Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Slave Mongrel ❯ A Familair Scene ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~~~ Does the scene seem familiar somehow? ~~~~~~~~

Duke stormed through the large double doors into the barren office of Seto Kaiba. Kaiba was once again a cold anal-retentive ass after what had happened. Said CEO refused to speak to Joey or have anything to do with the blond, and had barely even spoken to Duke. Well it was about to change. "Kaiba. . ."

"I'm busy." Was Kaiba's only response as he interrupted the Raven-haired youth, not even deigning him with a look. He was still furious over what he had heard, the fact that Joey had admitted it. How could his lover sleep with someone else? He fumed silently, raging turmoil within, but on the outside he was his normal business self.

"You're always busy, what else is old!" Duke slammed his hands down on Kaiba's desk and glared at the brunet. Kaiba still wasn't bothering to look up at him. "Will you talk to me? To us?"

"No." Kaiba responded coldly, and why should he? Duke was staying with that traitorous mutt, why should he want to talk to him. And he had no desire to think, speak, or even look at the puppy. That stupid bitch had torn his heart to shreds, shattered it after melting the ice that he had so carefully kept about it, protecting him in it's icy shell. "Now get out Before. . ."

"Before what? You call security? You kick my ass?" Duke continued his glare. "I'll be more than happy to leave once I've said what I've come to say." Some of the righteous anger seemed to seep out of him with those words, but he didn't back out. "He's sorry Kaiba. He still doesn't know why he did it, or if it was even him. But he still loves us, nothing is going to change that. But his heart is breaking so much even I can't mend it. Not alone at least. And his heart breaks because he knows yours' already has. He needs you Kaiba, Like I need you." Duke whispered the last, seeing his words having no affect.

"Are you finished." Kaiba asked in that same cold emotionless voice he always used. He wouldn't let anything show, not his fear, pain, or most importantly the love he still felt wrenching in his chest to break out and smack him around some.

"I'm leaving now." Duke turned and left without a second glance nor another word. Kaiba watched as the Dice Master walked out of his life, perhaps for good.

"It's best this way. . . Isn't it. . ." No answer was forth coming from the walls or the computer screen as the levee of his tears broke and flooded his eyes to fall freely. He spent most the after noon sobbing on his barren desktop, as barren as his life should always have been.

~~~~~~The sappy ass Drama!!! ~~