Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave Mongrel ❯ Make a bet ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

{"IS it just me or are you making me more anally retentive than normal?" Kaiba Looked At Ballroom who was working on the next chapter. She shrugged.
"IS just me or is Joey having to much fun for being kidnapped?"}

"I'm telling you now though!" Marik Yelled and glared at Joey, who stared at him with wide eyes.

"Now, Now you two I'm sure …." Malik tried again but was rudely interrupted.

"You could have told me that rule before we started and this would have all made sense!" Joey retorted. They had been playing dominos, it was Joey's first time, in a long time, and Marik had left out some of the rules when he explained it.

"Hey!" Malik glared at them both and stood up. "There's not much to the game really, and you should have covered it all from the start Marik. And You!" Malik turned his light violet eyes from his other self to Joey. "Should have made sure he covered it all. Now do we play or should we just quit?"

"I'm game." Joey responded glaring at Marik who glared right back. Malik let out a frustrated growl as he fell back into his chair. Missing it completely and hitting the floor. "Malik!?"

"I'm ok!" Malik told Joey as the Blond hauled him off the floor. Malik was wearing the most confused look, almost as if he didn't understand how he came to be on the floor, or why his chair choose to run.

"You sure?" Joey asked as he and Marik sat Malik down in the chair. Both of them expecting The chair to go flying out from under him again at any given time. In the short time he had known the kid he was somewhat accident prone unless he was Mister Rare Hunter, the really bad guy. His other half is a disaster even in sleep, just by far worse when awake.

"I'm good." Malik looked at the board. "We continue this game or start a new one?" He looked between the two shaking his head back and forth between the two until Rashid came in with three cans of soda and placed a hand on his head to stop him. After setting the drinks down, and insuring Malik hadn't given himself whiplash, he left.

"No offense, But that Rashid guy is scary." Joey said after the said scary person left. He gulped and looked back down at the board.

"Yeah." Malik said all happily. "That's what makes him a great body guard." Malik tossed a tile down and whopped while Marik groaned. "Twenty points! Ow, did that Hurt you Yami Sama!"

"No but this hurts." Joey laid out his tile. "Twenty five please." With one six and a four, a five and the double five on the field Marik groaned again.
"Screw you, and You." Marik pointed to each and started drawing tiles. And drawing tiles. "Damn it are there no freaking Fives!"

"There's one left?" Joey asked looking at the board.

"I bet there's one left." Joey counted and gave Marik a dubious look. Marik smirked. `I know something he forgot!' //What was that Marik?\\ Malik asked and his response was evil mental laughter. "Tell you what my little sun god." /Now's our chance!\ "I bet you there is one more left."

"Fine you're on!" Joey started flipping tiles over till he came to the last five and groaned. Marik Laughed at his groan of dismay. "What was the bet anyways?"

"You do whatever I command." Marik grinned at the look of disgust, oddly mixed with the resignation he was bound to it. "And I think I'll command the sun god come and warm me. Sit in me lap?" Marik smiled hopefully and patted the top of his leg.

Joey didn't want to say anything, opting for the `chew on your bottom lip and pretend to think about it while panicking' tactic. In fact, that thought brought an idea to his head. "And what are the consequences if I should refuse." Yeah, thank Duke for a slick tongue, he learned some interesting things that Seto never picked up on. Everybody else did though and where shocked when Kaiba just brushed the words off as nothing.

"I'll suck your cock." Marik grinned eagerly. Joey sat there with a confused look on his face. It was too cute, and he was loving that look. In fact it was another of those notorious reasons he hadn't thrown the blond in the dungeons. //They are fucking brigs ok, not Dungeons!\\ Malik responded, and Marik had a retort. /They serve the same purpose, one just sounds more evil than the other.\

"Wh… What!?" Joey didn't know what the hell to think. Shouldn't that have been the other way around? Next thing Joey knew was Marik jumped across the table, sending tiles flying to skid and thump around the room, to come to a stop right before Joey. Joey opted for jumping back in his chair to stare up at the only other deranged person in the room. The only dangerous deranged person in the room.

"You have three seconds to decide or else." Marik smirked and Joey nodded with wide eyes. Marik smiled he could take that as Yes Blow Job please! //I love your way of thinking.\\ Malik laughed, just watching his other. /So that's why you love me. And here I thought it was just because I was me.\ "Yes."

"Hunh?" Joey looked thoroughly confused as Marik grabbed his hips to hold him in place as he slid off the table, lowering himself between the darker blonds legs. Joey knew he was looking about panicked, "What da hell do ya think you're doing!?"

"You confirmed me giving you a blow job." Marik looked disbelieving at the blond, then he explained. "I told you, you have three seconds to decide or else. And you nodded your head yes."

"That wasn't an answer!" Joey said exasperated. Marik shrugged and started nuzzling his crotch. Joey gasped at the feeling of being covered by warmth. He immediately tangled in hands in Marik's pale hair, a gasp escaping his lips even as he pulled the Egyptian from his lap.

"That would have been my answer." Malik said with a grin.

"That's you though." Joey said as he pulled his legs up into the chair with him, keeping his gaze trained on the wild haired one. He found admitting that he liked the sound of that idea stopped all conflicted in his head. At least he wasn't forgetting who he loved. He knew they would find him. How long was another matter. Now he was just buying time. Hell it wasn't the first time he would have been raped.

"Yes you do have a point. And I don't want to make you do anything you don't want too…." Malik said even as he sensed his other half using his rod. "My other half on the other hand…." Marik grinned as he had the blond do a little dance and strip his clothes down to nothing. Malik was drooling at the sensuous movements.

"Like some stripper." Marik commented as he stared at the sculpted body that moved like a flowing river. He was wondering what Music the blond was listing to in his own mind to make him move the way he did. Malik found a beautiful place on his Golden Sun god and followed it as he let his eyes roam the beauty of the pale golden skin.