Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave Mongrel ❯ Make a bet two ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~ Just something to rid meself of writers block ~~~~~~~

He was dancing to the only music he could remember, finding his mind lost in the past. It was better than the black fog he was normally in when they took over.

Him and his boys were rolling around in the caddie, listening to the latest underground from ICP. They were looking for hoes, and he was straight, beat down fags in a heart beat. It was the Taste CD sampler, and for being handed out for free and ten minutes long, it wasn't half bad. It was third song and they rolled into enemy territory, donning their colours. He was twelve years old and had his colours on rolling with an automatic.

They rolled by the house of their enemy. It was the drive by they planned fifteen minutes ago when they got the call. It had taken five minutes to get to the park, there was one of their boys, bleeding and holding an Uzi. Joey was scared shitless and shocked at the sight. Suddenly Rudie was in the car, `It was drive by! Thankfully the wife and kids don't live there.' He laughed. And they pawned him off at the hide out.

Joey raised the barrel of his gun as they turned around, the place was jumping behind closed doors. The sounds of those not caring blaring from the house as they turned down their own music. They wanted to hear the screams. Joey just wanted his mother, but he was going to show these people he had their backs. They crept by and the guy in the front seat opened fire on the house. Not even after the first bullet Joey was shooting, he ignored the return fire that bounced of the side of the silver caddie.

People were screaming, some hoes were shoved out of windows with no clothes on, others ran eventually being shot. Glass was flying in the air with wood chunks. And their blood flowed. `Should've gotten a brick house.' Joey muttered as he watched the smoke filter through the air, then turned back to his aiming. People were dead, and they irked out of there, smoke smelling the air with burnt rubber. They were gone, leaving a blood bath in their wake.

He sighed and took off his colours, looking at it. `You ok kid? If you don't want to do this we'll understand. You could sling or something.' Flea turned around laying a hand on his shoulder, he smiled down at the kid with tears in his eyes. `People like them took my babies lives. And what they did to my wife.' He shook his head and turned around, he couldn't continue. `Joey you can do so much better than this life, and when you find it, you take it. Walk away man. It ain't worth it once you have something.'

Two hours later they were jamming in a safe house, Flea said he could spend the night and stay up as long as he wanted so long as he got up in the morning for school. He always did. He spent most of his time with Flea and Rudie anyways, and they had great kids, though their wives often kept him to keep the children company (And him away from the life the men lead.). He was rubbing up on three hoes, at least two of them were crack whores. The third….

She was a dark haired and dark eyed enigma. Her body flowed and flexed at angels, in such harmony with the violent beats of the music. She was flowing the flow of the words, and Joey found himself following her around the dance floor. Well she was currently smoking greenage when he caught up with her, the DJ was taking five so he announced while Joey approached her. `Can you teach me that?'

`Teach you how to smoke a joint?' She asked with a raised eyebrow. Her long black hair was soaked with sweat when he looked closely, and she was already stoned as he gazed at her eyes. She just smirked showing well taken care of teeth behind full lips.

`No.' He said as he grabbed a beer, opening it. He looked back up at her putting on his game face. Her smirk widened as he continued to mack on her. `Teach me how to dance like that.' He took a Step up to her as he spoke. `What do ya say?'

`I say smoking crack at such a young age is a bad idea.' She sneered at him, then smirked. `Kid I'm paid to know how to dance. I'm not paid to teach it. So unless you can afford me, forget it.' She had business written all over her. And it wasn't the normal business women at these parties were talking about either. It intrigued him, he found this very appealing.

"Agreed." As soon as most anyone meet Flea or Big John, or Rudie even (And the dark skinned Jamaican wasn't no where near bad looking either.), they'd forget him. But he still wanted to learn to dance. Maybe tonight was the night his life would change. It already had when he shot up that house earlier, when he saw Rudie shot up. Maybe this would be better. `So how much you askin' to teach me how ta dance?'

~~~~~~~ wow how was that for bored, some ghetto love to all the homies who like to go around shootin niggas up. ~~~~~

Malik was currently watching his other half bob up and down on the blonds hardness. Said blond was currently laid out on the table with his hands tangled in the pale blond locks of his tormentor. The blond was slowly coming back from where he allowed his mind to wonder while he was under the influence of the rod. He gasped and moaned instead of just lying there whimpering. His cheeks flushed when he realized what was happening, even though he did nothing to stop it.

"Where were you?" Malik asked as he ran a hand over the pale skin of their captive, ok pale in comparison to them. He gazed into the heated eyes of his sun god, the one that could hand them the world or take it away. His sister had called during the little show with that message, and when he got back still pondering it, there was his darker half giving the blond a blow job and releasing his mind from captivity.

Joey shook his head with a low and long moan that escalated as he came. He hated the way they would faze {Phase?} him out, then bring him back for the torment they coaxed him into. For some reason he couldn't hate them, no matter how he tried, it's like his hate had walked out the door. He could only be mad at them. "The old days." He took a breather as Marik trailed kisses up his chest. He was too tired to tolerate this right now. "Get the fuck off me."

"What? Get the fuck off you?" Marik asked as he watched the blond shove his Hikari's hand off. Suddenly he was introduced to a size nine in men's bare foot. He slammed into the chair, grabbing the bottom and pulling himself forward even before he started going backwards. He stared at the blond as he righted himself on all four legs in the chair. "What the hell got into you. Maybe I should left you my puppet."

"Now, Now Marik." Malik said with a frown at his other. //I think he's a little upset.\\ Malik said as he returned his gaze to the brown-eyed blond. Well his eyes were a golden fire currently with the anger he was feeling. "Joey, my gold…"

"Your Golden nuttin'! Just let me go! I have nothing for you, and Ya got nuttin for me!" Joey growled as he glared at them both. He sighed and curled up with his knees to his chin and hugging his shins. "Please I just want to go home."

"Don't worry we'll let you go as soon as we get what we want." Malik exclaimed as he hugged the blond and sniffled. His dark half rolled his eyes and said he was going out for some fresh air. Joey had sounded so young and alone it almost broke Malik's heart. He wasn't completely corrupted yet. Yet being the key word there. He ran his hands along the sun kissed silk that was the Joey's hair. "It'll be ok. I promise."

"Chyeah, right." Joey mumbled as he snuggled into the warm embrace, a temporary safe haven. Malik started Kissing Joey's golden crown of hair, Joey Growled and Batted at the psychopath with a hand half heartedly. "Go away you pervert." He commented blandly, receiving a chuckle for all his effort. "What's so funny."

"You're too cute!!" Malik squealed with a grin that was far too happy. He continued to rain kisses down on the blond who was soon responding to his administrations. They had a short passionate kiss that was full of tongue if nothing else. Malik moaned as he pulled out of the kiss, panting for breath and leaving Joey to gasp for air.

"Why the hell can't I hate you two?" Joey asked as Malik trailed kisses down his neck, and down his chest. He watched Malik shrug, then collapsed back to the table in an erotic mass as his already sensitive nipple was licked and sucked on with occasional nipping. After an eternity of the fervent torture anyone would ask more of, Malik switched to his previously forsaken nub.

Joey withered beneath the sweet torment, the only torment they gave him. Malik continued his path taking Joey into his mouth. The blond gasped and clutched the edges of the table as Malik worked him to hardness. How Tristan survived Bakura he never would know, and from what he understood at least Ryou wasn't that bad. And now he had Malik and Marik to deal with, who had to be just as bad as Bakura.

The pale haired Egyptian undid his pants and got naked as he sucked on Joey's length. Malik suddenly pulled up breathing and panting as he gazed at Joey. "Would you fuck me?" He asked breathlessly.

"Hunh?" Joey asked as his brain was dazed from the blow job, Probably sucked up by Malik, the best in the business.

"Fuck me, Take me, Make me, Bend me over." Malik approached his prey, crawling back up his body as he positioned himself. "Make love to me." He pleaded silently as he kissed at Joey's lips.

Joey didn't respond much except to lift his hips up to meet Malik's bottom side, Malik letting his eyes slip shut at the intrusion. Make Love to his captor and someone who would be considered an enemy. How amusing was that. He groaned being enveloped in that tight hot sheath, holding still and awaiting Malik as he ran his hands along the Egyptians' thighs and waist.

Malik started up and down on Joey before opening his passion filled eyes and gazing down into honey orbs. Joey tightened his grip on the Egyptians' waist guiding him up and down in a slow steady rhythm. The both of them soon became lost in the pleasure till they both came with cries of satisfaction.

Malik collapsed on top of Joey, nuzzling his neck. After a moment of that though Malik got up and started getting his clothes back on, Handing Joey his. "I'm tired and we should get some rest."

"Yeah. . ." Joey said as he slid off the table to get dressed. Malik hugged him some more and dragged him to the bedroom. Joey looked around, though he didn't see anyone he had the distinct impression he was being watched. He shuddered at the feeling and wasn't sure weather to be happy when he was suddenly locked in the bedroom with Malik, or not.