Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave for All Time ❯ No Such Thing ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

—I promised no character bashing. It's just not pretty for any story. On a side note, this is a long fanfic. Typing it up on Word, it's like…111 pages long. (Of course I might be off by a couple pages, because I suck horribly at math). Eh well…to be perfectly honest I have non-fanfics on my computer that are longer. (I'm not kidding either). ^_^;;
 
—To the whole “Yami soccer player”…two reasons why. One: I seem to remember Domino High School having a soccer team at the start of the Battle City season. Two: Imaging the Pharaoh without his shirt getting hot and sweaty on the soccer field was too good to pass up. =D
 
—So let's see, Yami has Tea's phone number and he broke up with his recent girlfriend who almost went psycho and tried to cut herself. Yami also had a small vision of his past life, but he thinks its bullshit. And Yugi's plotting with his “conscience” to try to get the Pharaoh back.
 
Chapter 18 - No Such Thing
 
“A whole month!” Tea declared happily. She and her friends were sitting on the bleachers outside.
 
It was lunchtime and few students sat in the cafeteria to eat. The cafeteria smelt funky and looked in serious need of repair. The walls were a dirty white color and the floor looked like a chess board that somebody used as a dinner plate one too many times. There were rickety tables and benches set up for the students to sit at, but they broke easily and some wobbled so much you'd think you were eating during an earthquake. Therefore most students just sat outside to eat.
 
Joey, Tristan and Yugi stared at her. “A whole month of what?” Tristan asked.
 
“I think she's referring to this dog shit the lunch lady calls meatloaf. Lots of people are guessing how old it is.” Joey replied.
 
Tea rolled her eyes. “This is why I bring my lunch to school. Anyways, I'm not talking about that!”
 
“You and Yami-san have been dating for a whole month, right?” Yugi asked.
 
“That's right.” Tea blushed slightly. “He's so romantic. On our last date, he took me out to the beach on his motorcycle and we had picnic on the sand. Then we walked along the surf just holding hands. Later on, we watched the sun set and wished on a shooting star. Then he gave me this beautiful, silver bracelet with my name engraved on it. And finally he took me home and gave me a red rose, saying he'd see me at school and gave me a good-night kiss.”
 
Joey and Tristan looked at each other and Joey asked, “Must be why we can't get dates.”
 
“Well, I have a motorcycle.”
 
“Yeah, but your cycle is a piece of junk, Tristan.” Tea snapped. Joey and Yugi chuckled lightly.
 
“What's everyone laughing at?” Yami walked up to their little group.
 
“Yo Kotara-san!” Tristan said.
 
“Hey, sit with us.” Joey told him.
 
Yami sat next to Tea. “Thank you very much. Hello Tea.”
 
Tea's cheeks turned pink to match her school uniform. “Hi Yami-kun. Would you like to try some of my lunch? I made it myself.”
 
“I'd love to, my dear.” Yami ate a bit of shrimp from Tea's lunchbox. He looked at Tristan. “I hear you have a motorcycle too, Tristan.”
 
“Yeah. Got it from a repair shop where my stepdad works.”
 
“Yamaha?”
 
“Nah, Kawasaki. But I'm thinking of trading it in.”
 
Yami shrugged. “I prefer Yamaha, but that's just me.” He and Tristan compared notes on motorcycles for a few minutes. Then Yami's eyes flickered towards Yugi. For the passed month, his dreams had been getting stranger. Always the same theme though. Every time it was about Yami as an ancient Egyptian king and Yugi as a young boy, perhaps a servant of some kind. They were always caressing and holding hands.
 
“Mutou-san, you've been awfully quiet.”
 
Yugi looked up. “Huh? Oh, sorry.”
 
“Yugi, you okay?” Tea felt his forehead, but he pulled away. “You're not running a fever.”
 
“Tea, quit worrying! I'm fine. You don't have to be the mother all the time! It's annoying.” He stood and headed inside.
 
“What's his problem?” Joey asked.
 
“One of us should go get him.” Tristan suggested. When Tea stood up, he said, “Be best if it wasn't you, Tea. It's probably a guy thing.”
 
“Then I'll go.” Yami offered. He stood and hurried after Yugi. I want to know what he did to me, he thought.
 
———————
 
Yugi splashed some cold water on his face from the bathroom sink. It was the locker room sink, so barely anybody came to use it. He could be alone for a while. He had had enough of Tea blabbering on about how great it was being Yami's girlfriend. From all the gossip he'd heard, it wasn't that special. Tea was only the 19th girlfriend Yami had had in the past.
 
Yugi whirled around and saw Yami entering the bathroom. “Kotara-san!”
 
“What did you do to me?”
 
“Eh?”
 
“You…you poisoned me with this nonsense about ancient Egypt!”
 
Yugi blinked in surprise. “Your memories of the past are coming back, aren't they? You remember us!” He rushed to hug Yami, but the soccer captain shoved him back. “Y-Yami…”
 
“It's all nonsense, dammit. I don't know what you did to make me have these weird dreams, but I'll bet it's some kind of odd phase I'm going through. Now stop acting pissy towards my girlfriend.”
 
“You mean Number 19? Isn't that what she is to you?” That little remark earned Yugi a punch in the gut. Yami's fist connected perfectly and Yugi doubled over on the floor, coughing in pain.
 
“Look, I think Tea is the one for me. I've gone through several other girlfriends and Tea's aware of that. I told her so two weeks ago. She hasn't treated me any different since then. And if you're planning on ruining our happiness with your insane talk about ancient Egypt, then you are sorely mistaken!”
 
Yugi was panting now and struggled to his feet. “Deny it all you want. I know why you're restless and deep down, you know why as well. I won't ruin Tea's happiness, but she'll move on and so will you. It's fate, Yami.”
 
“There's no such thing as fate. People chart their own courses in life. They don't rely on fate or Karma or destiny to decide it for them.” Yami replied.
 
“Fate brought us together 5,000 years ago, it'll bring us together again!” Yugi exclaimed. “Please, you have to believe me. Search your mind for the truth! Search your heart, Yami-chan. It holds the reason why you're so restless.”
 
Yami frowned a little. “I apologize for punching you. That was a little too harsh, but I think you're nuts. There's no such thing as fate. And don't call me `Yami-chan' again.”
 
———————
 
“That was a wonderful dinner.” Tea said as Yami walked her to her front door.
 
“I'm glad you enjoyed it, Tea. Perhaps we can try some Mexican food next time.”
 
“Oh I can't. Mexican food doesn't agree with my digestive track.”
 
Yami chuckled. “All right.”
 
“We could have dinner at my house. My mom's a good cook and she'd love to meet you someday.”
 
“I'll have to call you when we can do that next. Coach Morty has been a son of a bitch lately at practice.”
 
Tea giggled. They stopped at the front door and she said, “I understand. I'll be at your next home game, cheering you on.”
 
“I hope so.” Yami whispered. He leaned in for a kiss. It started out light, but quickly turned into more tongue and then some ass-grabbing.
 
When they pulled away, Tea whispered, “Yami…did you want to come upstairs with me?”
 
She's horny, he thought. Wouldn't be the first horny girl I've been with. “I'm…no, Tea. Maybe some other time.” He kissed her on the nose and walked away. His body was saying `No, you moron! Turn around! Fuck her hard!' But his mind and heart were making him leave.
 
Later, Yami went to bed in his own room. He had another strange dream. But this one was different. He was standing in an ancient bed chamber, looking at himself as an Egyptian king. There was the young boy who looked like Yugi.
 
“I've had enough of this. Listen, I want to—” Yami stopped when his hand went right through the pharaoh.
 
“My king…” said the boy. He even sounded like Yugi!
 
“Hush my adoring servant. Tonight I give you all my love.” the pharaoh replied in Yami's voice.
 
Yami suddenly felt his feet frozen to the ground and his eyes frozen to the couple as they shared an intense, fiery kiss. The pharaoh caressed the boy's sides and gently led him to the bed. Yami tried to speak out, but his voice didn't work. He tried to look away or close his eyes, but they were still frozen as were his feet.
 
The pharaoh laid the boy on the bed and covered his bare chest with kisses. The boy moaned stroked the pharaoh's hair. The pharaoh removed his shenti and relieved the boy of his shenti as well. Both their members stood proud and firm. The pharaoh began licking and sucking slowly at the head of the boy's penis.
 
The boy gave an excited squeak and gasped as the pharaoh deep-throated him. Yami could only stand there speechless and motionless…yet somehow he felt aroused. It was like watching gay porn in 3-D.
 
A scream and the boy released into the pharaoh's eager mouth. They shared another passionate kiss and the pharaoh moaned into the kiss as the boy played with his rather large member. The pharaoh turned the boy over and positioned himself at the boy's entrance.
 
“STOP IT!” Yami screamed, finally finding his voice. He was in his own bed again. No pharaoh, no servant boy…what was that smell?
 
Yami looked down and felt his cheeks grow hot. He was naked and his own seed was dampening the bedsheets. To make matters more embarrassment…he held his own penis in his hand.
 
“Yami-kun?” It was his mother. “You okay, sweetie?”
 
“Fine…” Yami called, trying to keep his voice steady. “Just had a bad dream.”
 
“Okay, baby.” Her footsteps vanished down the hall.
 
When Yami was sure she'd gone back to bed, he hurried into the bathroom to wash off. It was getting worse. The nightmares just would not stop! Why?! Was that rubbish Yugi fed him true? No! It was ridiculous. He wasn't gay, he wasn't a pharaoh, and he wasn't Yugi's lover…so why did the idea make him blush?
 
Yami shook his head. He dried off and slept in his sleeping bag, since his sheets were ruined until he could wash them. He had no more dreams that night.
 
———————
 
“Oh he stopped.”
 
“What…?” Yugi asked Egyptian Yuugi.
 
Egyptian Yuugi sighed heavily. “Nothing. Atemu's coming back…I know it. But now I'm so horny! Dammit!”
 
Yugi shook his head slowly. He was so tired. But Egyptian Yuugi didn't let him sleep that night. Like he said…he was horny and needed some.
 
—I promised a drawing, but sadly I did not bring my printer/scanner/copier home with me. Sorry all. Guess you'll have to wait until Januaryfor the drawing I did, since I go back to school around that time. It's just Atemu getting ready for bed. =]
 
—I'm going to be a little busy for a while…picking out presents for family members, ordering a new laptop from Dell, decorating the Christmas tree, planning my wedding…
 
—Yes, I'm getting married! Crazy, but I'm SO HAPPY!! But I can't decide when to have the wedding. Crud! I should probably have it during the summer, I think. That'd probably be best for both me and Johnny. (Johnny's the lucky guy who snagged me). He doesn't know I write these twisted fanfics. Oh the poor guy. Heehee… ;-]
 
—So…all that being said, the next update will be December 21.