Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave for All Time ❯ Yami's First ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

—Yes, it's late. I'm not going to apologize really because I've been confined to my bed most of the week. It was only by Wednesday afternoon that I started to feel better. Apparently, a huge plague of the flu and stomach virus took over my college. Almost everybody on campus, including my fiancé, was stricken with sickness. It was so bad they closed down the cafeteria (but didn't cancel classes…damn).
 
—So yeah…not to mention I'm really hungry right now. I haven't been able to eat anything all week. Well I have it just…doesn't stay in my stomach for very long, if you know what I mean.
 
Chapter 23 - Yami's First
 
Yami jumped a little as Yugi sped up his massaging. He couldn't believe how good it felt. His pants were tightening and his crotch hardening. Yami was so dazed he didn't seem to hear or feel Yugi unzipping his pants. He didn't realize it until he felt a hand pulling his penis out of his briefs.
 
“Yami-kun…I didn't know you wore briefs.”
 
Yami was about to protest, but feeling Yugi's hand stroking his private area so torturing slow was…oh it felt so damn good! He let out a strangled, quiet moan and bobbed his hips to the rhythm of Yugi's strokes. It was so addictive, Yami couldn't—didn't—want to stop. He felt his release coming. He needed to spill his seed.
 
Yugi knew Yami reaching his climax. He slid down so Yami's member was near his mouth. As he stroked, Yugi licked at Yami's head gently. He'd watched enough gay porn that he knew how to pleasure a man. (A/N: Further proof that Yugi is a perverted little devil.) When he heard Yami made a noise of pleasure, Yugi continued to lick and when Yami finally released, Yugi took the head in his mouth and swallowed almost every drop, though some landed on his face.
 
Yami collapsed beside Yugi. Part of him was in awe at how good that felt. It was so exciting to have Yugi's mouth on his most private area. But a smaller part of him was shocked that he had done such a thing with a guy. That small part—which surprisingly seemed to be getting smaller each day—was still unsure of this ancient Egyptian stuff. Yami watched Yugi wipe his seed from his face. A powerful urge came over Yami and he threw himself at Yugi.
 
The younger boy made a very surprised noise, which turned into a moan of pleasure when he felt Yami's strong hand reach inside his pants and grab his penis. He felt Yami's newly hardening member against his butt and Yugi gripped the bedsheets tight as that strong hand repeated the massaging Yugi had been doing earlier.
 
“Ah…ah…oh…Yami-kun…oh, yes…more, please.” Yugi gasped as Yami sped up his massaging and leaned down to kiss and nip at Yugi's neck. Yugi moved his butt against Yami's erection, making it harden even more. Both of them were panting and sweating and making all sorts of pleasurable grunts and groans. Yami abandoned his massaging to rub his erection against Yugi's clothed ass. Yugi groaned sadly, missing Yami's strong hand in contact with his penis. He grabbed one of Yami's hands and touched it to his crotch.
 
Yami pinned Yugi between his body and the bed and continued to dry hump the younger's butt. “Ah! Yami-kun, harder! Please, don't stop!” Yami obeyed and sped up his rubbing. His erection was getting harder and Yami was in a state of pure bliss. But that small part of him was still nagging at his brain and really trying to kill the mood.
 
Finally they both released and collapsed on the bed, floating in clouds of happiness. Yami checked to make sure Yugi was doing okay and of course he was. There was a forming hickey on his neck from where Yami had been kissing it. Yugi was asleep now, and Yami tried to move carefully so he wouldn't wake him.
 
He felt slightly ashamed, but he didn't know why. He was single now thanks to the plotting of his ex-girlfriends, so he wasn't cheating on anybody. Maybe it was because he betrayed his own sexuality. Maybe this experience made him bisexual. Nothing wrong with that, was there? No. He knew a few people in school that were attracted to both sexes. Was Yugi the only full homosexual in school? That just didn't seem right.
 
Yami used some tissues from the box on Yugi's bed to clean himself. As he was zipping up his pants, arms encircled his waist and small hands went up his shirt to feel and touch his stomach and chest. Yugi was still in a `let's have sex' mode.
 
“Yami-kun…mmmm…I like your body.” He pinched Yami's nipples and the older boy gasped in pleasure. He lay back on the bed as Yugi unbuttoned his shirt and caressed his muscles. Yami almost sat up in shock when he felt Yugi nip and lick at his nipples. A familiar, little hand caressed his penis and Yami ran his fingers through Yugi's hair as if allowing him to go on.
 
Yugi was taken over by passion and sex on the brain. He wriggled out of his pants and underwear and planted himself on top of Yami. He maneuvered Yami's penis towards his entrance and touched the head to it. Yami grasped Yugi's hips tightly and helped the younger lowered himself onto Yami. Yami threw back his head and moaned in slight pain and pleasure. It had been a while since he'd taken a virgin. He'd almost forgotten how good that felt.
 
The younger was crying and Yami massaged his buttocks in soothing motions. The soothing massages made Yugi more comfortable and he started moving a little. At first slowly to get used to it, but with Yami's encouragement he began to speed up. Yami didn't think this was incredibly awkward. It was a lot like making love to a woman, except his sex partner had a ding-dong.
 
Yami flipped them over gently and put Yugi's legs up on his shoulders. He found Yugi's sweet spot and hit it every time he entered. Yugi bucked when he felt it and tried not to moan loudly in case his mother came upstairs and walked in on them. Mrs. Mutou knew her son was gay, but well it's never fun when your own mother walks in on your sexual experience.
 
Yugi could barely contain himself any longer as Yami grabbed his penis and pumped it a little awkwardly in time with his thrusts. The pumping was really bad and Yugi smacked his hand away and decided to do his own penis pumping.
 
Finally, it was too much for both of them and they released together. For his second orgasm, Yugi had a lot to give. Yami pulled out gently and lay beside his first male sex partner.
 
“That was…amazing…” Yugi breathed. Yami said nothing as the younger curled up against him and fell asleep.
 
Yami turned Yugi's arm carefully so he could just see the hourglass tattoo. Suddenly, it glowed dimly and then faded. Like someone turning a light on and off really fast. The sand in the hourglass tattoo had diminished a little. Three months left, said a voice in his head.
 
“Oh no…” Yami slowly pulled away from the sleeping Yugi. He cleaned himself off, zipping up and hurried out of the house in terror.
 
A little short, I know. But there's a longer lemon coming up about the end of the story. So you shall be rewarded! I'm feeling better now. But I think I will try to keep the “every Sunday” deadline. It'll have to been much later in the month though. Anyways, I'm going to go eat something now…
 
—Next update: February 10 (I've got make-up work to catch up on, so the next update may or may not be late…)