Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave Mongrel ❯ Love Confusion ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

{ As for that last chappie Kitsune Hashiba I found out about it and it'll show up soon enough.}

~~~~~~~~

"Tada!" Malik exclaimed as he unveiled Joey to his other half who had been sitting on the edge of the bed with a board look. Marik's eyes lit up at the sight of Joey dressed in golden jewelry, bedecked in gems of topaz and diamonds. A white silk kilt wrapped about his thin waist to fall in folds, which were slit up to the gold weaved belt that held it in place, that exposed his shapely legs when he walked.

"How lovely. . ." Marik said as he took in the sight. Even Joey's make up was done out elegantly to define his eyes and bring out their golden hue more. The blond was blushing with the stare he was receiving from the much darker one, but Marik liked the demure look. "Come here."

Joey didn't say a word but did what he was told and approached the psychopath, his legs being exposed for every step he took till he came to stand before Marik. The Egyptian spirit ran his hands along the golden, topaz and diamond encrusted, circlet to trace a path down his nose. Joey closed his eyes, the touch was very gentle and loving and he shuddered at the feeling.

"I likes." Marik said as he pulled his hand away. "You should be guarded by the finest eunuchs, and pampered like the god you appear to be." Marik ran his hands over the lean form. /My Hikari.\

Malik looked at his darker half with his response. //What is it?\\

/We must make him love us.\ Marik sent back as he pulled the golden blond into a kiss. Not a demanding or violent kiss, but something most gentle and compassionate. Malik confirmed he understood. It would be difficult but they could do it. After a moment Marik pulled back and gazed up at the blond who opened his golden orbs to stare into Violet eyes.

"What's a eunuch?" Joey asked trying to divert their attention. He was very uncomfortable in the skirt he was wearing, not being aloud to wear anything under it and giving his captors easy access. It was a little nerve racking to say in the least.

"Let's just say, in the old day's they were the best thing to have to guard your harem and not having to worry about them raping your lovers." Malik said as he hugged the blond from behind.

"Oh. . . Okay." Joey said as Malik ran his hands over his chest only to tweak his nipples gently. The blond let his eyes close as the lighter half of insanity ran his hands down to his abdomen, massaging the muscle there. As for the darker half of insanity, he took to raining kisses along his neck.

"Do you want us to stop?" Marik asked in a breathy whisper, eager to have this beautiful creature. He let his imagination run wild, as soon as they set sail he could make all those ideas happen upon the open seas and no one would hear the screams.

"N. . . Not like you would even if I wanted you too." Joey said in a breathy whisper as Malik's hands reached lower to caress him through the flimsy cloth.

"But that's not what he asked you." Malik whispered in his other ear, his warm breath washing over Joey's skin. Skin he lick and touch all day, for it was smooth like silk and just as soft to the touch.

"If I did want you to stop, would you?" Joey asked evading the question. Truth was he didn't want them to stop, but he couldn't admit that. Let alone to them. He moaned when Marik found a particularly sensitive area on his neck.

"If?" Marik asked. "What if you wanted us to continue?" Marik had just found a weak spot on the blonds neck and was causing Joey to melt as he continued to assault it with his mouth. It was just too much fun to make him melt into a puddle of gold.

"Not like I could stop you." Joey responded as he was maneuvered over to the bed by the two Egyptians who laid him down. He couldn't resist, he liked being touch, and for reasons unknown they knew exactly how too.

"One last time, you can stop us now all you have to do is ask." Marik said as Joey looked up at him in a somewhat confused manner.

Joey still couldn't hate them for what they were doing to him. But he couldn't allow this to continue. But he wanted it to. He shook his head confused as tears trailed down his face. "I don't know."

"Please don't cry." Malik said as he pulled Joey into his arms and held him while murmuring loving words. Marik stroking his back soothingly as the blond sobbed for a few moments. Soon the blond's tears subsided and he looked up at Malik, who started to chuckle. "You look like a raccoon!"

"Cheap eyeliner?" Marik asked as Joey wiped at his eyes only making it worse, causing them both to crack up. "Our poor sun god is having problems." Marik taunted good-naturedly. And Joey did almost look like a raccoon, the smeared eyeliner making wide trails to either side of his face where he had tried to wipe it off.

"Not as many problems as you're about to have." Joey returned with narrow eyes. Marik raised an eyebrow at the blond who crept closer to him like a predatory animal. He really did like being made fun of, but it was in good humor, so he could play a little.

"You ok?" Marik asked as he stared at the blond in apprehension as he crawled over to him. Marik glanced at his Hikari who looked confused and just shrugged with a grin.

"Perfect. . ." Joey responded as he nuzzled on Marik. He wasn't sure what he was doing, or why, but he just wanted to do it. It wasn't like he hadn't slept with them before anyways. He just knew he would always love his boyfriends. But for now they weren't here and these two were.

Malik slipped his hands through the slits of Joey's skirt, running his hands along the blond's thighs. Joey moaned as those warm hands massaged his legs working their way elsewhere.

Joey started removing Marik's clothing, with his assistance, and soon had a naked Yami laying out before him. Joey turned to Malik with a grin. "Might as well get you out of those cloths as well."

"Someone is eager." Marik said as Malik and Joey removed the Hikari from his clothes. Soon both the Egyptians were naked and Joey went back to Marik, nuzzling his chest and licking on him. The darker half of insanity moaned and relaxed into the feeling of a hot, wet mouth and tongue tracing patterns and sucking on his chest.

"I think I still owe you for earlier though." Joey said as he licked at Marik's navel. Said Yami looked down at him through slit-ed eyes, wary of what the blond had in store for him. Joey just smiled and took Marik into his mouth sucking on him hard, taking him all the way in, feeling the tip of the Egyptians cock hitting the back of his throat.

Malik watched the display for a moment, finding it very arousing to see the blond so willing. Without his rod prodding the blond to do it. He smirked and reached under the white cloth Joey still wore, grabbing the blonds' arousal in hand and causing him to moan. His Yami moaned too at that. Malik chuckled and flipped Joey's skirt out of his way, spitting in his hand and rubbing it on his own hardness.

With that done he pressed into the blond. No wonder Marik adored taking him all the time. So tight, so hot, so good. Malik moaned as he slid in into the hilt. Joey echoed it, causing Marik too as well in a pleasurable chain reaction. Malik slid back out, then back in again setting a reasonable pace and aiming for that one spot that would make the blond go crazy. As Malik was already crazy and he felt the need to drive the blond in that direction with him.

Marik gasped and made other very pleased sounds as Joey's mouth did some amazing things, and he couldn't help but tangle his hands in the blond mass of hair to hold it back as see that face, and mouth, upon him. Joey's cheeks had hollowed with how hard he was sucking; the slurping sounds truly erotic to hear, especially since it was on him. The tongue swirling around his length as his teeth ghosted over the top in something sensual and fleeting. Then it would happen again and again, over and over. And when he would make noises and the feeling vibrating across his already sensitive member caused shivers to run up his spin causing the edge to creep closer with every second.

Joey, in the mean time, was (in his opinion), in heaven. Malik was hitting all the right places with every thrust causing pleasure to course through every inch of his body, his limbs to tremble with pleasing shocks. And the stroking was helping to pull him into the eternal bliss of orgasm rather quickly. As for Malik, he tasted so wonderful, as he muffled each of Joey's cries. And the sounds the psychotic blond made because him were very arousing and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold for much longer. All Too soon Joey gave a muffled cry as he came, his vision flashing white with the force of it.

Malik felt the blonds' muscles contract around him, causing him to release himself within his new lover, filling him with his essence. He also sent the force of his pleasure to his other half who also came with all the sensation he was feeling. Joey drank up as much as he could before he collapsed on Marik's waist panting heavily.

"Well that was fun." Malik said as he panted for breath and pulled out of Joey with a moan. Joey moaned when he did that nodding and hugging up on Marik who pulled him up into his arms. Malik joined Marik in sandwiching the blond between them. "Joey?"

"Yeah?" Joey returned without opening his eyes. He intertwined his legs with Malik's still hugging Marik. He would do that with Seto and Duke, but he decided it wouldn't hurt this once. It's not as if he could do any worse than what he just done.

"Would you stay with us?" Malik asked as he hugged up on the blond a bit more, rubbing their legs together. Marik was silent, seemingly asleep, but Malik knew better. He could sense His Yami dreading, and hoping, for an answer.

"I don't know." Joey said, and they left it at that as he drifted into the realm of sleep. It was something his mind just didn't want to process at that particular moment. Being with them meant no more Seto and Duke, and no more dog jokes. Being with them meant servants, adventures, jewels, sex. Then again Seto Provided all that and more was the last idle thought in his mind before he didn't remember much else.

/Hikari?\ Marik glanced at his other knowing Malik to be awake.

//My darkness?\\ Malik asked.

/Did you see his memories?\

//No. Why?\\ Malik asked.

/And I use to think we had a dark past. I'll use it to our advantage later. . .\ Marik trailed off. Malik said nothing more as they lay there eventually drifting into the wondrous land of nothingness. Marik though didn't sleep, instead he found himself occupied with other things. . .