulfilled my vow. I have many followers, some who have combat skills. Still…they are no match for the Bastard King's army. Marik began pacing his room, disregarding Anzu's dead body as if it were invisible. I could get my spies to kidnap Yugi. I know there's a band of thieves further away among the rocks. Their leader hates the Pharaoh as much as I do. Perhaps he and I could work together.
 
Marik shook his head. “Destroying the Pharaoh must be my job and mine alone!” He then smiled. “That Demon of Horus loves Yugi more than anything, I'll bet. I have no use for the slave boy now that Anzu is finally dead.” He laughed wickedly. “I shall kidnap Yugi and torture him. That'll destroy the Bastard King from the inside out. And when he thinks he'll get Yugi back, I'll kill Yugi and the Pharaoh!”
 
Will Marik's plan succeed? Find out.
 
—Next update: whenever…