Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave for All Time ❯ Chocolate Kisses ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yugi's a peeping tom. It's so wrong, it's cute. ;-] No long intro this time. The only thing I have to say is you should at least look at my chibi version of Atemu (without his shirt). Don't have to leave a comment, but just look. (Probably sucks anyways…)
 
Chapter 22 - Chocolate Kisses
 
Yami stared at Yugi's hunched over form. He took a step towards the boy, but then took a couple steps back. Yugi had creamed himself after peeping at Yami showering. Yami went to change into his regular clothes and then threw Yugi a fresh towel. Yugi looked up as Yami was exiting the locker room.
 
“Yami-chan!”
 
Yami froze in slight shock. His heart skipped a beat. He hadn't been called `Yami-chan' in years. And nowadays, only his mother on occasions called him that. He looked briefly at Yugi. Their eyes met for an instant and Yami felt something pulling at his heart. Invisible, imaginary hands seemed to be trying to push him towards the boy.
 
He surrendered to those hands and headed for Yugi. He helped Yugi to his feet and handed him the towel. “Clean yourself off.”
 
Yugi only looked at him. His mind was a blank. He wanted to cling to Yami with all his strength. He wanted to run as far away from the school as possible. He wanted to touch that perfectly shaped member Yami had to full view in the shower. He wanted to kick himself for thinking Yami would have any interest whatsoever in a guy. Yugi's mind was full of so many questions, he could barely think straight.
 
Yami was slightly appalled when Yugi leaned forward to press his forehead against his chest. “Yugi, get off.” But the boy had no response. Yami pushed him off gently, but Yugi's head returned to his chest. Yami shoved him off so hard Yugi fell against the wall at the same spot where he'd masturbated.
 
“Please just stop it.” Yami said, surprised at how desperate and frightened his voice sounded. He disappeared out of the locker room without asking if Yugi was all right.
 
———————
 
The next day was Saturday. Yami felt bad for leaving Yugi all alone in the locker room and covered in the boy's own semen. What if Yugi didn't make it home okay? Some sicko might have come after him. That never happened at Domino High School, but that didn't mean that it couldn't happen.
 
Yami decided to visit Yugi and make sure everything was okay. He bought a bag of Hershey Kisses, because he remembered Yugi eating them at lunchtime in the cafeteria.
 
He knocked on the back door and a woman answered. She was only an inch taller than Yami with dark red hair similar to part of the black and red spikes in Yugi's hair. The woman stared at Yami like he was a ghost, but then she smiled awkwardly.
 
“Forgive me for staring. You look a lot like my son and I thought he was you.”
 
“My name is Yami Kotara. I'm a friend of Yugi's.”
 
“Oh right. Tea's boyfriend, the soccer team captain. Yugi's mentioned you a couple times. Congratulations on winning the championship.”
 
Yugi must've told her, Yami thought. He had to phrase the question carefully, otherwise Mrs. Mutou might ask questions of her own. “Is Yugi at home?”
 
“He's in his room, Kotara-san, hopefully putting away his laundry like I told him to.” Mrs. Mutou opened the door wider. “Please come in.”
 
“Thank you, ma'am.” Yami came inside and took his shoes off near the door. He headed upstairs with the Hershey bag in hand.
 
Just as Mrs. Mutou said, Yugi was in his room and folded a pair of pants with an empty laundry basket sitting on the floor next to the bed.
 
Yami knocked on the door frame and Yugi looked rather shocked to see Yami standing there. “I came to see if you made it home all right.”
 
Yugi turned back to the folded pants and put them away in a dresser at the foot of his bed. “I'm fine.”
 
Yami held out the bag. “I wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to shove you that hard. Did you get hurt?”
 
“No.” He looked a little pale.
 
“Yugi, are you okay? You don't look well.”
 
“I'm fine!” Yugi snapped. He sat down on the bed. “I didn't eat much breakfast today.”
 
Yami approached and sat down next to Yugi on the bed. “I brought your favorite chocolate. Did you want some?”
 
Yugi looked from the bag to Yami's face. The taller boy seemed sincere and very apologetic. Yugi took the bag and opened it. He held out a chocolate just as Yami was about to stand.
 
“No…I shouldn't.”
 
“Isn't your soccer season over?”
 
“Well, yes, but I still—”
 
“You can easily burn off a few chocolate kisses.” Yugi protested, frowning a little.
 
Yami sat again and took the chocolate. He rarely ate chocolate, but when he did it was delicious. He took little bites of the chocolate kiss and watched Yugi eat his and pop a second into his mouth.
 
When Yami had finished his first Hershey Kiss, Yugi teased, “You eat like an old granny.”
 
Yami threw the kiss wrapper at him. He grabbed another chocolate from the bag between Yugi's legs, unwrapped it and ate it whole. He took another chocolate and threw it at Yugi. The boy caught it in his mouth. Yugi did the same and Yami caught a chocolate. They did this for a while, one throwing an unwrapped chocolate into the other's mouth.
 
“Yami-san…”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Thank you. For coming to see me, I mean. I know I'm not exactly your favorite person in the world right now.”
 
Yami swept the empty Hershey wrappers into the little waste basket next to Yugi's bed. He noticed that the color in Yugi's cheeks had returned. Good, he thought. I was beginning to think that bullshit about Yugi dying was true. But suddenly, he caught a glimpse of an hourglass tattooed on Yugi's arm.
 
“Where did this come from?!” Yami snapped, grabbing Yugi's tattooed arm.
 
“Ouch! I don't know!”
 
“Is it true then?” Yami lowered his voice. “Are you going to die in four months?”
 
Yugi looked away. “It's not true. You said it was ridiculous and it is.”
 
Yami released Yugi's arm. “I don't want you to die.”
 
“Then admit to your ancient past!” Yugi exclaimed angrily. “If you admit to your ancient past and admit you love me, I won't die!”
 
“Will you fucking stop with that ancient Egyptian, homosexual crap?! It's not true!”
 
“Why do you deny it? Why do you keep denying everything?!” Yugi got to his feet.
 
Yami stood too. “Because…it sounds stupid. Reincarnations, ancient pharaohs with magic powers, God Monsters…it's all garbage!”
 
“I never said anything about God Monsters.”
 
Yami turned a little pale. “W-Well, y—”
 
“You remember, don't you?” Yugi took a step closer. “You remember us…” He stood on his tiptoes and stuck his tongue into Yami's mouth. He could still taste the chocolate inside. In slight surprise, Yugi felt Yami's arms encircle his waist and their tongues begin to duel each other. Yugi ran his hands over Yami's muscled back and shoulders. He wanted to see this perfect form in the nude again.
 
The intense kiss ended too soon for Yugi. The two young men stared at each other with half-closed eyes of passion. Neither one knew what to do or say. Yugi was about to reach up for another kiss, but Yami leaned down to kiss him. Yugi was even more surprised when he found himself lying in his bed with the two of them still locked in a fiery kiss.
 
When they parted, Yugi decided to get his hands on the one thing he had wanted to grab. He reached up and touched Yami's crotch. The older boy gasped slightly and Yugi started massaging the crotch area. Yami was trying desperately not to enjoy it, but it had been so long since he'd fucked anyone…
 
“Nnn…Yugi-kun…”
 
Yugi nipped Yami's earlobe and whispered, “Yami-chan…”
 
—The lemon will definitely happen in the next Chapter. Don't forget to see Atemu in all his chibi glory. (I'm actually more proud of the coloring job than of the drawing as whole). Lol… ;-]
 
—Next update: January 28 - Depending on if I have any art projects to work on, you might see a normal every Sunday update. Again, it's not guaranteed, but I promise to try whenever I have free time.